Lawyers Twitter Rant on Police Brutality goes viral

Well you certainly believe this with absolutely no evidence that it's true or that this guy is even a lawyer

Why is that?

Well since this guy is a lawyer I'm not understanding your question. Are you saying he's not a lawyer and should have his license taken?
He said he was a lawyer but then it is Twitter so I tend not to believe it

The guy is a lawyer. Cynicism is cool.....but one shouldn't allow it to take charge of their brain.
What makes you so sure?

I see nothing with a link to his law practice
Anyone can say they are anything on the internet

I only have evidence that he is just a guy posting an immature rant on Twitter

IF he is actually a lawyer no one in their right mind would want him representing them

He is a lawyer. Here's his contact info:
Contact Us

Aww man, you just destroyed Skull's whole question everything routine. He had at least another few pages of this game I like to call "Question information that is easily found on Google while refusing to Google it"

I do expect to see the story of the cop losing his job for lying.

See....despite what you libs think....police departments have little tolerance for cops who are caught lying. It's what is called "Giglio Impaired". Meaning....that cop can never testify in court again without jeopardizing the entire case.

And most agencies have moved to a policy of firing cops who are caught in a lie...any lie...because they could be the one who costs them a murder trial.

Here in SC....a cop was just fired in the states largest agency....because he stole a piece of scotch tape. And a fellow officer turned him in for it.

WATCH: Deputy Fired, Arrested for Stealing Tape - ABC Columbia

Police Chief Magazine - View Article

SO SORRY if I don't cower down in pity over a scumbag lawyers twitter rant over a photo his clients mama sent him.
The other day you told me police can't be fired.

Geez Bucs, you could have full video of an officer aiming a gun at a black person's head, saying that they did nothing wrong and the cop just wanted to murder them for no reason, and you'd still take the cop's side.

He'd just use his other favorite tactic of saying "You dont know what happened before the video started". He likes that one. Also the one where he sees video differently than what is reality. You see a black man not being a threat? Well, Bux will simply say "Aha! Everyone is a Potential Threat!"

Easy peasy

His rant is being picked up by liberal blogs as "proof" of a cop lying. Amazing how quickly these idiots will buy into this shit.

Georgia cops busted for arresting people on bogus charges as part of extortion racket
Two White, Georgia police officers are under investigation for allegedly arresting people on trumped-up charges and making them pay fines to get the charges reduced.

Good. Glad they caught them.

Now....back to the OP of this thread.

Amazing how quickly you dismiss actual cases of cops lying in order to pretend people are stupid for believing cops lie. I bet you want to get back to the OP instead of explaining how people are stupid for believing cops lie because then you'd have to explain why its stupid to believe that people with badges lie like people do.

START A THREAD ON IT THEN. I'll be happy to comment on them.

THIS thread is about the LIE you and the lawyer are pushing.

Im still waiting for proof this case even happened??

See....despite what you libs think....police departments have little tolerance for cops who are caught lying. It's what is called "Giglio Impaired". Meaning....that cop can never testify in court again without jeopardizing the entire case.

And most agencies have moved to a policy of firing cops who are caught in a lie...any lie...because they could be the one who costs them a murder trial.

Here in SC....a cop was just fired in the states largest agency....because he stole a piece of scotch tape. And a fellow officer turned him in for it.

SO SORRY if I don't cower down in pity over a scumbag lawyers twitter rant over a photo his clients mama sent him.

Geez Bucs, you could have full video of an officer aiming a gun at a black person's head, saying that they did nothing wrong and the cop just wanted to murder them for no reason, and you'd still take the cop's side.

Of course they can be....depends on WHAT FOR.

A lie means they are now "Giglio Impaired" and could be banned from testifying in any case...ever...and have all past cases appealed.

Which ALSO applies to lawyers. Which is why my contact in NC SBI got a copy of this lawyers rant which appears to be a hoax at best....because if he's publicly lying about a case or officer....every time HE steps into court can be called into question.

He'd just use his other favorite tactic of saying "You dont know what happened before the video started". He likes that one. Also the one where he sees video differently than what is reality. You see a black man not being a threat? Well, Bux will simply say "Aha! Everyone is a Potential Threat!"

Easy peasy

Threat vs Non Threat is a very fast very thin margin of error decision.

Being wrong about it can cause you to end up like these cops being put in jail for murder if the threat ends up not being there. And understandably so.

But....

Then again....if you guess wrong and a threat IS THERE....
2016-03-03-10-53-11--1538591407.jpeg

Not a fun choice to make in 1.0 seconds under stress is it?

