Kim Davis Is Winning

Nope, you are wrong again. The majority have said that she has to comply with the law whether she likes it or not.

The hypocrisy is coming from those lefties like you who denigrate this woman for standing behind her beliefs and praise idiots like OWS, the gay mafia, and black lives matter for rioting in support of their beliefs

You're assuming that people support black people who riot and whatever the hell "the gay mafia" is.

I don't support rioting. I might understand why it happens. There are two very different things.

Ok, good for you.

The gay mafia is a movement that is not about gay rights, it is a movement whose goal is to criminalize Christians, Jews, and anyone else who lives by religious principles higher than the state.

SCOTUS does not exist to make law. Its job is to rule on the legality of lower court decisions.

You are impossible to reason with because you have no clue what the Court's function is.

The Court struck down unconstitutional state laws.

Yes, 5 unelected old farts in black robes ruled that those state laws violated the constitution. A different court could have ruled just the opposite-----------------------thats the point I am trying to get through your thick skull.

Then should we be surprised that you didn't express those sentiments during or after the Hobby Lobby decision,

or did you?

Thats exactly the point. We support SC decisions that we agree with. But you continue to miss what I am trying to get across to you. Those 5 people are making law that affects 330,000,000 people. That was never the intent of the drafters of the constitution.

The law was made by 2/3 of both houses of Congress and 2/3s of the states. How is that 5 people? Are you saying there were only 8 people in the US in 1868? I don't think so.

The Supreme Court is NOT making law at all. They're interpreting the law.

which law are you referring to?

'Society' did decide it when they elected the presidents and senators who put the judges on the courts.

SCOTUS does not exist to make law. Its job is to rule on the legality of lower court decisions.

You are impossible to reason with because you have no clue what the Court's function is.

Yes, 5 unelected old farts in black robes ruled that those state laws violated the constitution. A different court could have ruled just the opposite-----------------------thats the point I am trying to get through your thick skull.

Then should we be surprised that you didn't express those sentiments during or after the Hobby Lobby decision,

or did you?

Thats exactly the point. We support SC decisions that we agree with. But you continue to miss what I am trying to get across to you. Those 5 people are making law that affects 330,000,000 people. That was never the intent of the drafters of the constitution.
Once again, the Supreme Court isn't making law, they are striking down bad law.

Nope, you are wrong again. The majority have said that she has to comply with the law whether she likes it or not.

The hypocrisy is coming from those lefties like you who denigrate this woman for standing behind her beliefs and praise idiots like OWS, the gay mafia, and black lives matter for rioting in support of their beliefs

You're assuming that people support black people who riot and whatever the hell "the gay mafia" is.

I don't support rioting. I might understand why it happens. There are two very different things.

Ok, good for you.

The gay mafia is a movement that is not about gay rights, it is a movement whose goal is to criminalize Christians, Jews, and anyone else who lives by religious principles higher than the state.

I gotta tell ya...I'm enjoying the fuck out of this victim complex that the nutters have adopted. 70% of the country is self described Christian...but Christianity is "under attack!!!!" AAAAAHHHHHHH. :lol:

Darama Queens.

How though? You are aware that they have to use the US Constitution in order to interpret law. That being a given, can you point us to the place in the Constitution that guarantees that each and every person in the US can marry whoever they want without the consent of the governed?

And when you retort with "this was ONLY about same sex marriage" I will counter with "can you please point us to the place in the US Constitution that says "just some deviant fetish sex behaviors have a special protected status; while others do not"

Be prepared...

Ok, good for you.

I gotta tell ya...I'm enjoying the fuck out of this victim complex that the nutters have adopted. 70% of the country is self described Christian...but Christianity is "under attack!!!!" AAAAAHHHHHHH. :lol:

Darama Queens.
Well, we are also learning that many of them have no clue about the U.S. Constitution, the Federalism system, checks & balances, and judicial review.

Ok, good for you.

So "the gay mafia" is just you trying to demonize a civil rights movement? What was the black civil rights movement called? I'm sure there were plenty of names for them that was an attempt to make out they were going against god or some nonsense like that.

No one, not a single person, has had their first amendment rights infringed upon by gay marriage. Not one person. So..... how can it be that "the gay mafia" is getting at religion then?

