Kellyanne Conway Says Trump Shouldn’t Be Held Accountable For The Things He Says

If we're supposed to not listen to Trump's words, but rather listen to what is in his heart, then how the hell do we do that? Telepathy?

Sorry, but the words that a person uses are generally a reflection of what is in their heart and head.

You loons are hilarious to read...for about 10-15 mins then you become redundant.

Will your butthurt ever heal? I mean really, thread after thread after thread of the same shit rehashed. It's getting old

Dont believe what the person above me says

That would be just about everyone....I can't think of single person that isn't above you

Again, Dont believe this person. Look at her heart...or some other organ

Difficult to imagine a more lame thing for a communications adviser to say in defense of her client's position.

That's what happens when you have to carry water for a clown. You start talking about "what's in the heart"

Trump's heart is like a Russian nesting doll.

If you opened it up, you find a smaller one inside. Then inside that one, and even smaller one, and then another smaller, and another and another until finally you got down to this teeny teeny pea sized little heart,

and that would be Trump's real one.

Oh come on now.

Rump doesn't have a heart. Doesn't need one. He has blood pumping out of his Wherever.

Snap_2017_01_09_at_12_47_41.png

Kelly Ann says be careful with the Trump heart its fragile

"You always want to go by what comes out of his mouth rather than look at what’s in his heart."

Kellyanne Conway is saying we can't believe what Trump says. Well, I've known that from the beginning.

So, a presidents words no longer matter? Holy shit.

Forum List

Back