Kiling live pigeons for sport.

:(You people are going to hell!:evil:
The commentator invented a story. Then he took pictures to go along with his story. His story was about (1) authority hatred (2) vegetarianism good (it isn't) (3) hatred of the second amendment, and (4) hatred of people in a specific county in South Carolina. He fashioned it around killing helpless animals and a tradition he mayn't understand since it likely was about survival at a point in history so long ago it is dissed as hearsay or - heaven forbid - word of mouth.

The only problem was I didn't buy his farce devoid of the other side of the story.

I do not believe that the country people of South Carolina are all bad people. I am simply not buying the farm that guy paints. He omitted too many details.

50 bucks says he's a damned Yankee.

Certainly no Carolina accent present.

You know the difference between a Yankee and a damned Yankee.

A Yankee eventually goes home. :D

Hell yeah. Glory, glory, hallelujah, we whupped your asses.

I found a Catcher's Glove in a dumpster....I nailed it to the barn door and we threw balls to it.

This thread is entertaining but seriously, why would any sober human being shoot a pigeon for sport? If you do then eat that shit. Would you shoot a blue bird, a cardinal or even a wood pecker? How about a humming bird or even a kitten?

Anyone who shoots a harmless living creature just for the sports has to be a sadistic person. If you can be cruel to helpless harmless pigeon then you have the potential to be just as cruel to another human being.

The commentator invented a story. Then he took pictures to go along with his story. His story was about (1) authority hatred (2) vegetarianism good (it isn't) (3) hatred of the second amendment, and (4) hatred of people in a specific county in South Carolina. He fashioned it around killing helpless animals and a tradition he mayn't understand since it likely was about survival at a point in history so long ago it is dissed as hearsay or - heaven forbid - word of mouth.

The only problem was I didn't buy his farce devoid of the other side of the story.

I do not believe that the country people of South Carolina are all bad people. I am simply not buying the farm that guy paints. He omitted too many details.

Who's this "we"?

The South was building ironclads out of scarp railroad iron and STILL humiliating the North.

C.S.S. Arkansas.

The South was at an industrial disadvantage...not so much the case today.

I'll take a carnivorous Southern country boy over a vegan Yankee snookie every day of the week and twice on Sunday. :D

So, care to go best out of three? ;)

Last edited:
This thread is entertaining but seriously, why would any sober human being shoot a pigeon for sport? If you do then eat that shit. Would you shoot a blue bird, a cardinal or even a wood pecker? How about a humming bird or even a kitten?

How about ants or spiders or roaches or bees?

Who's this "we"?

The South was building ironclads out of scarp railroad iron and STILL humiliating the North.

C.S.S. Arkansas.

I'll take a carnivorous Southern country boy over a vegan Yankee snookie every day of the week and twice on Sunday. :D

I hates to break it to you show me state, but Misery is not the south. I know, you had plenty battles, 776 to be exact up there plus Quantrill and his rabble, but Misery ain't the south. Just saying. Maybe you should move some place more civilized like your neighbor to the south. IQ's actually increase as you move south, which is rare here. Every time I go to Misery it's just camaros on blocks, and trailer houses, kind of like most of Arkansas. :razz:

Didn't know we had someone who lived ante bellum. I'm gonna faint. :rolleyes:

Who's this "we"?

C.S.S. Arkansas.

I hates to break it to you show me state, but Misery is not the south. I know, you had plenty battles, 776 to be exact up there plus Quantrill and his rabble, but Misery ain't the south. Just saying. Maybe you should move some place more civilized like your neighbor to the south. IQ's actually increase as you move south, which is rare here. Every time I go to Misery it's just camaros on blocks, and trailer houses, kind of like most of Arkansas. :razz:

The hell you say!

Missouri

The operative word in your question was "sober". Obviously you've never been hunting in the South.

Once you have disemboweled and removed the feathers from those pigeons, wash them real good, allow them to marinate for a couple hours in Good Seasons Italian Dressing - the kind you make yourself from the packet of herbs. Then cook them over charcoal. They are YUMMY! Pigeons, AKA doves, are mostly white meat. Not as meaty as guinea fowl, but still make a very good supper.

Yes, All of the above

Forum List

Back