Latest twist in JonBenet Ramsey case.

I don't expect you to be able to have the thought process to know what to do to get an insurance company to pay. You are stone broke and on welfare. Of course you don't get it.

:lol: Sure.....Sunshine. You're the expert after all.

So...since you saw the video, tell us what Patsy talked about the most.....for insurance purposes, of course.

Ah bode, ever the compassionate feminist, and the first to attack the mom in this case.

Cuz she's female, and wears makeup. CREEPY!

Still waiting....maybe you can tell us what was in the video....you seem to know.

I'm sure it matters a lot, in the grand scheme of things.

I'm sure it's really relevant to the brutal murder of a child. Cuz people who take videos of their belongings are well known to be terrible parents and accomplices to murder.

Not.

I think still it was just an accident. And by trying to cover up the accident it just got worse.

I think still it was just an accident. And by trying to cover up the accident it just got worse.

Yes, because people often accidentally tie up little girls with their wrists above their head, accidentally fracture their skull with blunt force trauma and accidentally strangle them. I can see why you would call that an accident.

Yes, because people often accidentally tie up little girls with their wrists above their head, accidentally fracture their skull with blunt force trauma and accidentally strangle them. I can see why you would call that an accident.

I said I thought they covered it up to make it look like a murder. Do you have any comprehension skills?

You really are a dumb fuck if you can't understand what I posted.

This has to be one of the most bizarre murder investigations ever. It was so FUBARD from the get go.
I swear these police were so involved in covering up their own screw ups that the murder didn't count anymore.

JonBenet Ramsey Case: Judge Orders DA To Show Why Secret Indictment Of Parents Should Remain Secret

In 1999, a grand jury in the brutal murder case of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey voted to indict her parents, John and Patsy Ramsey. But then-Boulder District Attorney Alex Hunter refused to sign it, citing that he could not prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt.

The indictment's existence was not known until earlier this year. Now a judge has ruled that the current Boulder DA Stan Garnett must show why the un-prosecuted indictment must remain secret.

"The court concludes that the secrecy required in the grand jury process is not compromised through a process that requires the presentment of the indictment in open court," Weld County Judge Robert Lowenbach wrote, The Boulder Daily Camera first reported. "Under this procedure, there is no breach of the secrecy and confidentiality expected in grand jury proceedings," Lowenbach continued. "It is ordered therefore that the defendant (Garnett) show cause why he should not be required to disclose the requested documents."

I still think the parents/brother knew who murdered her. I know DNA did not match at the murder scene, but I still think they were involved in some way. And what is the big secret still being hidden?

well- I don't think either of the parents were involved. don't know who else could have been-don't care. what I do know--the Ramseys lived in Atlanta and attended Peachtree Presbyterian church--largest pres church in US--I attended it for a while. the sort of people who I met there --decent and honorable and I don't care to speculate further. Believe as you will. books have been written--movies made.

if someone wants to continue to pursue this and they are paid well to do it--fine. the case is closed as far as I am concerned. RIP--Jon Benet and Patsy.
I agree with you. It's terrible what happened to the Ramseys, and I don't think they were treated very well during their time of mourning. They lost their beautiful daughter in the twinkling of an eye, and her killer eluded the police due to their fixation on the family who lawyered up on account of the rude behavior they received. After a killer broke their hearts, the community followed suite and did likewise. And somebody bad got away with murder when police decided to go for the family rather than the facts that were scrambled with conspiracy theories.

I don't think the family killed her. Early on, I thought maybe Patsy accidentally killed her trying to get her to 'perform' sufficiently for one of the pageants. But there is DNA evidence that it was someone else. The family had enemies, particularly the father who was a businessman. And Patsy loved the pageant life, having herself been in them at a younger age, far too much to kill the girl.

Yeah that had been my guess too for years. Someone hated the family and hired a third party to do a kidnapping that went sideways.

I said I thought they covered it up to make it look like a murder. Do you have any comprehension skills?

You really are a dumb fuck if you can't understand what I posted.

No he doesn't and yes he is.

Yeah...that's what it was........:eusa_eh:

I don't expect you to be able to have the thought process to know what to do to get an insurance company to pay. You are stone broke and on welfare. Of course you don't get it.

:lol: Sure.....Sunshine. You're the expert after all..

Sunshine is right, and you, very predictably, don't grasp it and so ridicule her for suggesting something that makes no sense to you.

Total libtard.

:lol: Sure.....Sunshine. You're the expert after all..

Sunshine is right, and you, very predictably, don't grasp it and so ridicule her for suggesting something that makes no sense to you.

Total libtard.

Yeah...so tell us. What did you think of the Xmas video?

decades ago....a triple murder rocked boone....the durham murders...

40-year-old unsolved triple murder still haunts law enforcement - Winston-Salem Journal: Local News

everyone seems to know who the murderer was but its never been proven....

amazing 3 people dead and they cant figure it out.....

Really interesting, but obviously a third party involved probably with no direct connections to the victims.

My offhand guess is that the victims crossed someone with 'underworld' ties who contracted the killing and to torture them for information. The older male was most likely the target and the son and wife incidental collateral damage.

But only a guess.

Forum List

Back