Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House

I never heard that but I looked it up and did come out of a right wing newspaper so that's all I need to know it's it's not believable. And it came out right before the election, so that tells me trump has his hands in dirty politics and that's all this is. If someone were to look into trump's background I'm sure you'd find a whole lot worse.
It comes from Ashley Biden's Diary actually.

I don't hate trump, but I do despise ignorance, arrogance and liars. trump is all of those things rolled into one. I actually feel sorry for the guy he's got about everything a guy could want and he's still a miserable human being.
But you support the very thing in the democrat party you say you despise in Trump.

Did he ever take showers with her, as Biden's daughter said he did with her?

Face it...you only care about pedos if they're Republican. You can't be bothered about Democrat pedos.
They will even go out of their way to defend a democrat.

No really shocking news, here. Just a glimpse into the Russian intelligence apparatus, and their intent and all-out effort to weaken the United States in many ways by getting Trump into the White House.

Some highlights:

- There is a brief psychological assessment of Trump, who is described as an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex”.

- There is also apparent confirmation that the Kremlin possesses kompromat, or potentially compromising material, on the future president, collected – the document says – from Trump’s earlier “non-official visits to Russian Federation territory”.

- “It is acutely necessary to use all possible force to facilitate his [Trump’s] election to the post of US president,” the paper says.

Every country had a profile on Trump before he took office.

You're an idiot if you don't see what trump really is.
But yet you will go out of your way to defend a fascist mandatory driven power grabbing democrat.
I don't know about you but you seem to be idiotic because you support a democrat.

Wrong. Thousands of fathers wouldn’t molest their own little girl or any little girl. He’s a fucking sick pig. You are an enabler.
Since when is bathing with your little child molestation, you are sick like I said.

Do you realize, by not using a comma, you actually complimented Trump?
You know what I meant. trump is a real sicko. And I also made the mistake of capitalizing the scum's name. Also been in a rush, and it was late. I no longer capitalize his name because I have absolutely no respect for that creature.

Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House

This is dumb, stupid, ignorant fake news. The Russians wanted Hillary for president. She is the one who sold them our Uranium. She is the one who was weak on military spending.

Trump's policy was America First. Trump rebuilt the military. Trump literally bombed and killed Russian soldiers. The Russians never wanted Trump. They feared him.

Only a moron and a rube would believe this stupid shit.

This is dumb, stupid, ignorant fake news. The Russians wanted Hillary for president. She is the one who sold them our Uranium. She is the one who was weak on military spending.

Trump's policy was America First. Trump rebuilt the military. Trump literally bombed and killed Russian soldiers. The Russians never wanted Trump. They feared him.

Only a moron and a rube would believe this stupid shit.
LOL, only a moron and a rube would still believe that HRC sold our Uranium to Russia. One more example of a right wing kook who never ever researches facts and posts fictions.

didn’t Mueller have a grand jury? Vance? Garland? how many more grand juries do you need?
As many as needed to secure the truth and justice that once was the American way before trump became and sullied the office of the presidency.

I post when and where I like. There ain't shit you can do about it.
Of course putting you on ignore is the easy way; yet, reading the hysteria in all of your posts are ludicrous. The reader should be informed not to drink liquids when reading your pedestrian prose and lol and spray their screen.

You know what I meant. trump is a real sicko. And I also made the mistake of capitalizing the scum's name. Also been in a rush, and it was late. I no longer capitalize his name because I have absolutely no respect for that creature.
thumbnail.jpg

So you don't like presidents Trumps Tweets but love bidens hate for America and his treasonous acts
"treasonous acts"? Did President Biden incite the attack on our nation's capitol on Jan 6, 2021? What treasonous act has President Biden done?

The fact is clear, trump when still president incited such an abhorrent and loathsome act.

I never heard that but I looked it up and did come out of a right wing newspaper so that's all I need to know it's it's not believable. And it came out right before the election, so that tells me trump has his hands in dirty politics and that's all this is. If someone were to look into trump's background I'm sure you'd find a whole lot worse.

Wait for it...

No delusions are the domain of trump. That's what lies are made of.

You don't even see what's going on here. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back