Kid With Fake Gun Killed By Cops

I think that's just the victim mentality that's been bred into you that makes you think that to be true. As for me, I know better.

Sorry but my environment taught me that. Good cops dont put guns to the heads of 9 year olds. That was my first intro to the boys in blue. BTW never ever been arrested but harassed for nothing plenty of times.

Yes the environment you grew up in. That's basically what I said just in different terms.

My apologies for not believing your little story. But in my experience honesty is not what liberals excel at.

I have been arrested a few times. The last time I was 17 yrs old and spent three birthdays in what was then called the Texas Department of Corrections and now is referred to as Texas Department of Criminal Justice, but a prison is a prison no matter what you call it.

The environment I grew up in is different from having a victims mentality. I dont get how you could confuse those 2 things. I'm not asking you to believe me. What you think of me is none of my business. Since I'm not really a liberal I don't see how it applies anyway. If you went to prison I guessing it was not on some trumped up charge like I have personally witnessed where I grew up. Did you commit the crime?

the police said he began to turn around, thus indicating he was not looking in the direction of the police

Where's that link? I asked you once already about it.

To your point, isn't it possible to turn your head without turning around or before turning around?

It would be helpful to read the link your getting your information from. I'm not saying you're a liar but I would much rather read it myself and draw my own conclusions.

chill out, i didn't see the first time you asked. it is in every story i've read. it is even in the OP link. did you actually any links? since you asked, here is a link:

Two sheriff's deputies roll up behind him in a squad car, spot the authentic-looking gun and confront him. As the boy turns, one of the officers fires several rounds, killing the boy.

Friends question killing of boy who had fake rifle - SFGate

Thanks and the link proves you to be somewhat of a liar.

You stated, "the police said he began to turn around, thus indicating he was not looking in the direction of the police".

The police actually said, " One of the deputies described that as the subject was turning toward him the barrel of the assault rifle was rising up and turning in his direction," he said. "The deputy feared for his safety, the safety of his partner and the safety of the community members in the area."

Witnesses heard a siren briefly, Henry said, as both deputies got out of the car and took cover behind open doors. Henry said witnesses heard a deputy shout twice, "Put the gun down,"

Not everyone can be home with their children 24/7.

Some people actually have jobs to go to.

Stop making excuses and get a job where you can work from home or start a business where you dont have to clock in. :lol:

I have three jobs. Two are more of a hobby that pays really well, one is ranching the other is co-owning a gun store. The job that makes me the most money is one I've been training for ever since Red Adair hooked me up in the early 80's. I sure do miss that man. RIP Red!

Sounds like you understand about being a producer. i've heard of Red Adair but i dont know why or from whom.

Last edited:
Because they have no use for it. I'm in charge of home defense and if someone gets killed i want to make sure they are not involved.

Yeah, so be sure and leave them well armed.

Stop making excuses and get a job where you can work from home or start a business where you dont have to clock in.

Yesterday, Boop posted several links to legit work at home sites.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/320320-need-work.html

People better wake up and realize that they are going to need multpile streams of income or their own business.

Stop making excuses and get a job where you can work from home or start a business where you dont have to clock in.

Leave them with the means to protect themselves be it a panic room or a 12 gauge. They can choose which is closer.

Sounds like you are ready for the coming war. Do you have a bunker?

If you buy your kid a fake gun or a realistic looking pellet gun and send him out on the streets with it you are irresponsible

25 or 30 years ago, kids ran through the neighbors playing cops and robbers or Cowboys and Indians with realistic toy guns. Why were they not shot on sight by passing police officers? Back then the police were not in a shoot first then ask questions mode. Police have become a little too trigger happy these days. To the Police, Everyone is guilty till proven innocent even children.

Last edited:
I think that's just the victim mentality that's been bred into you that makes you think that to be true. As for me, I know better.

Sorry but my environment taught me that. Good cops dont put guns to the heads of 9 year olds. That was my first intro to the boys in blue. BTW never ever been arrested but harassed for nothing plenty of times.

Whites can never know or understand what people of color face every single day.

People of color can never know the world that whites take for granted.

