Know-Nothings Gone Wild

Yes, not justified.

Your own link and definition shows your ignorance of the English language. The word "unwarranted" does not mean a judge did not authorized it, you semi-literate hack.
What the fuck do you think Authorized means you dumb fuck lol

What the fuck do you think "not justified" means, you ignorant fool. "Unwarranted" does not mean that a judge has not authorized it.
It’s a figure of speech moron the definition says authorized who do you think authorize shit A judge is you dumb motherfucker

LMAO!!!

A figure of speech? Please tell me that you did not just claim the Oxford English Dictionary, one of the oldest and most respected English dictionaries, used a figure of speech as it's primary definition???

Jeez, you really are a moron.
It says authorized deal with it

It also says "not justified", you can deal with that. And it says "Not justified" first. Do you think the order of the definitions is random?

Also, did you copy the entire definition? Or just what you thought proved your point? The latter is more likely.

What the fuck do you think Authorized means you dumb fuck lol

What the fuck do you think "not justified" means, you ignorant fool. "Unwarranted" does not mean that a judge has not authorized it.
It’s a figure of speech moron the definition says authorized who do you think authorize shit A judge is you dumb motherfucker

LMAO!!!

A figure of speech? Please tell me that you did not just claim the Oxford English Dictionary, one of the oldest and most respected English dictionaries, used a figure of speech as it's primary definition???

It also says "not justified", you can deal with that. And it says "Not justified" first. Do you think the order of the definitions is random?

Also, did you copy the entire definition? Or just what you thought proved your point? The latter is more likely.
Wow you are stupid

LMAO!!!

Wow you are stupid

Actually, I am intelligent and educated. That you think the first definition in the OED is a figure of speech shows you to be an idiot.

LMAO!!!

Wow you are stupid

Actually, I am intelligent and educated. That you think the first definition in the OED is a figure of speech shows you to be an idiot.
Do judges give authority

LMAO!!!

Wow you are stupid

Do judges give authority

Are judges the ONLY source of authority in every situation?

Look, you can pretend that "unwarranted" only means a lack of judges warrant. But the definition YOU POSTED said "Not justified" as a definition. Two noted and respected dictionaries said it. So a definition of "unwarranted" is something that is not justified.

Wow you are stupid

Do judges give authority

Look, you can pretend that "unwarranted" only means a lack of judges warrant. But the definition YOU POSTED said "Not justified" as a definition. Two noted and respected dictionaries said it. So a definition of "unwarranted" is something that is not justified.
It was two groups fighting the invaders were quick you swing back .. we have millions of Latino illegals in neighborhoods like this.. why can’t Americans confront? Lawmakers won’t protect us.

Wow you are stupid

Do judges give authority

It was two groups fighting the invaders were quick you swing back .. we have millions of Latino illegals in neighborhoods like this.. why can’t Americans confront? Lawmakers won’t protect us.

If someone comes up and attacks you, are you going to just stand there or are you going to fight back?

No, lawmakers will not protect you if you cross a street to physically assault someone for no valid reason. Speaking Spanish in a private conversation is not a valid reason. In other words, it is unwarranted.

Wow you are stupid

Do judges give authority

If someone comes up and attacks you, are you going to just stand there or are you going to fight back?

No, lawmakers will not protect you if you cross a street to physically assault someone for no valid reason. Speaking Spanish in a private conversation is not a valid reason. In other words, it is unwarranted.
Don’t come to my country illegally we won’t say anything

Wow you are stupid

Do judges give authority

Assault is illegal, you stupid little fucking punk.

Do judges give authority

Don’t come to my country illegally we won’t say anything

Bullshit. Did those two drunk white women ask if they were here legally or illegally? No, they did not.

I have no seen anything that says the mother and daughter that were attacked are here illegally.

Wow you are stupid

Do judges give authority

Well don’t flood our neighborhoods with illegals

Do judges give authority

Assault is ILLEGAL, you illogical idiot.

Do judges give authority

So that 46 year old mother and 15 year old daughter are responsible for flooding your neighborhoods with illegals?

Do judges give authority

So that 46 year old mother and 15 year old daughter are responsible for flooding your neighborhoods with illegals?
Who said that?

Do judges give authority

Well that’s what happens when you flood our neighborhoods with illegals

Who said that?

No one. But if you have a problem with illegals, start with the people hiring them. They don't come here for the lovely weather and friendly people.

Well that’s what happens when you flood our neighborhoods with illegals

Thats what you get when people are attacking the wrong thing to solve a problem. It starts with not knowing.

Who said that?

No one. But if you have a problem with illegals, start with the people hiring them. They don't come here for the lovely weather and friendly people.
No I start with lawmakers who refuse to protect Americans, most businesses have a poor avg Joe hiring illegals ,, and I’m not putting either in jail... I know you want to put that Americans in jail.. YOU HATE AMERICA

Forum List

Back