Lawyer: Assange was offered US pardon by Trump if he cleared Russia

And here we go again! Not illegal, i don't think..just...corrupt and manipulative..if true:

Lawyer: Assange was offered US pardon if he cleared Russia

A lawyer for Julian Assange said Wednesday that the WikiLeaks founder plans to claim during his extradition hearing that he was offered a pardon by the Trump administration if he agreed to say Russia was not involved in leaking Democratic National Committee emails during the 2016 U.S. election campaign.
Assange is fighting extradition to the United States on spying charges, and his full court hearing is due to begin next week.
At a preliminary hearing, lawyer Edward Fitzgerald said that in August 2017, then-Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher visited Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.
Fitzgerald said a statement from another Assange lawyer, Jennifer Robinson, recounted "Mr. Rohrabacher going to see Mr. Assange and saying, on instructions from the president, he was offering a pardon or some other way out, if Mr. Assange ... said Russia had nothing to do with the DNC leaks.”
The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Fake News:

#JOURNALISM:

Screen-Shot-2020-02-21-at-1.17.13-PM-484x600.png

You should try a dash of skepticism.
Well.. ..you should try reading a bit closer...I do believe i said, "If true"?

I also posted the corrected story as soon as it came out...did you not read it..or did the jerking of your knee interfere with your acquisition of pertinent data?

Now perhaps you haven't but if you had been following this story from the beginning you would have known the claims were total B.S.

No, I said they routinely lie to us
Which is just flowery language for "they lied before". On the same token, I can say they routinely tell us the truth. So you are just using flowery language to wriggle out from your actual message... "I'm not saying, I'm just saying" nonsense...

So I sidestepped your lame trick to focus the discussion on your actually message, which, as pointed out, was a pretty amateurish fallacy.

And here we go again! Not illegal, i don't think..just...corrupt and manipulative..if true:

A lawyer for Julian Assange said Wednesday that the WikiLeaks founder plans to claim during his extradition hearing that he was offered a pardon by the Trump administration if he agreed to say Russia was not involved in leaking Democratic National Committee emails during the 2016 U.S. election campaign.
Assange is fighting extradition to the United States on spying charges, and his full court hearing is due to begin next week.
At a preliminary hearing, lawyer Edward Fitzgerald said that in August 2017, then-Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher visited Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.
Fitzgerald said a statement from another Assange lawyer, Jennifer Robinson, recounted "Mr. Rohrabacher going to see Mr. Assange and saying, on instructions from the president, he was offering a pardon or some other way out, if Mr. Assange ... said Russia had nothing to do with the DNC leaks.”

And also untrue. This is just more swamp BS.

It's true that Assange said it in a UK court, prompting a White House denial. Assange is now Swamp?

It's true that Assange said it in a UK court, prompting a White House denial. Assange is now Swamp?
And it was already confirmed by Russian asset Dana Rohrabacher. But the speaker on the AM radio did not tell Westwall this, so westwall does not believe it.

And it was already confirmed by Russian asset Dana Rohrabacher. But the speaker on the AM radio did not tell Westwall this, so westwall does not believe it.

Westwall is adept at believing Trump isn't Trump.

Oh, trump is trump alright, he's just not the criminal that obummer clearly was.

Oh, trump is trump alright, he's just not the criminal that obummer clearly was.

Which one has had to pay multi-million$ fraud settlements?

No, I said they routinely lie to us
Which is just flowery language for "they lied before". On the same token, I can say they routinely tell us the truth. So you are just using flowery language to wriggle out from your actual message... "I'm not saying, I'm just saying" nonsense...

So I sidestepped your lame trick to focus the discussion on your actually message, which, as pointed out, was a pretty amateurish fallacy.

Except they don't routinely tell us the truth. They have went as far as to lie to us under oath.

Obama was not a criminal.
Trump might or might not be. What he is though, is a piece of shit human being.

Trump lied to westwall about paying hush money to Stormy Daniels, and about releasing his tax returns. That apparently means Obama is "clearly" a criminal.

You couldn't make up the stupidities these cultists parrot.

Fake News:

#JOURNALISM:

Screen-Shot-2020-02-21-at-1.17.13-PM-484x600.png

You should try a dash of skepticism.
Well.. ..you should try reading a bit closer...I do believe i said, "If true"?

I also posted the corrected story as soon as it came out...did you not read it..or did the jerking of your knee interfere with your acquisition of pertinent data?
I'm not the one who posted fake news, I posted the correction.

Forum List

Back