For that matter, women of all colors live in a very different world than men of all colors do.

Want a little cheese with your whine?
Always someone else's fault.

To your point, isn't it possible to turn your head without turning around or before turning around?

It would be helpful to read the link your getting your information from. I'm not saying you're a liar but I would much rather read it myself and draw my own conclusions.

chill out, i didn't see the first time you asked. it is in every story i've read. it is even in the OP link. did you actually any links? since you asked, here is a link:

Two sheriff's deputies roll up behind him in a squad car, spot the authentic-looking gun and confront him. As the boy turns, one of the officers fires several rounds, killing the boy.

Friends question killing of boy who had fake rifle - SFGate

Thanks and the link proves you to be somewhat of a liar.

You stated, "the police said he began to turn around, thus indicating he was not looking in the direction of the police".

The police actually said, " One of the deputies described that as the subject was turning toward him the barrel of the assault rifle was rising up and turning in his direction," he said. "The deputy feared for his safety, the safety of his partner and the safety of the community members in the area."

Witnesses heard a siren briefly, Henry said, as both deputies got out of the car and took cover behind open doors. Henry said witnesses heard a deputy shout twice, "Put the gun down,"

first off, you obviously don't know what "indicate" means. it means, it is my OPINION of what happened. when you come up behind someone, doesn't that usually mean you are coming up on their back? then when you turn towards someone, doesn't that usually mean you are NOT facing them? kindly answer these questions and you will see there is not a hint that i lied.

seriously, wtf is your problem? i've said i don't know what actually happened, i'm just guessing and you're acting as if i'm taking factually and then saying i'm somewhat of a liar for giving my opinion as to what the news is saying happened.

lighten up dude.

the police said he began to turn around, thus indicating he was not looking in the direction of the police

i just double checked and you never asked before this. can you please link to where you did, because i cannot find any such post between my post and this one.

thanks.

For that matter, women of all colors live in a very different world than men of all colors do.

i disagree. you may not know it, but one can certainly understand and empathize with something they have never experienced. it certainly is not the same as living through it, but you can certainly understand it. that is what empathy is all about.

Sympathy, empathy - its not the same.

After the Travon Martin murder, blacks talked about teaching their children not to run.

Every woman is afraid when she walks across an underground garage to her car.

There are a gazillion more examples but really - none of can know the intimate details until and unless we walk in their shoes.

You buy your child a weapon like that and don't teach him how to handle it responsibly you are responsible for what happened to him

I had toy guns as a kid as did my friends and we played with them outside. Nobody ever shot us. I'm pretty sure the parents aren't the problem here.

Want a little cheese with your whine?
Always someone else's fault.

Where did I "blame" anyone for anything.

Your time in Vietnam ... No one can ever really know what your experience was like until and unless they experience it for themselves. You can tell them. You can show them your photos. But, only you know what it smelled like, what the godawful food tasted like, what the people looked like, the little kids, the beautiful young women and skinny old men. Remember the huge spider webs you ran into? The "fuck you" lizard" The oppressive humidity, the crotch rot, the way your feet smelled while you waited and waited and waited and your dead friends. Some coming home in wheelchairs, never have normal sex again, never again go someplace without first checking out the ramps and there is no one who really understands. And, you can't say the words anyway.

You just had to be there.

Am I right?

It looked lifelike, and from the distance, no one could tell it was fake. He didn't put the 'gun' down when asked, police acted.

Its sad, but the kid was ignorant and shouldn't have been acting like a dickhead.

You're assuming the police account of the incident is truthful.

Until a new account emerges that's all anyone can go by.

The one making an assumption is you.

I've made no assumption at all, but I have a difficult time believing their account of events. It's not logical.

People better wake up and realize that they are going to need multpile streams of income or their own business.

Boy, that's the truth.

The days of 25 years with the same company and get a gold watch along with the pension you paid into -

That's gone.

Used to be that employers were loyal to employees and employees were loyal to employers.

Now its a battlefield where everyone loses.

