Latest twist in JonBenet Ramsey case.

See Ramsey and his new squeeze now and then in a coffee shop in northern Michigan where he lives now. Don't talk much to others as their noses are pretty much into their phones/tablets all the time.

Gosh weren't you just in another thread disparaging people who you claimed were picking on a pregnant woman?
How much worse is it to cast aspersions on a dead woman who lost her daughter to a horrific murder?

See Ramsey and his new squeeze now and then in a coffee shop in northern Michigan where he lives now. Don't talk much to others as their noses are pretty much into their phones/tablets all the time.

Isn't his new squeeze his wife?

He married again, after Patsy died. Big whoop.

The fake ransom note implicated the parents but the sloppy job the police did at the crime scene ruined the case. The parents (or the brother) had to be involved. Nothing else makes sense.

I tend to agree. I always thought the Brother had way more to do with it. I think the parents covered for him.

And yet DNA shows it was an unknown male.

I think this is one that will finally be solved when some loudmouth finally lets it out.

You know the old saying, "Murder will out."

I'm sure it matters a lot, in the grand scheme of things.

I'm sure it's really relevant to the brutal murder of a child. Cuz people who take videos of their belongings are well known to be terrible parents and accomplices to murder.

Not.

You seem rather defensive.

?

words1.jpg

JonBenet Ramsey Indictment Released (UPDATE)

Um hm.

DENVER -- DENVER (AP) — Grand jurors who reviewed evidence in the death of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey indicted both of her parents for child abuse resulting in death and being an accessory to a crime, including first-degree murder, according to documents released Friday.

The Daily Camera reported earlier this year that the grand jury had issued an indictment, but the documents for the first time revealed the charges against the Ramseys. The grand jury accused both John and Patsy Ramsey of helping someone who committed murder, but the document did not identify the alleged killer. The documents alleged both parents intended to delay or prevent the arrest of the alleged killer.

Last edited:

Um hm.

DENVER -- DENVER (AP) — Grand jurors who reviewed evidence in the death of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey indicted both of her parents for child abuse resulting in death and being an accessory to a crime, including first-degree murder, according to documents released Friday.

The Daily Camera reported earlier this year that the grand jury had issued an indictment, but the documents for the first time revealed the charges against the Ramseys. The grand jury accused both John and Patsy Ramsey of helping someone who committed murder, but the document did not identify the alleged killer. The documents alleged both parents intended to delay or prevent the arrest of the alleged killer.

The son maybe?

Um hm.

The son maybe?

I believe the DNA found at the scene did not match anyone that lived there, to include the brother, no?

Whomever it was, it was someone they knew and cared about, hence covering it all up. And I am betting the brother was involved in some way.

I don't give a rats ass that the mother died with people believing she was involved. I still think she was. And the father as well. BOTH of them.

Who writes a two and a half page kidnap and ransom note?

The only case I found with a ransom note like that was the Leopold and Loeb case. I think JonBenet's killer was well aware of that case. A certain unusual phrase is found in both. Check it out

Ever hear the saying, "A grand jury can indict a ham sandwich."? Fact is, only the prosecutors get to have their say in a gj. No defense is allowed. The prosecution wants the gj to believe they can help solve this by letting the case go to trial and they usually oblige.

The district attorney, however, is obligated NOT to take a case to trial if he knows the case is faulty. In this case, some information given to the gj may have been easily discredited... or an outright lie to begin with.

DA Alex Hunter did the right thing not going forward. The DNA used to clear Chris Wolf, Michael Helgoth and others also cleared John and Patsy Ramsey.

I always thought the Brother had way more to do with it. I think the parents covered for him.
[/QUOTE]

Burke was 9 at the time, could not and would not have been prosecuted under the laws atthat time. He would have gotten counseling, nothing more. No parent would trade that for a life of lies and fears he'd get worse. No, it wasn't Burke.

Please
John Ramsey Opposes Release Of Secret Indictment In JonBenet Murder Case

Looks like Mr. Ramsey is having a cow about the release. Hmm. Something to hide, eh?

