Koch: I'm Fighting to Restore a Free Society

No, it's quantifiable fact. Your psuedo-intellectual parade is boring, pantyhoser.

Last edited:
sam-elliott-meme-tea-party-koch-brothers.jpg

Between a Government assuming they are better able to direct our lives than we are and which treats us like sheeple as they slimingly attack our freedom through our CHILDREN...

Or...

The Koch Brothers who proudly stand for our Constitution and God and traditional values...

You bet your ass we are better off with the Koch Brothers on our side than Obama, Hillary, Reid, Pelosi, Ayers and Alinsky!
The Koch Brothers have only one side, theirs.

Between a Government assuming they are better able to direct our lives than we are and which treats us like sheeple as they slimingly attack our freedom through our CHILDREN...

Or...

The Koch Brothers who proudly stand for our Constitution and God and traditional values...

You bet your ass we are better off with the Koch Brothers on our side than Obama, Hillary, Reid, Pelosi, Ayers and Alinsky!

And you have Obama and Ayers and Alinsky and Hillary and Reid on your side.

Guess what?

You are gonna lose, Pantyhoser!

This is OUR country.

Or...

Guess what?

This is OUR country.
Sorry little buddy, Liberals founded it and I'm Liberal. In technical terms, it's mine not yours, but we are nice enough to let you live here.

Paraphrasing Rush:

Everything the Leftists fight for or go to the mat for all has to do with sex.

And not being judged by anybody for it.

Abortion.

Gay rights.

We have been perfectly willing to co-exist with THEM but THEy are the ones who are unwilling to co-exist with US.

Our moral fiber is evaporating and we can't have a better, more satisfying life without a mortal code.

And that's what the left wants to do...eliminate the moral code.

Last edited:
Our Capitalism.

"Our capitalism" isn't an economic system I'm aware of. Corporatism, on the other hand is. And that's what we've had for over 100 years. Stop abusing language to propagate nonsensical talking points. Nothing irritates me more than watching idiots speak about economic systems when they do not understand them.
Your ideological semantics are of no interest to me.

Your ass backward interpretation of words you clearly don't understand are fun to read. TakeAStepBack should just step aside and continue to let you put your ignorance on full display.......... :thup:

Guess what?

This is OUR country.
Sorry little buddy, Liberals founded it and I'm Liberal. In technical terms, it's mine not yours, but we are nice enough to let you live here.

Not today's version of liberals. They declared independence from the crown. Todays version declares dependence upon govt.

Guess what?

This is OUR country.

Not today's version of liberals. They declared independence from the crown. Todays version declares dependence upon govt.

Indeed. The Classical Liberalism upon which the country was founded has nothing in common with the Parasitical Progressivism promoted by today's Libs.

"Our capitalism" isn't an economic system I'm aware of. Corporatism, on the other hand is. And that's what we've had for over 100 years. Stop abusing language to propagate nonsensical talking points. Nothing irritates me more than watching idiots speak about economic systems when they do not understand them.
Your ideological semantics are of no interest to me.

Your ass backward interpretation of words you clearly don't understand are fun to read. TakeAStepBack should just step aside and continue to let you put your ignorance on full display.......... :thup:

They hope to make their attitudes seem cool or smart or chic or fashionable.

Those they would influence to join their cause or even 'try it on' are those who don't know that his toxic diatribe against America and American values and our Constitution are absolutely wrong.

Letting him spew his vomit for the young fuzzy brains to lap up only results in more of our young readers becoming Zombified.

"Instead of fostering a system that enables people to help themselves, America is now saddled with a system that destroys value, raises costs, hinders innovation and relegates millions of citizens to a life of poverty, dependency and hopelessness. This is what happens when elected officials believe that people's lives are better run by politicians and regulators than by the people themselves. Those in power fail to see that more government means less liberty, and liberty is the essence of what it means to be American. Love of liberty is the American ideal."

He talks a good game (for Americans who love language like that), and ignores all of the problems of Capitalism and our society. It's another "Government is the problem" meme from the Reagan days. That helps us out not at all and believe me, Koch, who is an elite, has plenty of thoughts on how you should live your life.

What are the problems with Capitalism and our society? Capitalism is the reason immigrants flock to come to this land more than any other.

Guess what?

This is OUR country.

ANd have Coronated their King...Obama.

"Instead of fostering a system that enables people to help themselves, America is now saddled with a system that destroys value, raises costs, hinders innovation and relegates millions of citizens to a life of poverty, dependency and hopelessness. This is what happens when elected officials believe that people's lives are better run by politicians and regulators than by the people themselves. Those in power fail to see that more government means less liberty, and liberty is the essence of what it means to be American. Love of liberty is the American ideal."

He talks a good game (for Americans who love language like that), and ignores all of the problems of Capitalism and our society. It's another "Government is the problem" meme from the Reagan days. That helps us out not at all and believe me, Koch, who is an elite, has plenty of thoughts on how you should live your life.
As long as those thoughts begin and end with the individual living that life, I'm good with it.

Certainly appears to me that this is the thrust of his op-ed piece.

Last edited:

It's the leftists who want everyone to live the way they do.

We, on the other hand, are quite content to go along and let everyone live life as they see fit just as long as they don't violate our rights.

Forum List

Back