If you buy your kid a fake gun or a realistic looking pellet gun and send him out on the streets with it you are irresponsible

25 or 30 years ago, kids ran through the neighbors playing cops and robbers or Cowboys and Indians with realistic toy guns. Why were they not shot on sight by passing police officers? Back then the police were not in a shoot first then ask questions mode. Police have become a little too trigger happy these days. To the Police, Everyone is guilty till proven innocent even children.

But, look at what has happened to police since then.

Its easy to blame it all on one group but its not really accurate.

Spoken like a true liberal full of white guilt.

Now apologize for being white!!!

Coward.

As far as I'm concerned you are an irresponsible parent for failing in your duty to see that your kid receives the knowledge needed to become a responsible adult. Weapons, knives, and other tools exist in the real world and you living in denial isn't going to change that. All you're doing is assuring that your kid will be ignorant of what to do and how to act when they are inevitably encountered.

My grandson:

Obviously there is no adult in charge. Or anyone who knows anything about guns.

Second photo - rifle pointed at a child's gut.

STOOOPID.

Not to mention that the child's grandfather is an idiot for posting these photos on a public message board. Apparently, you have no friggen clue but, I'm sure as hell not going to educate you.

First off, the gun is not pointing at the kid. Get your eyes uncrossed, Dudley.

Second, what's the problem posting those pictures? Nobody knows who he is. There are 6 billion people in the world. Good luck figuring out which one this kid happens to be.

We're not all paranoid bed wetting wimps like you Dudley who are afraid to leave our houses because some big bad bully might get us. Grow a fucking set already.

i disagree. you may not know it, but one can certainly understand and empathize with something they have never experienced. it certainly is not the same as living through it, but you can certainly understand it. that is what empathy is all about.

Sympathy, empathy - its not the same.

After the Travon Martin murder, blacks talked about teaching their children not to run.

Every woman is afraid when she walks across an underground garage to her car.

There are a gazillion more examples but really - none of can know the intimate details until and unless we walk in their shoes.

never said anything about sympathy. do you even know what empathy means? it is the ability to understand the feelings of another. hence, i can understand the feelings of another. and i was clear i said i couldn't know, but can understand through empathy.

you really need to learn the meaning of words luddly.

As far as I'm concerned you are an irresponsible parent for failing in your duty to see that your kid receives the knowledge needed to become a responsible adult. Weapons, knives, and other tools exist in the real world and you living in denial isn't going to change that. All you're doing is assuring that your kid will be ignorant of what to do and how to act when they are inevitably encountered.

My grandson:

Obviously there is no adult in charge. Or anyone who knows anything about guns.

Second photo - rifle pointed at a child's gut.

STOOOPID.

Not to mention that the child's grandfather is an idiot for posting these photos on a public message board. Apparently, you have no friggen clue but, I'm sure as hell not going to educate you.

First off, the gun is not pointing at the kid. Get your eyes uncrossed, Dudley.

Second, what's the problem posting those pictures? Nobody knows who he is. There are 6 billion people in the world. Good luck figuring out which one this kid happens to be.

We're not all paranoid bed wetting wimps like you Dudley who are afraid to leave our houses because some big bad bully might get us. Grow a fucking set already.

I had to learn this stuff and I did. I learned that its goddamned fucking easy to get all kinds of info online and

YOU

ARE

WRONG.

I have offered to tell 9thIDdoc why and how this is a stupid thing to do but I won't post it on the open board.

What I will say is that back in the 90s, I had a pretty active message board. I was always surprised at the number of "lurkers".

Its not the enemy you can see that you should be afraid of.

Stop working so hard at being an ass and THINK.

I had to learn this stuff and I did. I learned that its goddamned fucking easy to get all kinds of info online and

YOU

ARE

WRONG.

I have offered to tell 9thIDdoc why and how this is a stupid thing to do but I won't post it on the open board.

What I will say is that back in the 90s, I had a pretty active message board. I was always surprised at the number of "lurkers".

Its not the enemy you can see that you should be afraid of.

Stop working so hard at being an ass and THINK.

I work in IT dip shit. You're completely over reacting.

Take your balls out of your wife's purse and stop being such an emasculated sissy.

Forum List

Back