Lawyers Twitter Rant on Police Brutality goes viral

Helloooo??? ClosedCaption????

PROOF this whole incident isn't a hoax????

Having done a motor route for 20+ years, that particular tire pattern is caused when someone checks their mail and burns a little rubber taking off. It also appears that the vehicle which left at least the closer track has studs. I could go out to some mail boxes in a month or so (when the snow is gone) and get a very similar picture.

We don't know that we only know what some idiot posted on Twitter

So why did you even ask the question that cant be answered?
I'm wondering why you believe everything you see on Twitter

I dont, Why ask a question that has no answer again?
Well you certainly believe this with absolutely no evidence that it's true or that this guy is even a lawyer

Why is that?

Well since this guy is a lawyer I'm not understanding your question. Are you saying he's not a lawyer and should have his license taken?
He said he was a lawyer but then it is Twitter so I tend not to believe it

Well you certainly believe this with absolutely no evidence that it's true or that this guy is even a lawyer

Why is that?

Well since this guy is a lawyer I'm not understanding your question. Are you saying he's not a lawyer and should have his license taken?

The guy is a lawyer. Cynicism is cool.....but one shouldn't allow it to take charge of their brain.

Having done a motor route for 20+ years, that particular tire pattern is caused when someone checks their mail and burns a little rubber taking off. It also appears that the vehicle which left at least the closer track has studs. I could go out to some mail boxes in a month or so (when the snow is gone) and get a very similar picture.

Ah. Thanks for the info.

Yes....it's obvious mom just took a photo of some random skids and said "Look this ain't 360 the cop is lying" and the lawyer put it on Twitter and made the shit sound racist for publicity.

Just like the last week in St Louis....when black folks 100% falsified a story about cops pointing guns at babies....made the whole thing up

Video refutes claims that St. Louis police held children at gunpoint

ClosedCaption buys the shit so easily.

He bought this lie and you and I see clearly within seconds the skid marks aren't from swerving to miss a cat as they claim.

Why is that?

The guy is a lawyer. Cynicism is cool.....but one shouldn't allow it to take charge of their brain.
What makes you so sure?

I see nothing with a link to his law practice
Anyone can say they are anything on the internet

I only have evidence that he is just a guy posting an immature rant on Twitter

IF he is actually a lawyer no one in their right mind would want him representing them

Why is that?

What makes you so sure?

IF he is actually a lawyer no one in their right mind would want him representing them

He is a lawyer. Here's his contact info:
Contact Us

Email the idiot to let him know how we feel about his lying.

I have a former colleague from GA who now works with North Carolina SBI. I forwarded the rant to him and asked him to send it to the NC BAR. A public lie about a cop and smearing cops publicly with obviously false evidence is frowned on by the BAR. It hurts their chances in court rooms with other cases.

The PROOF I want however is that this case EVEN HAPPENED??? He provided no department name. No cop name. No city. Nothing.

Like most recent racial incidents...it's probably all made up.

His rant is being picked up by liberal blogs as "proof" of a cop lying. Amazing how quickly these idiots will buy into this shit.

His rant is being picked up by liberal blogs as "proof" of a cop lying. Amazing how quickly these idiots will buy into this shit.

Georgia cops busted for arresting people on bogus charges as part of extortion racket
Two White, Georgia police officers are under investigation for allegedly arresting people on trumped-up charges and making them pay fines to get the charges reduced.

Good. Glad they caught them.

Now....back to the OP of this thread.

Georgia cops busted for arresting people on bogus charges as part of extortion racket
Two White, Georgia police officers are under investigation for allegedly arresting people on trumped-up charges and making them pay fines to get the charges reduced.

Your position is that Police do not lie its all "left wing drivel"...I just posted that to show up your ignorance...

Your position is that Police do not lie its all "left wing drivel"...I just posted that to show up your ignorance...

Wrong.

There are 1,000,000 cops. ANY group of that many humans will have liars in it. Wow. You broke some news there!!!!

I'm saying THIS thread is a lie. Lawyer and mama lied. And ClosedCaption deep throated the lie for hours.

Blah blah blah.

As a prosecutor I would ask this.

Sir....your evidence is a picture....sent to you by the clients mom....after the fact....of some marks on a road.

How do we know those are the same marks....and not just a photo of an unrelated area of the road?

Seriously....you guys will take the bait on ANYTHING.

By the way....if....BIG IF....those are the actual marks....do you know how fast you would need to be going on that small residential street to cause skid marks from simply swerving to avoid a cat??? That alone is nearly proof of reckless driving itself.

What idiots.

But yes....let's believe a fucking lawyer and a picture that may or may not be real....sent to him by his clients mama.
Dude...you are SICK! Certified sicko

#SMH

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Blah blah blah.

As a prosecutor I would ask this.

Sir....your evidence is a picture....sent to you by the clients mom....after the fact....of some marks on a road.

How do we know those are the same marks....and not just a photo of an unrelated area of the road?

Seriously....you guys will take the bait on ANYTHING.

By the way....if....BIG IF....those are the actual marks....do you know how fast you would need to be going on that small residential street to cause skid marks from simply swerving to avoid a cat??? That alone is nearly proof of reckless driving itself.

What idiots.

But yes....let's believe a fucking lawyer and a picture that may or may not be real....sent to him by his clients mama.
Dude...you are SICK! Certified sicko

#SMH

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Wow. Awesome comeback. You should be a lawyer bro.

Why is that?

What makes you so sure?

I checked.

Amazing how quickly you dismiss actual cases of cops lying in order to pretend people are stupid for believing cops lie. I bet you want to get back to the OP instead of explaining how people are stupid for believing cops lie because then you'd have to explain why its stupid to believe that people with badges lie like people do.

I do expect to see the story of the cop losing his job for lying.

See....despite what you libs think....police departments have little tolerance for cops who are caught lying. It's what is called "Giglio Impaired". Meaning....that cop can never testify in court again without jeopardizing the entire case.

And most agencies have moved to a policy of firing cops who are caught in a lie...any lie...because they could be the one who costs them a murder trial.

Here in SC....a cop was just fired in the states largest agency....because he stole a piece of scotch tape. And a fellow officer turned him in for it.

WATCH: Deputy Fired, Arrested for Stealing Tape - ABC Columbia

Police Chief Magazine - View Article

SO SORRY if I don't cower down in pity over a scumbag lawyers twitter rant over a photo his clients mama sent him.
The other day you told me police can't be fired.

Geez Bucs, you could have full video of an officer aiming a gun at a black person's head, saying that they did nothing wrong and the cop just wanted to murder them for no reason, and you'd still take the cop's side.

Why is that?

Thats your burden to bear. I'm not here to convince you about the validity of twitter. No one can make you believe Twitter since you cant even describe the reason you dont believe it.

Forum List

Back