Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

The defendant is the assailant.
Sorry Moon Bat but you are confused.

We have a method of determining if the defendant is an assailant. It is called a trial.

After hearing all the evidence the jury determined that Kyle acted in self defense.

You may not like it because you are a stupid hate filled Moon Bat but that was the verdict.

It should never be against the law to waste the scum that was burning down Kenosha.

The real villains, beside the Insurrectionist themselves, were the Democrat leadership filth that told the police to stand down and let the Insurrectionists burn down anything they wanted.

Sorry Moon Bat but you are confused.

We have a method of determining if the defendant is an assailant. It is called a trial.

After hearing all the evidence the jury determined that Kyle acted in self defense.

You may not like it because you are a stupid hate filled Moon Bat but that was the verdict.

It should never be against the law to waste the scum that was burning down Kenosha.

The real villains, beside the Insurrectionist themselves, were the Democrat leadership filth that told the police to stand down and let the Insurrectionists burn down anything they wanted.

You stupid confused shithead. You Leftest idiots claim he took a firearm over state lines and he didn't.
True however he was a minor with a rifle that he had straw purchased. That will be admitted.

Of course, a whole lot mire can be admitted about the shootees and the dood who popped a round with a pistol right as this occurred to.

True however he was a minor with a rifle that he had straw purchased. That will be admitted.

Of course, a whole lot mire can be admitted about the shootees and the dood who popped a round with a pistol right as this occurred to.
No Moon Bat you are confused as usual. In Wisconsin a 17 year old can have an AR-15 and they can use it for self defense. Perfectly legal. The Prosecution lost that charge in court.

What else you got there Moon Bat?

I am here to correct your confusion.

He wasn't defending his life. He went looking for somebody to shoot.
He was attacked....
You already know this....
The only shame is that there were only 3 casualties of the vandals and arsonists who victimized an innocent township.

Why not channel some of your vile hatred toward the Chicago hood rats who shoot children every week? You never speak about such things.... ever.

Your lack of comprehension is astounding.
His modus-operandi is being revealed, otherwise he knows exactly what he's doing, and you better believe it. No lack in his comprehension, it's just him being a leftist operative that is here in order to attempt to twist and work your words into a lie or something crazy.

Anyone with even a smidgen of common sense can see straight through these leftist. I know you know this too, but I was wanting to add my comment with yours.

Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum? People need to stop giving to a billionaire's defense. Kyle needs help.​

Rosenbaum's estate is also targeting the City of Kenosha, its officials, the City of West Allis, six local Sheriff’s departments, and two police departments for “compensatory and punitive damages” over what it refers to as Rosenbaum's “wrongful death.” During Rittenhouse's trial, witnesses confirmed that Rosenbaum reached for Rittenhouse's gun during the Black Lives Matter protest the two were present at.

"I’m being sued again for defending my life," Rittenhouse posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Justice is Blind. Kyle is finding that out the hard way.

View attachment 821170

rosembaum was a loser. he got what was coming to him after chasing Rittenhouse

He was attacked....
You already know this....
The only shame is that there were only 3 casualties of the vandals and arsonists who victimized an innocent township.

Why not channel some of your vile hatred toward the Chicago hood rats who shoot children every week? You never speak about such things.... ever.
He can't, because those are his parties bodies in which they need to throw at the voting machines when it comes time. What these leftist do is pure evil.

No Moon Bat you are confused as usual. In Wisconsin a 17 year old can have an AR-15 and they can use it for self defense. Perfectly legal. The Prosecution lost that charge in court.

What else you got there Moon Bat?

I am here to correct your confusion.
It wasn't his rifle and the rifle eas illegally purchased.

Forum List

Back