Kyle Rittenhouse challenges Joe Biden to a meeting to discuss his trial during interview with Glenn Beck

I agree. Uncle Jojo opened his stupid mouth and labelled Kyle a white supremacist, which was absolutely baseless.
The white house clown did this before Kyle's trial even began. Sue the dumbass for a million bucks.
He should sue for 3.5 million. To get Russian Money out of Biden's Bank account.

Kids think they're so important. I'm sure President Biden is going to rush right over to have a public chat with him on Glenn Beck's show.
President Biden shouldn't have been so forthcoming with his opinions about Kyle, but Kyle needs to understand that what he did is NOT acceptable to a lot of people. If he doesn't act like a white supremacist, hang with Proud Boys, etc., people will get over it.
I'm sure Kyle understands perfectly well that "what he did is NOT acceptable to a lot of people". In fact, he just sat through a multi-day session with an entire set of people trying to prove exactly that and put him in prison for a very long time. Let's just say he understands. What Quid Pro, however, needs to understand is that assassinating a minor's character in a very public way for political gain is NOT acceptable to a lot of people, and a meeting with Kyle accompanied by a public acknowledgement of being wrong would go a long way towards establishing that he understands.

As for people getting over it, unlikely. The usual suspects are determined to destroy Kyle's life for as long as he's alive.

Kids think they're so important. I'm sure President Biden is going to rush right over to have a public chat with him on Glenn Beck's show.
President Biden shouldn't have been so forthcoming with his opinions about Kyle, but Kyle needs to understand that what he did is NOT acceptable to a lot of people. If he doesn't act like a white supremacist, hang with Proud Boys, etc., people will get over it.
Then a lot of people are stupid. But, we knew that.

Maybe the "people" who think Kyle did something wrong should stop thinking that they are so important and that their weak clueless opinions are not only nonsense but dangerously stupid. Kyle killed 2 violent felons, wounded a third, and allowed a 4th to go who backed off his attack. What Kyle did was legal and good for the innocents of society and only bad for criminals (and other dems) and has likely saved hundreds of homes from being robbed, several people from being attacked or killed by one of the dead felons and has probably saved a dozen or two young boys from being molested. It probably also stopped a lot of damage to Kenosha and other areas as now the poor wittle criminals in the riots attacking people and burning down businesses have got to wonder if there is another kyle (or someone else with less hesitancy to shoot) that will shoot their sorry criminal azzes with jurists more likely to not convict even when Soros asshole corrupt prosecutors try to get them.

I honestly do not understand your thought process OLD----killing pedophiles who rape young boys is never wrong. Kyle alive and 2 violent felons dead verses what 2 alive felons one who regularly raped small boys who attacked kyle and certainly would be attacking others?
I never said what Kyle did was illegal; it was unacceptable to get involved in vigilante justice. Based on our current laws, the verdict was correct. My objection goes further back than pulling the trigger. He should not have been there with a crowd of men slinging AR's and acting like wannabe cops. But we have only ourselves to blame for allowing it to be legal.

The criminal history of the victims was not known by Kyle and even if it was, our laws don't give us the right to gun down people for them.

I never said what Kyle did was illegal; it was unacceptable to get involved in vigilante justice. Based on our current laws, the verdict was correct. My objection goes further back than pulling the trigger. He should not have been there with a crowd of men slinging AR's and acting like wannabe cops. But we have only ourselves to blame for allowing it to be legal.

The criminal history of the victims was not known by Kyle and even if it was, our laws don't give us the right to gun down people for them.
Except, liar, he didn't get involved in vigilante justice. Even someone as vapid as you can see from videos where he was running away from the scum but they caught him and tried use deadly force on him. So you lie again commie, he got involved in self defense and those 3 criminals got what they asked for! And then there is this fact! The jury found him not guilty!

I'm sure Kyle understands perfectly well that "what he did is NOT acceptable to a lot of people". In fact, he just sat through a multi-day session with an entire set of people trying to prove exactly that and put him in prison for a very long time. Let's just say he understands. What Quid Pro, however, needs to understand is that assassinating a minor's character in a very public way for political gain is NOT acceptable to a lot of people, and a meeting with Kyle accompanied by a public acknowledgement of being wrong would go a long way towards establishing that he understands.

As for people getting over it, unlikely. The usual suspects are determined to destroy Kyle's life for as long as he's alive.
Just to play devil's advocate (I agree President Biden was out of line sharing that conjecture), it hasn't been proven Kyle ISN'T a white supremacist, either. Hanging with a militia and taking fan shots with Proud Boys is not the best way to prove he's 'innocent' of that. But it's all over now, and all that's left is whatever cash lawyers can wring out of everyone involved.

I think the kid is entitled to turn things around and lead the good life he claims he wants. People will be proven wrong if he does that.

Except, liar, he didn't get involved in vigilante justice. Even someone as vapid as you can see from videos where he was running away from the scum but they caught him and tried use deadly force on him. So you lie again commie, he got involved in self defense and those 3 criminals got what they asked for! And then there is this fact! The jury found him not guilty!
He got involved by going to the riot.

Yes he did. Kyle was breaking curfew with the rest of the hoodlums.

Forum List

Back