I'm wondering why you believe everything you see on Twitter

I dont, Why ask a question that has no answer again?
Well you certainly believe this with absolutely no evidence that it's true or that this guy is even a lawyer

Why is that?

Well since this guy is a lawyer I'm not understanding your question. Are you saying he's not a lawyer and should have his license taken?

Thats your burden to bear. I'm not here to convince you about the validity of twitter. No one can make you believe Twitter since you cant even describe the reason you dont believe it.

You can't convince me of the validity of Twitter. It's full of masturbatory musings of people obsessed with the minutia of life

The guy is a lawyer. Cynicism is cool.....but one shouldn't allow it to take charge of their brain.
What makes you so sure?

IF he is actually a lawyer no one in their right mind would want him representing them

Contact Us

Aww man, you just destroyed Skull's whole question everything routine. He had at least another few pages of this game I like to call "Question information that is easily found on Google while refusing to Google it"

Actually no it didn't

Since he provided no proof of his being a lawyer at the outset of his childish rant everyone should have questioned it and not simply believed every word as you did

What makes you so sure?

Contact Us

Actually no it didn't

Since he provided no proof of his being a lawyer at the outset of his childish rant everyone should have questioned it and not simply believed every word as you did

What ClosedCaption STILL hasn't addressed: Proof this incident is even real and not yet another racial hoax.

All we have is a picture of some tire marks on some road and a twitter rant. No names. No department. No city.

You'd think and esteemed social justice lawyer who caught a lying cop would NAME the cop and department. He didnt. Because it's either a hoax or....he saw what I saw and knew he'd get his ass sued for slander because it's obvious that photo is a scam.

ClosedCaption is still choked up after deep throating this lawyers lie.

I wonder how many different subjects Bux will manage to bring up to avoid addressing the cop lying about 360 circles in the street? I'm guessing he has like 14 more up his sleeve

Hey moron....there's no proof he lied. THOSE AREN'T THE SKID MARKS.

There's no lie. Those aren't the marks. It's not possible for them to be.

Tires don't move closer together in a skid.

And....even if they did...look at the skid on the right. It ends up about 2-3 feet from that mailbox. Which would mean about 6 feet of 2,000 pound car would be to the left. ON TOP of that mailbox.

What a moron. This is yalls problem. You're so gullible you believe anything.

ClosedCaption are you going to admit those marks are NOT from the clients skid??
I didn't even notice that. Must have hauled balls to get that new mailbox up :lol:

Actually, the marks are far enough away that the vehicle likely missed the mailbox by most of a foot.

Here's the lying lawyers office info.
Contact Us

You guys feel free to email him the rebuttal I just did.

I sent it to a close friend in NC law enforcement and asked him to forward it to the NC BAR. The state BARs don't like their members publicly lying about cases.

You are a poster child for restraining orders.

I dont, Why ask a question that has no answer again?

Why is that?

Thats your burden to bear. I'm not here to convince you about the validity of twitter. No one can make you believe Twitter since you cant even describe the reason you dont believe it.

You can't convince me of the validity of Twitter. It's full of masturbatory musings of people obsessed with the minutia of life

That doesnt make it invalid.

attachment.php

What makes you so sure?

Contact Us

Actually no it didn't

No one needs to prove anything about their career prior to talking about it. Thats just some bullshit requirement you just made up to save face from being wrong. LMAO...prove being a lawyer. "Uh, before I talk about my job here is a copy of my bar exam duuur"

Why is that?

That doesnt make it invalid.

attachment.php
Not of you like inane masturbatory musings

What makes you so sure?

Contact Us

Actually no it didn't

No one needs to prove anything about their career prior to talking about it. Thats just some bullshit requirement you just made up to save face from being wrong. LMAO...prove being a lawyer. "Uh, before I talk about my job here is a copy of my bar exam duuur"

No it's me not being gullible and believing everything on the internet like you

What makes you so sure?

Contact Us

Actually no it didn't

So now you're faulting me for believing something that was true?

Thats a cool spin

Contact Us

Actually no it didn't

Thats a cool spin
You believed it before you knew it was true. If you can't see that as being gullible that's your problem
And there is no way we can actually check the police reports is there?

Actually no it didn't

Thats a cool spin
You believed it before you knew it was true. If you can't see that as being gullible that's your problem
And there is no way we can actually check the police reports is there?

You believe you know when and what I believe. Sorry you were wrong and now want to save your face with stupid accusations.

ClosedCaption.....you still haven't proven that this incident even happened and isn't YET ANOTHER racial hoax.

I think that's the 5th time I've asked.

Forum List

Back