You know what rights are right? You can do whatever you like as long as it doesn't harm others. Gay people marrying doesn't harm anyone. Religious people stopping gay people marrying does. It stops them having equality of the law. It stops them being first class citizens.

or did you?

The law was made by 2/3 of both houses of Congress and 2/3s of the states. How is that 5 people? Are you saying there were only 8 people in the US in 1868? I don't think so.

The 14th Amendment.

How though? You are aware that they have to use the US Constitution in order to interpret law. That being a given, can you point us to the place in the Constitution that guarantees that each and every person in the US can marry whoever they want without the consent of the governed?

And when you retort with "this was ONLY about same sex marriage" I will counter with "can you please point us to the place in the US Constitution that says "just some deviant fetish sex behaviors have a special protected status; while others do not"

Be prepared...
What do you mean, "how"? By declaring a law unConstitutional, which they were. Gay Americans are law-abiding, taxpaying citizens. DO you not think they are entitled to the same government protections as other Americans are entitled to?

Ok, good for you.

Darama Queens.

Roberts - Catholic
Scalia - Catholic
Kennedy - Catholic
Thomas - Catholic
Ginsburg - Jewish
Breyer - Jewish
Alito - Catholic
Sotomayor - Catholic
Kagan - Jewish

Bloody Jews and Catholics trying to destroy Christianity and Judaism, unbelievable.

Ok, good for you.

Simply untrue.

Nothing about just some deviant sex behaviors in the 14th. Neither is there anything about "everyone in the US has the right to marry anyone they want without consent of the governed."

Care to try again? What you have moving to SCOTUS, if you haven't realized this already, is an improper interpretation of the 14th Amendment vs a rock solid interpretation of the 1st. Remember there shall be no law passed that abridges a person's exercise of their faith. Since the flawed premise of "behavior = race" is at the heart of all this, that is what arguments will come down to:

"Does a set of sexual behaviors have legal dominance over a person's religious faith such that the religious person must risk eternal damnation for promoting those behaviors?"

That's it. That's the arguement at SCOTUS.

Ok, good for you.

Darama Queens.

Roberts - Catholic
Scalia - Catholic
Kennedy - Catholic
Thomas - Catholic
Ginsburg - Jewish
Breyer - Jewish
Alito - Catholic
Sotomayor - Catholic
Kagan - Jewish

Bloody Jews and Catholics trying to destroy Christianity and Judaism, unbelievable.
Yeah...if only we had more christians in government. If only.

Ok, good for you.

So "the gay mafia" is just you trying to demonize a civil rights movement? What was the black civil rights movement called? I'm sure there were plenty of names for them that was an attempt to make out they were going against god or some nonsense like that.

No one, not a single person, has had their first amendment rights infringed upon by gay marriage. Not one person. So..... how can it be that "the gay mafia" is getting at religion then?

You know what rights are right? You can do whatever you like as long as it doesn't harm others. Gay people marrying doesn't harm anyone. Religious people stopping gay people marrying does. It stops them having equality of the law. It stops them being first class citizens.

race and sexual perversion are not analogous

or did you?

The 14th Amendment.

now you are bringing anchor babies into the discussion? did you miss your meds this morning?

or did you?

The 14th Amendment.

now you are bringing anchor babies into the discussion? did you miss your meds this morning?

No, clearly you are.

Ever read the 14th amendment?

Ok, good for you.

So you don't have an argument then? All you can point out is that two things aren't the same. I mean, we could go on all day about who to exclude from society. How about gingers, i mean, fuck them right, and what right should they have? None, they shouldn't be able to marry, they're not a race, so fuck them.

Ok, good for you.

No one has said they are....but civil rights are civil rights regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, etc. You know....people like you during the women's lib movement tried to say that civil rights didn't mean for gender either. That didn't work out very well.

Ok, good for you.

So you don't have an argument then? All you can point out is that two things aren't the same. I mean, we could go on all day about who to exclude from society. How about gingers, i mean, fuck them right, and what right should they have? None, they shouldn't be able to marry, they're not a race, so fuck them.
What a nut.

Ok, good for you.

please take your meds, you are losing it.

Forum List

Back