Kiling live pigeons for sport.

Really? You're equating the shooting of birds to the killing of babies? You just helped to support my opinion that you need more help than just clarification.

When you read this thread you begin to realize why this world is such a messed up place. There is so much cruelty, unwarranted that is, and to make the matter worse, people wear these acts of cruelty as badges of honor.

50 bucks says he's a damned Yankee.

Certainly no Carolina accent present.

You know the difference between a Yankee and a damned Yankee.

A Yankee eventually goes home. :D

Hell yeah. Glory, glory, hallelujah, we whupped your asses.

Who's this "we"?

The South was building ironclads out of scarp railroad iron and STILL humiliating the North.

C.S.S. Arkansas.

The South was at an industrial disadvantage...not so much the case today.

I'll take a carnivorous Southern country boy over a vegan Yankee snookie every day of the week and twice on Sunday. :D

So, care to go best out of three? ;)
Excuses, excuses, excuses. Ya'll should have known better.

I've noticed a couple posters on here saying killing a pigeon for sport is wrong. Well if you shoot it and leave it other animals will eat it. Plenty of scavengers out there, but most offended at them being shot support the killing of millions of innocent babies. For no reason even their stem cells are useless. Adult stem cells have been proven for curing dieseses and cancer. So untl you stop supporting the killing of babies. You need to shut the hell up.

Really? You're equating the shooting of birds to the killing of babies? You just helped to support my opinion that you need more help than just clarification.

I do not think he is equating birds with human babies. However, you need to recognize that it requires cruelty to kill a harmless living being just for fun; potential to kill a human baby is intrinsically encapsulated within the same cruelty.

It's a fact that a lot of notorious sadistic serial killers started out killing animals, just saying.

I've noticed a couple posters on here saying killing a pigeon for sport is wrong. Well if you shoot it and leave it other animals will eat it. Plenty of scavengers out there, but most offended at them being shot support the killing of millions of innocent babies. For no reason even their stem cells are useless. Adult stem cells have been proven for curing dieseses and cancer. So untl you stop supporting the killing of babies. You need to shut the hell up.
Apples and oranges.

Vik, you're as confused as RC, equating the killing of babies to birds. Do you feel abortions performed by doctors in medical facilities are okay since they are for profit, not fun?

Let's back up a bit commander. First of all, an animal isn't a baby. I threw that barb at you unfairly. I admit it.

But by what rational viewpoint would one kill birds or kittens for sport? Can you please explain that to me?

Let me add an anecdote to this, my grandfather started the game preserve at Ft. Sill. He spent 2 tours in Europe and another in Korea and he would never killed an animal willy nilly. It's stupid. People who a hang trophies on their wall without eating the meat are vile.

When you read this thread you begin to realize why this world is such a messed up place. There is so much cruelty, unwarranted that is, and to make the matter worse, people wear these acts of cruelty as badges of honor.

:clap2: :rofl:

I actually laughed audibly. I can imagine that pigeon now, "Aaaccckkk! I've been shot!" While it clutches its breast. "I had P L A N S !"

LTCArmyRet,

You are seriously confused. I have not seen a single person on this thread equating human babies to birds. Please point me to a post if you see one.

Doctors who perform abortions just like any other doctors need to eat and pay the rent. So they charge fee.

The game preserve at Ft. Sill? Are you referring to the Wichita Mountains Preserve? So your grandfather is taking credit for establishing it?

I've killed birds that I did not eat, but were eaten by the cat or fox or coyote that was always around.

:clap2: :rofl:

I actually laughed audibly. I can imagine that pigeon now, "Aaaccckkk! I've been shot!" While it clutches its breast. "I had P L A N S !"
Carefykwhat you laugh at. Jarna;s a butcg,

Apples and oranges.

Apples and oranges? Yeah when i shoot one of those peskey squirrels that eat my bird food another animal will eat it, but one of those peskey " to you" little babies gets stabbed in the back of the head, he or she gets thrown in the trash. Apples to oranges? No, i call it right from wrong.

Apples and oranges.

Apples and oranges? Yeah when i shoot one of those peskey squirrels that eat my bird food another animal will eat it, but one of those peskey " to you" little babies gets stabbed in the back of the head, he or she gets thrown in the trash. Apples to oranges? No, i call it right from wrong.

Don't take it out on me. I never killed a baby.

The game preserve at Ft. Sill? Are you referring to the Wichita Mountains Preserve? So your grandfather is taking credit for establishing it?

I've killed birds that I did not eat, but were eaten by the cat or fox or coyote that was always around.

I don't remember the name dude, I was just an Army brat. He was a conservationist before his time in the early sixties. Lawton is horrible place to live.

My grandfather has been dead since 89 so he's not taking credit for anything.

The point is why kill if you don't have to? Why shoot or run over a turtle crossing the fucking road?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back