Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House

You'll forgive a Democrat anything. Just go ahead and say that. The honesty would be refreshing.
F*** you. We're talking about a man who loves his children that's very apparent. He's not some rich guy that lusts his own adult daughter. That's a monster. There's no comparison.

Hey Guys,

You are arguing a topic that has nothing to do with the thread topic. Just saying. I'd love to see this stupid thread die because the topic is fake news.
We have strayed off the reservation. I guess the Kremlin papers aren’t exactly related to the President’s daughter’s diary.

I support the cause of freedom. Democrats have made it quite clear they're not. Now, run along and get your fifth booster (make sure to get your vaccine passport stamped!), wear a mask when you're alone indoors, and feel superior for paying $5.00 a gallon for gas because "it's worth it!!"

You can do all of that. But don't make the mistake of believing I should have to join you in your disturbing Dominant Daddy/Little Girl relationship you have with government.
You support the cause of freedom? You're warped, you really believe wearing a mask, getting boosters and keeping a safe distance takes away your liberty?

There is a fine line between common sense and foolishness on freedom.

F*** you. We're talking about a man who loves his children that's very apparent. He's not some rich guy that lusts his own adult daughter. That's a monster. There's no comparison.
Congratulations you just top conspiracy theory 5000

No really shocking news, here. Just a glimpse into the Russian intelligence apparatus, and their intent and all-out effort to weaken the United States in many ways by getting Trump into the White House.

Some highlights:

- There is a brief psychological assessment of Trump, who is described as an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex”.

- There is also apparent confirmation that the Kremlin possesses kompromat, or potentially compromising material, on the future president, collected – the document says – from Trump’s earlier “non-official visits to Russian Federation territory”.

- “It is acutely necessary to use all possible force to facilitate his [Trump’s] election to the post of US president,” the paper says.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You support the cause of freedom? You're warped, you really believe wearing a mask, getting boosters and keeping a safe distance takes away your liberty?

It's a known fact democrats hate freedom.

No really shocking news, here. Just a glimpse into the Russian intelligence apparatus, and their intent and all-out effort to weaken the United States in many ways by getting Trump into the White House.

Some highlights:

- There is a brief psychological assessment of Trump, who is described as an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex”.

- There is also apparent confirmation that the Kremlin possesses kompromat, or potentially compromising material, on the future president, collected – the document says – from Trump’s earlier “non-official visits to Russian Federation territory”.

- “It is acutely necessary to use all possible force to facilitate his [Trump’s] election to the post of US president,” the paper says.

doosh.

“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin

So you believe Jo got more votes than the Obama's first term and more votes than Trump who got more votes than any sitting president in American history.
It's the power of the Anybody But Trump vote. Trump so screwed up his response to COVID that people just wanted his disinfectant injecting, play it down, it will dissapear by itself, ass out of the white house, and put somebody, anybody, who would treat COVID as more than just the flu in charge.

Some highlights:

Wouldn't that be ironic since the incompetent duo of Biden and Obama were so weak that Putin invaded the Crimea Peninsula and Georgia (the one in Asia) under the boob Obama and then Ukraine under Biden. What a screw up that would have been by Putin putting Trump in power who shut him down for four years, LOL

It's the power of the Anybody But Trump vote. Trump so screwed up his response to COVID that people just wanted his disinfectant injecting, play it down, it will dissapear by itself, ass out of the white house, and put somebody, anybody, who would treat COVID as more than just the flu in charge.

LOL, check the stats, Porky, your blue States led all the death statistics, but your propaganda never stops flowing!

“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin
“In 1736, I lost one of my sons, a fine boy of four years old, by the small-pox, taken in the common way. I long regretted bitterly, and still regret that I had not given it to him by inoculation. This I mention for the sake of parents who omit that operation, on the supposition that they should never forgive themselves if the child died under it: my example showing that the regret may be the same either way, and that, therefore, the safer should be chosen.” - Benjamin Franklin

Forum List

Back