Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House

I looked it up he showered with her when she was 4 years old there's nothing wrong with that just your filthy minds. It's not like Trump lusting after his own daughter when she's in her twenties. Biden is a loving father, there's no inkling that there was anything inappropriate.
You'll forgive a Democrat anything. Just go ahead and say that. The honesty would be refreshing.

Wasn't that information bought and paid for and I believe created by the Hillary Clinton campaign?
Yes, exactly. Made up out of whole cloth, then used by the Hillary Campaign and her enablers in government as justification to spy on Trump...even after he was President.

That's some real Soviet shit right there. But then, Democrats have always emulated the Soviets.

As many as needed to secure the truth and justice that once was the American way before trump became and sullied the office of the presidency.
haha yeah cause three that didn’t find your already drawn conclusions weren’t enough

Of course putting you on ignore is the easy way; yet, reading the hysteria in all of your posts are ludicrous. The reader should be informed not to drink liquids when reading your pedestrian prose and lol and spray their screen.
You like to pretend you're superior, but you just can't pull it off. All you've got is "DAMMIT, PEOPLE SHOULD LISTEN TO ME! I'D LISTEN TO ME!! I'D LISTEN TO ME HARD!!"

"treasonous acts"? Did President Biden incite the attack on our nation's capitol on Jan 6, 2021? What treasonous act has President Biden done?

The fact is clear, trump when still president incited such an abhorrent and loathsome act.
There you go again, pretending you care about the nation, when, in truth, you don't.

You just care about Democrats being in power. Why is that? Did they promise you a seat on the Politburo? Or do you think once they see your posts on USMB, it's a given you'll have a seat?

Since when is bathing with your little child molestation, you are sick like I said.
If the kid is a tween it’s inappropriate. You sick turd. If the kid is like 4, merely bathing the kid is fine, but that doesn’t mean you have to get naked with the kid. And when the kid turns out to have memories of corresponding abuse, it is sick at any age. WTF is wrong with you? That’s the bigger question.

Hey Guys,

You are arguing a topic that has nothing to do with the thread topic. Just saying. I'd love to see this stupid thread die because the topic is fake news.

There you go again, pretending you care about the nation, when, in truth, you don't.

You just care about Democrats being in power. Why is that? Did they promise you a seat on the Politburo? Or do you think once they see your posts on USMB, it's a given you'll have a seat?
Q. "You just care about Democrats being in power. Why is that?

A. At this time in our nation's history we need truth, justice and strong leadership. The Donald does not provide any one of these goals necessary to Make America Great Again. In fact his personality disorders have created the greatest schism since the Civil War.

The example of this divide is written in your first sentence, to wit:
"There you go again, pretending you care about the nation, when, in truth, you don't."

If you really cared about our nation's future you and other trump worshippers wouldn't have made foolish claims about President Biden's mental acuity, unsupported criminal activity and errors on getting our troops out of Afghanistan. All of these and more posts on social media make America look weak, and strengthen Putin, Kim, Xi and Grifters.

I support democracy in America. Those who support trump do not. Which side are you on?

Q. "You just care about Democrats being in power. Why is that?

A. At this time in our nation's history we need truth, justice and strong leadership. The Donald does not provide any one of these goals necessary to Make America Great Again. In fact his personality disorders have created the greatest schism since the Civil War.

The example of this divide is written in your first sentence, to wit:
"There you go again, pretending you care about the nation, when, in truth, you don't."

If you really cared about our nation's future you and other trump worshippers wouldn't have made foolish claims about President Biden's mental acuity, unsupported criminal activity and errors on getting our troops out of Afghanistan. All of these and more posts on social media make America look weak, and strengthen Putin, Kim, Xi and Grifters.

I support democracy in America. Those who support trump do not. Which side are you on?
I support the cause of freedom. Democrats have made it quite clear they're not. Now, run along and get your fifth booster (make sure to get your vaccine passport stamped!), wear a mask when you're alone indoors, and feel superior for paying $5.00 a gallon for gas because "it's worth it!!"

You can do all of that. But don't make the mistake of believing I should have to join you in your disturbing Dominant Daddy/Little Girl relationship you have with government.

Yes, exactly. Made up out of whole cloth, then used by the Hillary Campaign and her enablers in government as justification to spy on Trump...even after he was President.

That's some real Soviet shit right there. But then, Democrats have always emulated the Soviets.
One more brainwashed conspiracy story. Your problems are clear, you live in fiction, not reality.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Kremlin gave it's input on how to proceed.

"treasonous acts"? Did President Biden incite the attack on our nation's capitol on Jan 6, 2021? What treasonous act has President Biden done?

The fact is clear, trump when still president incited such an abhorrent and loathsome act.
Oh my goodness the brainwashed conspiracy theorist screams out.

Forum List

Back