Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House

Did Trump shower with his daughter? No. That was Brandon.
I never heard that but I looked it up and did come out of a right wing newspaper so that's all I need to know it's it's not believable. And it came out right before the election, so that tells me trump has his hands in dirty politics and that's all this is. If someone were to look into trump's background I'm sure you'd find a whole lot worse.

I never heard that but I looked it up and did come out of a right wing newspaper so that's all I need to know it's it's not believable. And it came out right before the election, so that tells me trump has his hands in dirty politics and that's all this is. If someone were to look into trump's background I'm sure you'd find a whole lot worse.
No. It came out of his daughter’s diary. Look that up.

Just how many different places are you doing to run to and LIE?
You remain an ineffectual and utterly dishonest troll piece of shit. But at least, in the end, you’re still completely useless. So, there’s that. Poor meager. A worthless life. Sucks to be you.

Just how many different places are you doing to run to and LIE?
None. You probably have awhile rat’s best worth of hidey holes. In your case, as always, the operative word is “holes.”

Not interested. They're probably up and when she was a child, nothing wrong with that. Nudist families do it all the time.
No. But I didn’t expect you to do any actual investigation into the senile fucktard’s cretinous behavior. You’d be too alarmed. So, hide from the truth.

No. But I didn’t expect you to do any actual investigation into the senile fucktard’s cretinous behavior. You’d be too alarmed. So, hide from the truth.
I looked it up he showered with her when she was 4 years old there's nothing wrong with that just your filthy minds. It's not like Trump lusting after his own daughter when she's in her twenties. Biden is a loving father, there's no inkling that there was anything inappropriate.

I looked it up he showered with her when she was 4 years old there's nothing wrong with that just your filthy minds. It's not like Trump lusting after his own daughter when she's in her twenties. Biden is a loving father, there's no inkling that there was anything inappropriate.
Sure. Go with that.

Ashley described the inappropriate showers and she herself said she thought she was molested. Stop covering for that senile racist pervert scumbag.

No. Not at all. But, YOU need to learn the difference between your own stilted view of Brandon and reality.
You guys are bringing up this s*** that doesn't matter. Thousands of fathers would be in jail if bathing with one of your children is a crime. Nudity is beautiful. People like you make it disgusting
That's the reality.

You guys are bringing up this s*** that doesn't matter. Thousands of fathers would be in jail if bathing with one of your children is a crime. Nudity is beautiful. People like you make it disgusting
That's the reality.
Wrong. Thousands of fathers wouldn’t molest their own little girl or any little girl. He’s a fucking sick pig. You are an enabler.

The people who claim if you don't support Biden's war you love Putin are now demanding we believe papers somebody claims are from the Kremlin.

These people are like sheep. Wake up brand new every day.
Could it be any more ludicrous?

That's the reality.
Actually Biden's daughter said that it was disgusting. See the complaint came from her originally.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back