Keystone takes the next step

Good grief. American refineries are buying the oil. Americans are invested heavily in the Canadian energy sector. Americans benefit on multiple levels.

And I have no idea where you get the bullshit that no one knows how to clean up a spill with heavy crude.

Keystone is only a delivery system. All that crude is heading your way no matter what. America needs and wants the oil.

You really don't get it do you? Pick your poison on how you want it delivered.
This oil isn't for America. If it was it would stop in the Midwest, not head to the Gulf where the ships are. This was always for export, period.

The poison part you got right, it is a black death and the sooner we use it all up the better.

Gulf Coast refineries are already geared up for Heavy Crude Oil which is not much different than the Bitumen. The refined product is being exported.

it is bitumen , straight from the tar pit, diluted with a shit load of chemicals so it can flow through a pipeline.

Slightly heavier than the Venezuelan heavy crude being refined in the Gulf Coast.

yeah, I'd say heavier .

images

Some California oil fields dirtier than tar sands crude

Some California oil fields dirtier than tar sands crude - San Antonio Express-News

The crude is coming via rail and truck and pipeline.It doesn't matter what Obama does on Phase IV of Keystone.

so exactly why do you keep saying that ? Like to watch yourself type and get your cookies reading what you type, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OEVR ?

go ahead tell everyone again.

After the last batch of liberal LIES have been debunked I await the new batch of liberal LIES opposing the pipeline. I don't know why anyone would listen to lying liberals at this point, they are the bunch of dumb assed who mocked 'drill baby drill' claiming it would have no effect on gas prices. Here we are only a few years later and what's the price of gas down to? Yes the $2 range they claimed was impossible. Its time for lying liberals to shut up and get out of the way.

After the last batch of liberal LIES have been debunked I await the new batch of liberal LIES opposing the pipeline. I don't know why anyone would listen to lying liberals at this point, they are the bunch of dumb assed who mocked 'drill baby drill' claiming it would have no effect on gas prices. Here we are only a few years later and what's the price of gas down to? Yes the $2 range they claimed was impossible. Its time for lying liberals to shut up and get out of the way.

OPEC is responsible for lower oil prices you trash mouth moron. Type in English or don't bother typing.

OPEC is responsible for lower oil prices you trash mouth moron. Type in English or don't bother typing.

Ahaha and here we have an example ^^^

exactly, an example of you, a moron that has no idea wtf is taking place in the oil industry.

exactly, an example of you, a moron that has no idea wtf is taking place in the oil industry.

I think your rage is misdirected, its not my fault the lefts lies have come home to roost and Sarah Palin proved you all wrong on drill baby drill. Man that's gonna leave a mark.

I think your rage is misdirected, its not my fault the lefts lies have come home to roost and Sarah Palin proved you all wrong on drill baby drill. Man that's gonna leave a mark.

pretend you can read ..

The Economist explains Why the oil price is falling The Economist

wear a band aid to cover the mark.

oh wait, your stupidity can't be covered.

pretend you can read ..

Liberals lie, fact. If and when they stop lying then maybe I will consider what they have to say.

The Senate has passed the House's Pipeline bill with 10 Democrats voting in favor.
Yet Obama still threatens Veto

Why do we need a pipeline through our country to help Canada sell to the rest of the world?

The will of the American people was acted upon by their duly elected congress critters. Obama plans to stand in defiance of the American people with his veto pen

So you oppose the President who has used his veto less than almost any other president in history.

The President got almost twice as many votes than GOP Congress members.

pretend you can read ..

Liberals lie, fact. If and when they stop lying then maybe I will consider what they have to say.

Another guy who thinks puting fact at the end of sentence means it is true...

How many people got killed and how much money did cost for the GOP wars, FACT.

pretend you can read ..

What does that have to do with a thread on the Keystone pipeline? Did you just have a BOOOOOOOOOOSH you needed to get out? lol

pretend you can read ..

What does that have to do with a thread on the Keystone pipeline? Did you just have a BOOOOOOOOOOSH you needed to get out? lol

I is just a common trait of the Hard Right here...

I don't think they know what a fact is.

Since the don't know what a fact is, then it is quite hard to have a discussion.

pretend you can read ..

Since the don't know what a fact is, then it is quite hard to have a discussion.
What facts are we getting wrong, oh wise one?

pretend you can read ..

Do you deny Obama is a repeated liar? Do you deny many lying Democratic party leaders mocked "drill baby drill" including Obama? Of course you don't because you know their lies are documented on video in their own words. I'm sure this is difficult for the left to choke on but you deserve it.

pretend you can read ..

"Liberals lie, fact. If and when they stop lying then maybe I will consider what they have to say."

Now does he know every Liberal in the world?

pretend you can read ..

Do you deny Obama is a repeated liar? Do you deny many lying Democratic party leaders mocked "drill baby drill" including Obama? Of course you don't because you know their lies are documented on video in their own words. I'm sure this is difficult for the left to choke on but you deserve it.

Are you asking do Democrats lie or do politicians lie?

Politifact has shown that GOP and the Right in General is a lot looser with the truth than the other side.

"Liberals lie, fact. If and when they stop lying then maybe I will consider what they have to say."

Now does he know every Liberal in the world?
Could you highlight the word "all" in his post?
Thanks

Are you asking do Democrats lie or do politicians lie?

Politifact has shown that GOP and the Right in General is a lot looser with the truth than the other side.

Are you challenging me to post the whopper lies told by puke lying liberal politicians?

1. If you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them, period.
2. The Keystone pipeline won't create many jobs and it won't lower gas prices, neither will drill baby drill.

Look its simple, liberals have to lie to get elected I get it but they have told so many whopper lies in the last 6 years the American people booted them out of office in historic numbers. So they got what they deserved. Maybe they will learn their lesson I don't know, I doubt it.

Forum List

Back