Kerry signs U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

Hell you even said we shouldn't have fought in WWII.
Not I. You probably confused me with someone else, or my denouncement of our use of terror on civilians as isolationism, which it isn't...
Don't feel like looking it up right now.......................was on another troll thread....................

You ever paint your house rainbow colors yet.................You were so proud of the White House and all....................or did you apply for a gov't grant to pay for the paint and labor to go rainbow.

It is the first step to gun confiscation at a later date, which is why you will be opposed at every step in the gun grabber agenda.
That just makes the tacking of the guns easier. We already know who the gun nuts are, like you. After all, you told us, right here among other places...
So..............but at least you give the main purpose of wanting the registry...............

You want a registry for guns but refuse to want people to have a voter I.d.....................isn't that very liberal of you.

Not I. You probably confused me with someone else, or my denouncement of our use of terror on civilians as isolationism, which it isn't...
Don't feel like looking it up right now.......................was on another troll thread....................

You ever paint your house rainbow colors yet.................You were so proud of the White House and all....................or did you apply for a gov't grant to pay for the paint and labor to go rainbow.
I could paint my house to look like this:
images

And no one would notice, until UPS delivered a package. They have the gate code, one of the few.

It is the first step to gun confiscation at a later date, which is why you will be opposed at every step in the gun grabber agenda.
That just makes the tacking of the guns easier. We already know who the gun nuts are, like you. After all, you told us, right here among other places...
So..............but at least you give the main purpose of wanting the registry...............

You want a registry for guns but refuse to want people to have a voter I.d.....................isn't that very liberal of you.
National photo ID card for everyone first, then you can ask for ID to vote, and we'll include the gun owner notation...

images

And no one would notice, until UPS delivered a package. They have the gate code, one of the few.
That house is so unyou....................man you need to get with the movement and paint the rainbow.........................recommended by libtards every where.......

:itsok:

National photo ID card for everyone first, then you can ask for ID to vote, and we'll include the gun owner notation...
Voter ID okay.................then we'll just say we don't own guns......................

Works for your liberal voting illegals...................oh look a person in the grave yard who has a social security number to be used for citizenship...................another Dem voter..........................

images

That house is so unyou....................man you need to get with the movement and paint the rainbow.........................recommended by libtards every where.......

Never been big on rainbows actually. They're kind of gay...

images

Isn't that the point...............your side has always been kinda gay hasn't it............

Voter ID okay.................then we'll just say we don't own guns......................

Works for your liberal voting illegals...................oh look a person in the grave yard who has a social security number to be used for citizenship...................another Dem voter..........................
Illegals don't vote, and we already know you have guns. Welcome to Big Data...

images

Isn't that the point...............your side has always been kinda gay hasn't it............
Nope. We wrote the Second Amendment, among other things.

Sure they don't....................Welcome to Big Data.............:cuckoo:

Is that a city or something.........................LOL

images

We..............how damned old are you anyway.............................

So Kerry signs a treaty that requires the exporting country be provided information on the end user and claims no infringement on constitutional rights. Give me a freaking break.

Kerry signs U.N. Arms Trade Treaty, says won't harm U.S. rights

Your thoughts?
You're wrong.

Your opinion is motivated by partisanism, completely devoid of the facts.

From your link.

'The practical implications for U.S. arms manufacturers are likely to be limited since, as Kerry noted, the United States already has in place the kind of strict export controls for weapons that are outlined in the treaty.

"We are talking about the kind of export controls that for decades have not diminished one iota our ability in the United States as Americans to exercise our rights under the constitution," he said.

"This treaty will not diminish anyone's freedom, in fact the treaty recognizes the freedom of both individuals and states to obtain, possess and use arms for legitimate purposes," Kerry said after signing the treaty.

"Make no mistake, we would never think about supporting a treaty that is inconsistent with the rights of Americans, the rights of American citizens to be able to exercise their guaranteed rights under our constitution," he said.'

The treaty has no bearing whatsoever on American citizens, their fundamental right to possess firearms, and Second Amendment jurisprudence – any claims that the treaty will 'jeopardize' the freedoms of Americans is a lie.
It's hard to say if the US constitution guaranteed gun owners the right to not register weapons. This treaty may have an impact.

Federal law prohibits a federal registration.

What part of the 2nd amendment prohibits gun registration? "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

I oppose gun registration. But the US constitution does not guarantee this treaty won't impose gun registration as C_Clayton_Jones's post claims.

images

When it was invented, we thought dirt was really cool...

You're wrong.

Your opinion is motivated by partisanism, completely devoid of the facts.

From your link.

'The practical implications for U.S. arms manufacturers are likely to be limited since, as Kerry noted, the United States already has in place the kind of strict export controls for weapons that are outlined in the treaty.

"We are talking about the kind of export controls that for decades have not diminished one iota our ability in the United States as Americans to exercise our rights under the constitution," he said.

"This treaty will not diminish anyone's freedom, in fact the treaty recognizes the freedom of both individuals and states to obtain, possess and use arms for legitimate purposes," Kerry said after signing the treaty.

"Make no mistake, we would never think about supporting a treaty that is inconsistent with the rights of Americans, the rights of American citizens to be able to exercise their guaranteed rights under our constitution," he said.'

The treaty has no bearing whatsoever on American citizens, their fundamental right to possess firearms, and Second Amendment jurisprudence – any claims that the treaty will 'jeopardize' the freedoms of Americans is a lie.
It's hard to say if the US constitution guaranteed gun owners the right to not register weapons. This treaty may have an impact.

Federal law prohibits a federal registration.

What part of the 2nd amendment prohibits gun registration? "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

I oppose gun registration. But the US constitution does not guarantee this treaty won't impose gun registration as C_Clayton_Jones's post claims.
No it doesn't................but those like Obama are looking for a back door to get it done via the UN.................

Big data - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When it was invented, we thought dirt was really cool...
he he he ha ha ha ha............

Invented dirt did you...............

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

And yeah I know the saying Old as DIrt.

Big data - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
funny-pictures-auto-402352.jpeg

It's been real.....................gotta get some sleep..................I work for a living unlike posters who post 24/7 like you...................

Got to help build shit to make evil gasoline................so you can drive in your car and bitch about the evil's of fossil fuels................

:flameth:

Forum List

Back