Kerry Confirmed

He's a rich person and if there is anything I learned out of the last election, it's a sin to put a rich person in a position of power. Dear Leader said so.

Oh well, Clinton was pretty much worthless as SoS, so we might as well put a traitor to our military in next

makes me ill

Good thing Obama didn't choose some out of touch with America elitist like Mitt Romney

Sweet !!!! I was really afraid we were going to have a to pause our bombing campaigns in 7+ countries. Those terrorist children can get fucked!!!! WHO'S WITH ME?

drone-meme-youhave-the-right-to-remain-incinerated-80715568698.jpeg

Dear God - Hanoi Jane next

Who would have thought a guy who faked his way into three unauthorized Purple Hearts so he could get out of Vietnam and recommended himself for a Silver Star for shooting an unarmed VC in the back would become Secretary/State? Who would have thought that a Navy officer who collaborated with the enemy on his own, meeting them in Paris and organized a bogus "winter soldiers" party with a traitor like Jane Fonda would become Secretary/State? At least his traitor ass is out of the Senate.

Well, if you can tell something about a man by his enemies, and seeing who is so vociferously against him here, he must be a great guy!

MSM is running all of those photos but somehow forget to include the Kerry/Hanoi Jane photo. How can that be?

Forum List

Back