Latest school shooter was.....

The last 7 or so mass shooters have been trannies, with the exception of the INCEL in Texas.

It's pretty obvious that violent trannies are becoming a problem.

Why?
Because they listen to the shit spewed by people like you.

Is there any truth to the claim that the shooter transsexual?
You decide:

Was the Apalachee High School shooter identified as a trans girl named Samantha Hyde? No, that's not true: An internet hoax that misidentifies the suspect in mass shootings as "Sam" or "Samantha Hyde" has been going around since 2015. The 14-year-old suspect in the Georgia school shooting was identified by authorities as 14-year-old Colt Gray.

The meme reappeared on X in a post (archived here) on September 4, 2024 -- the day of the Georgia shooting that left four people dead. The post was captioned:

The 14-year-old arrested after a mass killing at Georgia’s Apalachee High School had been “begging for months” for mental health help before he allegedly carried out a deadly attack Wednesday, according to an aunt of the shooting suspect.

He “was begging for help from everybody around him,” Annie Brown, the aunt, told The Washington Post. “The adults around him failed him.”

Brown, who lives in Central Florida, declined to elaborate on the teen’s mental health challenges but said she tried from afar to get him help. In text messages to a relative, she voiced concern last month that her nephew had access to a gun, according to screenshots she provided to The Post; last week, she wrote that her mother — the suspect’s grandmother — had gone to see a counselor at his school to request help, the screenshots show.
He “starts with the therapist tomorrow,” his grandmother wrote in a text message one week before he opened fire on fellow students.

Brown said her nephew’s struggles were exacerbated by a difficult home life. The teen’s mother pleaded guilty to a charge of family violence last December and was ordered to have no contact with Colin Gray, her husband and the suspected shooter’s father, according to Barrow County Superior Court records. Colin Gray was charged Thursday with multiple counts of involuntary manslaughter, second-degree murder and cruelty to children, according to Chris Hosey, the director of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. Hosey said at a news conference late Thursday that Gray had knowingly allowed his son to have a weapon.

You decide:

Was the Apalachee High School shooter identified as a trans girl named Samantha Hyde? No, that's not true: An internet hoax that misidentifies the suspect in mass shootings as "Sam" or "Samantha Hyde" has been going around since 2015. The 14-year-old suspect in the Georgia school shooting was identified by authorities as 14-year-old Colt Gray.
The meme reappeared on X in a post (archived here) on September 4, 2024 -- the day of the Georgia shooting that left four people dead. The post was captioned:

The 14-year-old arrested after a mass killing at Georgia’s Apalachee High School had been “begging for months” for mental health help before he allegedly carried out a deadly attack Wednesday, according to an aunt of the shooting suspect.

He “was begging for help from everybody around him,” Annie Brown, the aunt, told The Washington Post. “The adults around him failed him.”

Brown, who lives in Central Florida, declined to elaborate on the teen’s mental health challenges but said she tried from afar to get him help. In text messages to a relative, she voiced concern last month that her nephew had access to a gun, according to screenshots she provided to The Post; last week, she wrote that her mother — the suspect’s grandmother — had gone to see a counselor at his school to request help, the screenshots show.
He “starts with the therapist tomorrow,” his grandmother wrote in a text message one week before he opened fire on fellow students.

Brown said her nephew’s struggles were exacerbated by a difficult home life. The teen’s mother pleaded guilty to a charge of family violence last December and was ordered to have no contact with Colin Gray, her husband and the suspected shooter’s father, according to Barrow County Superior Court records. Colin Gray was charged Thursday with multiple counts of involuntary manslaughter, second-degree murder and cruelty to children, according to Chris Hosey, the director of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. Hosey said at a news conference late Thursday that Gray had knowingly allowed his son to have a weapon.
So. Government failed, yet again. And aren't you one of those who tells us that over powering Government is great?

Huh.....

Not every person who commits mass shootings is a tranny, MAGA dupe. But who would have ever thought that the hate you MAGA types engage in on a daily basis towards anyone who is different mirrors the same as what that shooter & others had running thru their heads?
Ummmmmm, I'm not the one going around shooting people. That would be your beloved trannies who are filled with the hate.

You decide:

I will withhold judgement pending more infomation

The boy’s grandmother said he has mental problems but did not say what they are

So being a victim of grooming is not off the table yet

So. Government failed, yet again. And aren't you one of those who tells us that over powering Government is great?

Huh.....
Nope..not ever.
Odd, that you see this as a Govt. failure--when we both know that if the Govt. had stepped in and grabbed the guns, institutionalized the teen and charged the Father--you would be among the first to scream Govt. over-reach..and ignore or down-play the successful intervention.

I will withhold judgement pending more infomation

The boy’s grandmother said he has mental problems but did not say what they are

So being a victim of grooming is not off the table yet
The teen was a victim of bad parenting, far more than anything else. His Father GAVE him the murder weapon--after the kid had threatened to shoot up the school???
Trans or not..and I doubt that he is...those killed were killed because the kid had access to a weapon--after every red flag in the world was waving.

Victim of grooming indeed...sheesh!

"radical terrorists"??
As in a father who, after being informed his son had stated he would shoot up a school, then gives his 14yr old boy an AR-15 style assault rifle?
When questioned, the scumbag denied that he would ever do such a thing and he denied having said it.

And how do we know that his dad “gave” him the weapon?

The teen was a victim of bad parenting, far more than anything else. His Father GAVE him the murder weapon--after the kid had threatened to shoot up the school???
Trans or not..and I doubt that he is...those killed were killed because the kid had access to a weapon--after every red flag in the world was waving.

Victim of grooming indeed...sheesh!
Wrong

Most teens that have access to guns never shoot anyone

I agree that this kid was a clear danger and should not have his hands on a gun

But he is not the same as other kids

He has severe mental problems

Wrong

Most teens that have access to guns never shoot anyone

I agree that this kid was a clear danger and should not have his hands on a gun

But he is not the same as other kids

He has severe mental problems
Interesting..you highlight one sentence..and ignore the one that makes the other cogent?

"those killed were killed because the kid had access to a weapon--after every red flag in the world was waving."

I am not railing about access to guns, I had a hunting rifle when I was 14..sort of..my Dad kept it in his cabinet, but it was mine--just had to ask for the key.
But I'm thinking that you agree that THIS kid should not have had unfettered access, yes?

Forum List

Back