Ladies and Gentlemen, the progressive paradise.

Name one area of the USA Democrats haven't wrecked!
Most of Florida..except a couple high-population areas.
Seriously, it's so hot here, was like 108 yesterday minus the 90% humidity.
Unless you like living in a sauna, don't come here to live.
It generally keeps out leftists, they'd die if they had to work in this.
That’s why they demand welfare and refuse to work.

Florida has no state welfare. Make it , or don't here. Before LBJ, that was literal. Work or starve.
With LBJ and food stamps, people don't have to work to eat, that's crazy! :cuckoo:

Florida has no state welfare. Make it , or don't here.
Damn, every state should have that. And no income tax to boot!

I spent 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia, on the coast of the Arabian Sea at Dhahran. In the morning the temperature would start around 72 degrees and by 9 am it would be 100. By noon it would get to 120 degrees in the Hanger and then 20 minutes later the wind would change come in off the sea, the temperature would be 100 degrees and the humidity would be 90%+. This Floor E. Da weather is a picnic compared to that place.

If there was a hell, it was in the Middle East...

I spent 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia, on the coast of the Arabian Sea at Dhahran. In the morning the temperature would start around 72 degrees and by 9 am it would be 100. By noon it would get to 120 degrees in the Hanger and then 20 minutes later the wind would change come in off the sea, the temperature would be 100 degrees and the humidity would be 90%+. This Floor E. Da weather is a picnic compared to that place.

Sounds like Texas in the summer.
Except we dont get into the 70's at night unfortunately. The 120 doesnt happen often but when it's 105 and the humidity is 90% it gets pretty brutal.

Except we dont get into the 70's at night unfortunately. The 120 doesnt happen often but when it's 105 and the humidity is 90% it gets pretty brutal.
That 120 degrees is in the shade of the Jet Hanger, the only air conditioning is opening the front and rear doors of the place and hope a wind blows through. I didnt mind it much when you are paid $70,000 a year tax free....

That 120 degrees is in the shade of the Jet Hanger, the only air conditioning is opening the front and rear doors of the place and hope a wind blows through. I didnt mind it much when you are paid $70,000 a year tax free....

Thats in a big metal building. Of course it's hot as hell.
We hired this black guy to run the saw room that had just moved here from Michigan. It's in a big metal building with nothing more than a few fans to move the air around.
Went out to see if he'd finished cutting my material and found him face down on the floor.

Florida has no state welfare. Make it , or don't here. Before LBJ, that was literal. Work or starve.
With LBJ and food stamps, people don't have to work to eat, that's crazy! :cuckoo:
Since voting became a right, votes are rather easily bought and large swaths of people are easily ssduced.

Not all that hard for the devil.

"it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled" Mark Twain

Voting was never supposed to be a "right" and we were never supposed to be a democracy.

Through the PC strategy of the global cultural marxists, we have been deceived. As a result, we have these pathetic candidates on both sides.

While Trump can and does say disgraceful indefensible things, he is not a professional politician and that is probably the point.

That is why many of us voted and if not for a wide vast corrupt slimy deep state, things would be great.

Minneapolis is a shithole, and I've never been more glad to not be living in a place that I used to.

Just the republican's that live there.

Theyve all left. Its run by communists and marxists. Lawlessness, murder, rape, theft, destruction of property, drugheads laying in the streets........utopia for dems. Slaves to every vice that comes along.

End refugee status for these Somalians.

I'm from Michigan, have lived on the western slope in Colorado so I know cold. There is no place colder than Minnesota in winter....I don't see how a Somali can handle it.
They just hunker down and fuck their brother....

Somalia is so F'ed up, they'd live in the Arctic circle and love it.

The Vietnamese who ran from the communists ended up in warm climates here....Kali, Louisiana, Texas, Arizona....Of course the average Vietnamese is tough as a $2 steak and smart as a whip....not like a moron African who moves from the Serengeti to a white-out blizzard ridden great white north....Somebody made a bundle of money putting them up there and little doubt it was a democRAT.

Forum List

Back