KJP claims grocery prices have gone down under Biden.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Blatant lie. Funny thing is, many in the Bidenista Cult will believe it.

She has to be the worst spokesperson in history, for the worst President in history.
I'm guessing Snopes found this to be true, and will get around to calling it a lie in about 4 years.

She has to be the worst spokesperson in history, for the worst President in history.
I'm guessing Snopes found this to be true, and will get around to calling it a lie in about 4 years.

do puppets eat food or go to grocery stores??

1719351013738.png

Kind of hard to tell with her whether she knows she's lying or she's simply ignorant.

That’s over 20% increase since Pedo Joe took office
Not sure how they will try and have him spin this at the debate. I frankly wouldn't put outright lying past him - he spent most of the last debate lying is ass off - about everything.

Kind of hard to tell with her whether she knows she's lying or she's simply ignorant.
The Lesbian makes $180,000 a year LYING like a rug. Of course she is going to LIE. She makes enough money she likely does not check the prices of the items she puts in her cart.

Forum List

Back