Laura Loomer Cheers Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee’s Death in Racist Rant

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I believe her nickname is Loony Loomer and she's loved by Trump and MAGA.
What a vile racist woman she is.
Please except my apologies for posting this.

"Even on her death bed, this ghetto b---- couldn’t keep President Trump’s name out of her disgusting mouth. I’d say rest in peace, but we all know lying democrats who have destroyed our country are going to hell," Loomer said Friday. "Sheila Jackson Lee will be remembered as a destructive force in America and one of the most low IQ members of Congress in the history of our nation."

I believe her nickname is Loony Loomer and she's loved by Trump and MAGA.
What a vile racist woman she is.
Please except my apologies for posting this.

"Even on her death bed, this ghetto b---- couldn’t keep President Trump’s name out of her disgusting mouth. I’d say rest in peace, but we all know lying democrats who have destroyed our country are going to hell," Loomer said Friday. "Sheila Jackson Lee will be remembered as a destructive force in America and one of the most low IQ members of Congress in the history of our nation."

Loomer and MTG: The modern-day GQP.

Incredible. And Reagan rolls over in his grave, again.

Laura upsets a lot of people with her investigative work .
They chose the Ridicule route rather than Elimination to combat her .
Not sure , how, and, why , she got so lucky , and assume she is "protected" by some very powerful people including King Donny himself .
She holds some very radical so called far right views which is why they want her imagined and referred to as Loony .

She knew she was dying so on the 19th of July 2024 she said get me to Washington D.C. to speak. She died on the 20th of July 2024, next day.

Before dying rather than sit with a pastor, minister, clergy member, bishop, or a group of holy elders... she decided to post on X, things about Trump. Take Trump out or something like that. A failed hell merry. She didn't even have her own salvation on her mind.

It will be a long time before the people in Houston recover from her mental and emotional damage.

Last edited:
She knew she was dying so on the 19th of July 2024 she said get me to Washington D.C. to speak. She died on the 20th of July 2024, next day.

Before dying rather than sit with a pastor, minister, clergy member, bishop, or a group of holy elders... she decided to post on X, things about Trump. Take Trump out or something like that. A failed hell merry. She didn't even have her own salvation on her mind.

It will be a long time before the people in Houston recover from her mental and emotional damage.

What is "hell merry"?

Laura Loomer, a white nationalist and Donald Trump’s one-time favored pick for a campaign role, sparked outrage on social media by metaphorically dancing on a Black Congresswoman’s grave.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), a progressive voice in Congress who fought for civil and women’s rights, died Friday evening at 74, shortly after she announced she was battling pancreatic cancer.

“Even on her death bed, this ghetto bitch couldn’t keep President Trump’s name out of her disgusting mouth,” the conservative TV host wrote in a series of posts on X. Loomer initially reposted one of Jackson’s last posts; a July 20 comment criticizing the former president.

“Sheila Jackson Lee will be remembered as a destructive force in America and one of the most low IQ members of Congress in the history of our nation.”
“These are the words of a rabid racist who represents everything that is rancid and rotten about the far right,” Torres wrote on X. “There is a special place in hell for Laura Loomer.”

Former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) piled onto the debate, writing simply, “I don’t think ‘heaven bound’ people tweet things like this.”

Loomer doubled down on her remarks Saturday afternoon, adding curtly: “I meant every word I said,” and “everything I said about Sheila Jackson Lee is true.”

Let's see how many right wingers, conservatives, republicans, etc. agree with this stupid, racist tramp.

Is this what politics has really come to in this country?

Laura Loomer, a white nationalist and Donald Trump’s one-time favored pick for a campaign role, sparked outrage on social media by metaphorically dancing on a Black Congresswoman’s grave.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), a progressive voice in Congress who fought for civil and women’s rights, died Friday evening at 74, shortly after she announced she was battling pancreatic cancer.

“Even on her death bed, this ghetto bitch couldn’t keep President Trump’s name out of her disgusting mouth,” the conservative TV host wrote in a series of posts on X. Loomer initially reposted one of Jackson’s last posts; a July 20 comment criticizing the former president.

“Sheila Jackson Lee will be remembered as a destructive force in America and one of the most low IQ members of Congress in the history of our nation.”
“These are the words of a rabid racist who represents everything that is rancid and rotten about the far right,” Torres wrote on X. “There is a special place in hell for Laura Loomer.”

Former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) piled onto the debate, writing simply, “I don’t think ‘heaven bound’ people tweet things like this.”

Loomer doubled down on her remarks Saturday afternoon, adding curtly: “I meant every word I said,” and “everything I said about Sheila Jackson Lee is true.”

Let's see how many right wingers, conservatives, republicans, etc. agree with this stupid, racist tramp.

Lee was a very stupid woman. That much is certainly true. RIP anyway.

President Trump is not responsible for what other people say. Glad to clear that up for you.

Lee helped to promote agendas where people died and were assaulted. Where billions of dollars of businesses and homes were destroyed. And sadly, it will be a long time before those private businesses return to areas affected. She got most of what she ever pushed, and the misery does not change, and we have to actually lower standards for those agendas. The result is we are losing or have lost our competitive edge in many ways. Militarily we are fortunate that for now, Western Europe, Australia, South Korea and Japan can help us out. China though will surpass us in technology at some point.

Forum List

Back