Kudlow: Economy Healthy Despite Missing 3% Growth Target

Third party voters are growing in numbers realizing the liars that both major parties are comprised of....neither party can tell the truth. IThey should be ashamed of themselves yet call themselves patriots....laughable
Third party voters are irrelevant. They are cowards who won’t take a stand.

What stand do you want them to take? Oh, worship the wealthy....got it. Mindless sheep follow party lines.

Whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy! Tell yourself whatever is necessary.
You’re an ignorant fool. You’re also one of the laughing stocks on this this board. I sleep just fine.

Yes, I know. All of you Trump worshiping drones tell me that.

I have to tell you, that means about as much to me as if your god Trump were to call me fat.
Except you stated I was not a Trump worshipper? LMAO. You’re such a fool.

I made a mistake. You had me fooled for a time. But your true colors are bright and orange.
LMAO. You mean you are a fool? I do not belong to any party and I ll remind your pussy ass that I still would vote for Tulsi Gabbard. You keep voting for that 3rd party candidate who has zero chance to win. They are losers like you.

oh yeah...Tulsi is all about raising the retirement age and attacking Medicaid and all the fraud.

you are so full of shit you cannot remember your lies from one post to the next.

you only like Tulsi because of her tits.

The only cocks here are the ones you're sucking you faggot ass bitch. You're just a crying sniveling bitch. Period.

Trump has done greater than anyone else could ever ask of a president and all you do is snivel like the bitch you are.

what the fuck else does your bitch ass want!!

Just say "Thank you" and then shut your faggot ass up.

You're going to get banned.

Third party voters are growing in numbers realizing the liars that both major parties are comprised of....neither party can tell the truth. IThey should be ashamed of themselves yet call themselves patriots....laughable

Guess what dumb fuck, Gary Johnson will have gotten a shit ton more votes than Tulsi will.

Guess what dumb fuck, Gary Johnson will have gotten a shit ton more votes than Tulsi will.
We will never know. You’re a pussy. That we do know.

we do know. Gary was actually on the ballot, your fantasy girl will not be.

But do not worry, there will always be pics of her tits on the internet for you to look at.

Mindless dolts carry the party line. Then they walk around saying they take a stand. Gutless.

But do not worry, there will always be pics of her tits on the internet for you to look at.
You’re a one trick pony. Do you think she knows where Aleppo is? You’re a loser.

You’re a one trick pony. Do you think she knows where Aleppo is? You’re a loser.

Without a doubt she does, seems she is quite the expert on Syria.

Funny as your boy did not know. He is as dumb as you. If that’s even possible.

Funny as your boy did not know. He is as dumb as you. If that’s even possible.

I do not really care that he did not know, we should not have a single troop in that country to start with.

White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow shrugged off the economy's 2019 performance after the U.S. missed the Trump administration's 3% growth target for a second straight year, posting its slowest annual growth in three years in 2019 as the slump in business investment deepened amid damaging trade tensions.
The veteran financial guru and former Ronald Reagan adviser told Fox Business Network "it is a fundamentally healthy economy."
Kudlow also expressed confidence that activity will accelerate this year, a view not widely shared outside the administration.
“The American economy is in a boom right now and with middle-class wages rising, blue-collar wages rising, income distribution is narrowing, stock markets are roaring, household net wealth is soaring
,”

ME: Of course its good. Its great. We are at full employment. What the fuck else does everyone want. Its time to work, earn, play the markets maybe, and live your lives.

Forum List

Back