Kim Davis Is Winning

Ah...so you will ignore my posts.

And by "ignore" you mean quote and analyze...

:eusa_whistle:

I'm not surprised at all. Islam and Christianity are two sides of the same religious coin. You cry I insult Christianity yet when I use the same language for Islam, you accuse me of "supporting" it. You must be bi-polar.

Hardly.

First off, Christianity a thousand years ago was where Islam is today. But the fact remains that you DON'T use the "same language." You are not quite Guano, but can get pretty close with your anti-Christian bigotry.
You call it "analyze... :rofl: I say bad things about some christians and christianity and you cry that I hate christianity.....right? Then I say the same thing about muslims and islams...the SAME THING...and you accuse me of supporting muslims. That's not sane.

Who is the boss over the County Clerks, the governor?

Can the governor have his legislature return from break to address modifying their laws?

Has anyone at all from the Kentucky Legislature, the Senate or the House spoken up about what has been going on?

I would think it would be the county board of supervisors.

I suspect that the reason they don't get involved is simply because the voters support Davis. If they go after her, they will be voted out the next election.
Then you are not paying attention...it's been discussed a lot, you just choose to not pay attention.

I missed that thread. Looks like a good one.

Off to go read it.

ETA: Well that didn't take long. Connies avoided the thread like the plague.
Most conservatives aren't interested in facts that conflict with their errant dogma.
Most conservatives believe she is WRONG! Listen to conservative radio, even far right hosts like Joe Walsh are saying she is wrong. So get over yourself. The only loser of the GOP hopefuls that support her are Huckabee. The rest have either ignored her or condemned her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And yet the right side of USMB gives her about 90% support.

Nope, you are wrong again. The majority have said that she has to comply with the law whether she likes it or not.

The hypocrisy is coming from those lefties like you who denigrate this woman for standing behind her beliefs and praise idiots like OWS, the gay mafia, and black lives matter for rioting in support of their beliefs

You just can't stop lying can you?

Off to go read it.

Most conservatives aren't interested in facts that conflict with their errant dogma.
Most conservatives believe she is WRONG! Listen to conservative radio, even far right hosts like Joe Walsh are saying she is wrong. So get over yourself. The only loser of the GOP hopefuls that support her are Huckabee. The rest have either ignored her or condemned her.

Nope, you are wrong again. The majority have said that she has to comply with the law whether she likes it or not.

The hypocrisy is coming from those lefties like you who denigrate this woman for standing behind her beliefs and praise idiots like OWS, the gay mafia, and black lives matter for rioting in support of their beliefs

What I said is 100% true. The liar here is you.

Let me ask you something: Is a US citizen allowed to hold beliefs which are contrary to government beliefs? Or, are we all required to think and believe what the government dictates?

Off to go read it.

That is not true, they state she must comply with the law.

So let's start with the OP. He disagrees with you.

Let me ask you something: Is a US citizen allowed to hold beliefs which are contrary to government beliefs? Or, are we all required to think and believe what the government dictates?

Now you're defending her breaking the law.

If the internet were around after Loving v Virginia, man oh man - what a gold mine of exact same quotes we would find.

1000X more - as only 20% of the country thought interracial marriage was acceptable then. And many used the same "abomination" and religious arguments.

It wasn't until nearly 25 years after L v V, mixed-race marriages started seeing majority support.

We are seeing this play out just like it did then, only the majority support is behind it, but the butt-hurt connies will simply not accept the system of our government in our duly appointed Supreme Court.

A History Lesson for the Kentucky Clerk Refusing to Grant Marriage Licenses | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Off to go read it.

Guess again...

kim-davis-update-9-10.jpg

Not at all, I said that she has to comply with the law whether she likes it or not.

I asked you if american citizens should be ALLOWED to hold beliefs different from what the government dictates.

For example: are americans allowed to believe that the muslim religion preaches destruction of all non muslims even though obama and his minions declare that that is not true?

Not at all, I said that she has to comply with the law whether she likes it or not.

I asked you if american citizens should be ALLOWED to hold beliefs different from what the government dictates.

For example: are americans allowed to believe that the muslim religion preaches destruction of all non believers even though obama and his minions declare that that is not true?

You are free to believe any insane, wrongheaded thing you want...Alex Jones is proof of that. Not a single person has said anything to the contrary. The hyperbole police are clocking you...

For example: are americans allowed to believe that the muslim religion preaches destruction of all non muslims even though obama and his minions declare that that is not true?

Who is trying deny anyone a belief? How would you even do that?

No...but if you want a government job, you cannot force your religion onto those you serve, that's religious tyranny, not religious freedom. You have trouble seeing the difference....that is disturbing.

Do you understand there's a difference between believing that abortion is murder,

and shooting an abortion doctor because you believe abortion is murder?

By punishing people for trying to live by their beliefs, by forcing people to do things that are against their beliefs.

"big brother is watching you" Orwell

Thought control is very dangerous. Its happening today in north korea. People who express any thinking that is in conflict with the government mandated thinking are killed.

Do you understand there's a difference between believing that abortion is murder,

Of course, can you cite where I ever condoned killing abortion doctors?

By punishing people for trying to live by their beliefs, by forcing people to do things that are against their beliefs.

Thought control is very dangerous. Its happening today in north korea. People who express any thinking that is in conflict with the government mandated thinking are killed.

See, now you're asserting her right to ignore the law, despite your earlier claim she didn't have that right.

Is it thought control to make shooting abortion doctors a crime?

Do you understand that issues like abortion should be decided by society as a whole, not 5 unelected old farts in black robes?

before you answer, remember the next time those 5 could be conservatives.

Of course, can you cite where I ever condoned killing abortion doctors?

You're calling it thought control.

See, now you're asserting her right to ignore the law, despite your earlier claim she didn't have that right.

Is it thought control to make shooting abortion doctors a crime?

You totally missed the point of the thread. She is winning because she is out of jail, back at her job, and does not have to put her name on gay marriage licenses.

Why you think abortion doctor shootings have anything to do with this, only you know.

Do you understand that issues like abortion should be decided by society as a whole, not 5 unelected old farts in black robes?

before you answer, remember the next time those 5 could be conservatives.

'Society' did decide it when they elected the presidents and senators who put the judges on the courts.

If the internet were around after Loving v Virginia, man oh man - what a gold mine of exact same quotes we would find.

1000X more - as only 20% of the country thought interracial marriage was acceptable then. And many used the same "abomination" and religious arguments.

It wasn't until nearly 25 years after L v V, mixed-race marriages started seeing majority support.

We are seeing this play out just like it did then, only the majority support is behind it, but the butt-hurt connies will simply not accept the system of our government in our duly appointed Supreme Court.

A History Lesson for the Kentucky Clerk Refusing to Grant Marriage Licenses | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Off to go read it.

You forgot Ted Cruz.

Forum List

Back