Know-Nothings Gone Wild

If you are
Near me are are talking in another language I have the right to be pissed off, and ask you what did you say! And if you saying something else disrespectful then it causes a escalation. And poor Americans talk differently then most.. are we going to punish American culture?

No you do NOT have a right to be pissed off. Mind you own fucking business. YOu have no right to decide what language anyone speaks in a private conversation.

And if you DO ask what they said, they are under no obligation to answer.

Again, every witness said the attack was unprovoked.

from: Two women charged in East Boston assualt of mother and daughter speaking Spanish
"Ennamorati and Armstrong told police they had been drinking and behaving aggressively."
Lmfao it was a street fight! The Spanish girl smacked the American girl after the push lol how is this even a story!? I hit two people with a bike lock last year called them NNEGROOOOS AND GOT PROBATION lol albeit I don’t remember I was drunk hehe

It was an unwarranted attack by the 2 white girls. If the mother & daughter defended themselves, so be it.

So you attacked 2 people with a weapon? Didn't your getting a felony for kicking someone in the head teach you anything?

This is nothing but two drunk, hostile white girls attacking someone. Period. And now they go to court. They each have 2 misdemeanor charges and 2 felony charges against them.
Unwarranted? Lol Do you think they needed a judges authorization to get into a street fight?do you think they needed a judges authorization to get into a street fight Lol god your dumb

Jeez you really should have stayed in school.

If something is unwarranted, it does not mean there was no judicial authorization, you ignorant putz.

"Definition of unwarranted
: lacking adequate or official support : not warranted : unjustified unwarranted fears an unwarranted intrusion Their criticism is unwarranted."
659223BD-52E1-4EA8-A4B0-A7383A88D429.jpeg
Stop attacking Americans! Poor Americans in cities were raised differently then you,, accept it, stop attacking American culture

No you do NOT have a right to be pissed off. Mind you own fucking business. YOu have no right to decide what language anyone speaks in a private conversation.

from: Two women charged in East Boston assualt of mother and daughter speaking Spanish
"Ennamorati and Armstrong told police they had been drinking and behaving aggressively."
Lmfao it was a street fight! The Spanish girl smacked the American girl after the push lol how is this even a story!? I hit two people with a bike lock last year called them NNEGROOOOS AND GOT PROBATION lol albeit I don’t remember I was drunk hehe

It was an unwarranted attack by the 2 white girls. If the mother & daughter defended themselves, so be it.

So you attacked 2 people with a weapon? Didn't your getting a felony for kicking someone in the head teach you anything?

This is nothing but two drunk, hostile white girls attacking someone. Period. And now they go to court. They each have 2 misdemeanor charges and 2 felony charges against them.
That’s city living that’s American culture,, that was not even a real fight, and the Latin girls out numbered the whites.. they probably felt like they were going to be attacked so one way is to be aggressive.. street life

No, that is not American culture. A 46 year old mother and her 15 year old daughter were attacked. They did absolutely nothing to provoke it. The drunks came across the street to confront and attack them. Nobody outnumbered anyone. It was 2 white girls ages 25, attacking a 46 year old and a 15 year old.

Not acceptable. People should be able to walk down a street without being attacked.
They were under the impression a group of Latinos were talking about them, they were confronted,, it could’ve been averted if he just spoke English.. This is why we cannot be divided by language and culture,, how can somebody with roots in a town they grew up in for generations not be pissed off that people of moved in and are disrespecting their customs... you guys live in lala land.

Where did you get the info about the 2 white girls thinking they were talking about them? I haven't seen that.

Or are you just making that shit up, like you are prone to do?

I don't give a shit where you grew up. YOu don't cross the street yelling "This is America, speak English" and attack someone, unprovoked. Or if you do, you will go stand before a judge and face the punishment you so richly deserve.

That’s city living that’s American culture,, that was not even a real fight, and the Latin girls out numbered the whites.. they probably felt like they were going to be attacked so one way is to be aggressive.. street life

No, that is not American culture. A 46 year old mother and her 15 year old daughter were attacked. They did absolutely nothing to provoke it. The drunks came across the street to confront and attack them. Nobody outnumbered anyone. It was 2 white girls ages 25, attacking a 46 year old and a 15 year old.

Not acceptable. People should be able to walk down a street without being attacked.
They were under the impression a group of Latinos were talking about them, they were confronted,, it could’ve been averted if he just spoke English.. This is why we cannot be divided by language and culture,, how can somebody with roots in a town they grew up in for generations not be pissed off that people of moved in and are disrespecting their customs... you guys live in lala land.

Where did you get the info about the 2 white girls thinking they were talking about them? I haven't seen that.

I don't give a shit where you grew up. YOu don't cross the street yelling "This is America, speak English" and attack someone, unprovoked. Or if you do, you will go stand before a judge and face the punishment you so richly deserve.
You absolutely do! It’s a free country, conflict comes from foreigners moving here not assimilating,, these areas have been devastated the locals don’t know what to do,, our customs and culture has been flipped without a vote,, this is not natural,, and of course this is going to happen..