I believe John was objecting to a partial release of documents. I would love to have all the gj testimony released and believe he fels the same.

But the partial release, taken out of context, is defamatory on its own. Clearly, many will herald those indictments but disregard the FACT that charges were never filed because the DA knew he could never win in court based on the evidence. The DNA evidence alone clears them. So does th we handwriting on the note. So does the lack of motive. And the fact the cord and tape matched nothing in the house. And the fact the stun gun hat WAS used was never found and no evidence ever put on in the Ramseys' hands.

[/quote]

I would like to know if his DNA matched.[/QUOTE]

I was told by LE that it was not a match. His death, however, was rules a suicide and some question that big time. Was his killer making sure he remained quiet?

[/quote]

I would like to know if his DNA matched.[/QUOTE]

I was told by LE that it was not a match. His death, however, was rules a suicide and some question that big time. Was his killer making sure he remained quiet?

JonBenet Ramsey Case: Judge Orders DA To Show Why Secret Indictment Of Parents Should Remain Secret

In 1999, a grand jury in the brutal murder case of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey voted to indict her parents, John and Patsy Ramsey. But then-Boulder District Attorney Alex Hunter refused to sign it, citing that he could not prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt.

The indictment's existence was not known until earlier this year. Now a judge has ruled that the current Boulder DA Stan Garnett must show why the un-prosecuted indictment must remain secret.

"The court concludes that the secrecy required in the grand jury process is not compromised through a process that requires the presentment of the indictment in open court," Weld County Judge Robert Lowenbach wrote, The Boulder Daily Camera first reported. "Under this procedure, there is no breach of the secrecy and confidentiality expected in grand jury proceedings," Lowenbach continued. "It is ordered therefore that the defendant (Garnett) show cause why he should not be required to disclose the requested documents."

I still think the parents/brother knew who murdered her. I know DNA did not match at the murder scene, but I still think they were involved in some way. And what is the big secret still being hidden?

I think the brother accidentally killed here as he was tormenting her with the garrote...and the parents protected him...

JonBenet Ramsey Case: Judge Orders DA To Show Why Secret Indictment Of Parents Should Remain Secret

In 1999, a grand jury in the brutal murder case of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey voted to indict her parents, John and Patsy Ramsey. But then-Boulder District Attorney Alex Hunter refused to sign it, citing that he could not prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt.

The indictment's existence was not known until earlier this year. Now a judge has ruled that the current Boulder DA Stan Garnett must show why the un-prosecuted indictment must remain secret.

"The court concludes that the secrecy required in the grand jury process is not compromised through a process that requires the presentment of the indictment in open court," Weld County Judge Robert Lowenbach wrote, The Boulder Daily Camera first reported. "Under this procedure, there is no breach of the secrecy and confidentiality expected in grand jury proceedings," Lowenbach continued. "It is ordered therefore that the defendant (Garnett) show cause why he should not be required to disclose the requested documents."

I still think the parents/brother knew who murdered her. I know DNA did not match at the murder scene, but I still think they were involved in some way. And what is the big secret still being hidden?

This is interesting. What on earth would make you think that ?

Just gut emotions. I also think the whole family was in on it with covering it all up. Mom, dad, brother. All of them.

Just gut emotions. I also think the whole family was in on it with covering it all up. Mom, dad, brother. All of them.

They had the American dream. Nice family, friends, enough money, growing business. They had just had a nice holiday with more to come. NO history of violence there, none. The kids were in bed and you think someone woke up and just had to experience using a garrotte on the youngest? Remember, the stun gun, cord and black tape didn't match anything in the house. The Hi-tec boot prints matched nothing. There is foreign DNA from her body and clothing that has been used to clear suspects for years. Hair and fiber evidence remains unmatched.

It seems just wrong to ignore all that and blame the parents. Plenty of cases since prove intruders DO go in houses, do take children from their beds and do kill them.

Forum List

Back