Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED From MSNBC Indefinitely Without Pay

Dr. House won't do that, and I don't take nonsense from his ilk.

You OFFER nothing but nonsense,Jokey.

What you TAKE (against your will, bitch) from guys like Dr. House is a strong dose of truth and reality. And you react like little Regan MacNeil in The Exorcist when sprinkled with Holy Water:

"You keep it away... ahh! It burns! It burns!"

Lieablity, I have knocked you about, and you like it! Dr. House just whines like a little girl. You guys are such a joke. :lol:

Lieablity, I have knocked you about, and you like it! Dr. House just whines like a little girl. You guys are such a joke. :lol:

Jokey,

Your delusions are hysterical. You've never knocked anybody about.

You are one of the biggest jokes EVER at USMB largely because you exposed yourself as a liar long ago.

You can claim victory all you want, little bitch, but everyone knows it just Jokey lying -- AGAIN. :lol:

Last edited:
Lieability, we had your teeth removed long ago so you can serve the wacks of the far reactionary right, and you have to come to love that. You fringe nuts believe you are mainstream. Now that's funny. :lol:

Cold Hard evidence and you refuse to see it.

You wouldn't recognize Cold Hard Evidence if it slapped you on the ass and called you Judy.

Untitled Document
On February 14, a Florida Appeals court ruled there is absolutely nothing illegal about lying, concealing or distorting information by a major press organization.
The court reversed the $425,000 jury verdict in favor of journalist Jane Akre who charged she was pressured by Fox Television management and lawyers to air what she knew, and documented, to be false information. The ruling basically declares it is technically not against any law, rule, or regulation to deliberately
lie or distort the news on a television broadcast.

This case is in the court records you atrophied brained partisan con.

Of course it's not against the law to lie. We believe in Freedom of Speech.

If it was against the law to lie, Our entire government would be incarcerated.

Lieability, we had your teeth removed long ago so you can serve the wacks of the far reactionary right, and you have to come to love that. You fringe nuts believe you are mainstream. Now that's funny. :lol:

What's really funny are your pathetic attempts at dissing folks you cannot match up against successfully.

Jokey, face reality, shithole: You have no cred. You never will.

EVERYbody here laughs at you.

Come on everybody! Jokey is gonna tell us all again how HE is a mainstream kinda guy. Yeah yeah. He's a conservative Republican! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:rofl:

Toothless, only the far wack reactionaries are bothered about me, and the silliness of their attacks show how weak they all are, just like you. If your gums are sore night, soothe them with Spiced Pumpkin Pecan . . . oops, those aren't the nuts you handle. Tsk tsk. :tongue:

Last edited:
Toothless, only the far wack reactionaries are bothered about me, and the silliness of their attacks show how weak they all are, just like you. If your gums are sore night, soothe them with Spiced Pumpkin Pecan . . . oops, those aren't the nuts you handle. Tsk tsk. :tongue:

Truthless:

Nobody is bothered about you. They are amused by how pathetic you are and how transparent your lies are and how lame your claims are.

But at least your "gay" jokes reveal you as more hypocritical than ever, bitch.

:lol::lol:

Try again when you're done with your period. Until then, try Midol.

Fuck this..off to the gym..to work off some aggression.

To many assholes today.

dont forget to wear the tough guy sleeveless tank top s0n!!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

werewolf-1.jpg

Fuck you..

You wish my death..come deal.

Asshole

I am ready.

No one fucks with the wolf.

Last edited:
dont forget to wear the tough guy sleeveless tank top s0n!!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

werewolf-1.jpg

Fuck you..

Asshole

I am ready.

lighten up francis
he did not threaten your life, he said "stay away from tall buildings"
not go jump off one

Um..

He showed someone killing themselves.

I live in NYC.

We had 9/11...where people jumped to avoid being burned to death.

And last summer..while at work...some poor woman jumped to her death while I was at work.

I don't like death.

Maybe you shouldn't either.

Really? Forty-one pages because of a failed sportscaster-come-political pundit? And now you dweebs are wrapped up in a pissing contest as a result? Seriously?

Fuckin' take a step back and think about that...

Last edited:
Fuck you..

Asshole

I am ready.

lighten up francis
not go jump off one

Um..

I live in NYC.

And last summer..while at work...some poor woman jumped to her death while I was at work.

I don't like death.

again, you really need to lighten up
he didnt say for you to jump

the guy is a loon with his pathetic MS Paint photos, but damn, you really need to dial it back a few notches
maybe cut back on the "roids" before your workouts
;)

lighten up francis
not go jump off one

Um..

I live in NYC.

I don't like death.

the guy is a loon with his pathetic MS Paint photos, but damn, you really need to dial it back a few notches
;)

I don't do roids DiveCon..

And I expect better from you.

Then to go there.

In any case..if you aren't going to defend old frenimies..stay out of the fray.

Um..

I live in NYC.

I don't like death.

;)

I don't do roids DiveCon..

And I expect better from you.

Then to go there.

In any case..if you aren't going to defend old frenimies..stay out of the fray.
you are acting like you do roids
LOL it was a joke, you really are wound too tight
relax

you are acting like you do roids
LOL it was a joke, you really are wound too tight
relax

There are certain things that get me steamed..I don't hide that.

But heck..maybe you're right.

Cheers.

Forum List

Back