You absolutely do! It’s a free country, conflict comes from foreigners moving here not assimilating,, these areas have been devastated the locals don’t know what to do,, our customs and culture has been flipped without a vote,, this is not natural,, and of course this is going to happen..

None of that was caused by a mother & daughter speaking in another language in a private conversation. None.

The idea that you accept and encourage this kind of behavior shows your own ignorance and hate-mongering. If this sort of thing happens, the perpetrators go to jail. It is that simple.

Unwarranted? Lol Do you think they needed a judges authorization to get into a street fight?do you think they needed a judges authorization to get into a street fight Lol god your dumb

If something is unwarranted, it does not mean there was no judicial authorization, you ignorant putz.

: lacking adequate or official support : not warranted : unjustified unwarranted fears an unwarranted intrusion Their criticism is unwarranted."
View attachment 311968 Stop attacking Americans! Poor Americans in cities were raised differently then you,, accept it, stop attacking American culture

Yes, not justified.

Your own link and definition shows your ignorance of the English language. The word "unwarranted" does not mean a judge did not authorized it, you semi-literate hack.

None of that was caused by a mother & daughter speaking in another language in a private conversation. None.
How would they know they don’t speak Spanish.. and I’m
Sure seeing the deterioration of their neighborhood from these people they’ve had enough.. Americans are struggling 400,000 white males committed suicide these are children family members, we get no support there is still poor white people in this country that are struggling,, our wages have been diminished by these people our education system has been destroyed by these people,, The neighborhoods we grew up in have been flipped upsides their head,, we feel disrespected... poor Americans are fighting back

View attachment 311968 Stop attacking Americans! Poor Americans in cities were raised differently then you,, accept it, stop attacking American culture

Yes, not justified.

Your own link and definition shows your ignorance of the English language. The word "unwarranted" does not mean a judge did not authorized it, you semi-literate hack.
What the fuck do you think Authorized means you dumb fuck lol

Yes, not justified.

What the fuck do you think "not justified" means, you ignorant fool. "Unwarranted" does not mean that a judge has not authorized it.

Yes, not justified.

What the fuck do you think "not justified" means, you ignorant fool. "Unwarranted" does not mean that a judge has not authorized it.
It’s a figure of speech moron the definition says authorized who do you think authorize shit A judge is you dumb motherfucker

Sure seeing the deterioration of their neighborhood from these people they’ve had enough.. Americans are struggling 400,000 white males committed suicide these are children family members, we get no support there is still poor white people in this country that are struggling,, our wages have been diminished by these people our education system has been destroyed by these people,, The neighborhoods we grew up in have been flipped upsides their head,, we feel disrespected... poor Americans are fighting back

YOu don't have a right to physically assault someone just because they are having a private conversation in Spanish. Period. That is why the two white girls had to appear in court and the two victims were not charged.

Yes, not justified.

It’s a figure of speech moron the definition says authorized who do you think authorize shit A judge is you dumb motherfucker

No, it is just what it says. It is not justified. Your grasp of the English language is pitiful. And your selective copying of the dictionary is dishonest.

YOu don't have a right to physically assault someone just because they are having a private conversation in Spanish. Period. That is why the two white girls had to appear in court and the two victims were not charged.
It was a confrontation caused by democrats flooding our neighborhoods with people that refuse our culture, and democrats continuing to attack Poor white people

Yes, not justified.

No, it is just what it says. It is not justified. Your grasp of the English language is pitiful. And your selective copying of the dictionary is dishonest.
It’s in the fucking dictionary
68134C73-58D7-4A5B-905F-CB9B379394FA.jpeg

Bullshit.

... people that refuse our culture...

Bullshit.

... people that refuse our culture...

Bullshit.
I am the only person that grew up during the flooding of our urban areas with Latinos from Puerto Rico Dominican Republic and now El Salvador in Columbia.. I lived in urban areas pre-Latino and saw what happened after the invasion.. I’m am speaking about it.. White people in East Boston in other parts of Boston and other parts of America are afraid to be called racist for complaining.. as you can see from this incident a street fight they’re calling the two girls racist... it’s a joke .. democrats hate Americans

First of all, it was the white girls who attacked without provocation. It was the white girls who were the aggressors. Every witness interviewed say the attack was unprovoked.

And shut the fuck up about this "we are watching" crap. The judge has to rule on the evidence and the law. Period. They do not rule based on threats.
If you are
Near me are are talking in another language I have the right to be pissed off, and ask you what did you say! And if you saying something else disrespectful then it causes a escalation. And poor Americans talk differently then most.. are we going to punish American culture?

That’s city living that’s American culture,, ....

No, It’s not.

If you are

That’s city living that’s American culture,, ....

No, It’s not.
What town did you grow up in?

Yes, not justified.

LMAO!!!

A figure of speech? Please tell me that you did not just claim the Oxford English Dictionary, one of the oldest and most respected English dictionaries, used a figure of speech as it's primary definition???

Jeez, you really are a moron.

Yes, not justified.

LMAO!!!

A figure of speech? Please tell me that you did not just claim the Oxford English Dictionary, one of the oldest and most respected English dictionaries, used a figure of speech as it's primary definition???

Jeez, you really are a moron.
It says authorized deal with it

Forum List

Back