Leaked Doc Says Obama Colluded with Palestinians 10 Days Before UN Settlements Vote

I think Obama hates Jews more than hitler did....
All muslims are commanded in the coran to "hate the Jews".
It's not possible to be a muslim unless you 'hate the Jews'. Of course Obama 'hates the Jews'.
You watch. Within a year Obama will publically tell the world he has "converted" to Islam.
He won't tell anyone the 'conversation' happened when he was six years old.

It's not possible to be a muslim unless you 'hate the Jews'. Of course Obama 'hates the Jews'.
You watch. Within a year Obama will publically tell the world he has "converted" to Islam.
Freedom of religion and Freedom from religion........take you pick and quit bitching and moaning!!!!

Freedom of religion and Freedom from religion........take you pick and quit bitching and moaning!!!!
We rejected your hate.....see Trump...

So because Obama won't condone illegal settlements, he's anti Semitic?
No, because he hates Jews he is anti-Semitic.....

Being anti Israel is not the same as anti Semitic. A lot Jewish people are anti Israel. One could argue Obama is anti Zionist but that isn't the same as anti Semitic.
One could also argue Isreal and Net-N-Yahoo already have ENOUGH land and settlments!!!! The UN and President Obama have got this right!!! When ya got Net-N-Yahoo complaining and crying all day.........You are in the right.

So because Obama won't condone illegal settlements, he's anti Semitic?
No, because he hates Jews he is anti-Semitic.....

Being anti Israel is not the same as anti Semitic. A lot Jewish people are anti Israel. One could argue Obama is anti Zionist but that isn't the same as anti Semitic.
One could also argue Isreal and Net-N-Yahoo already have ENOUGH land and settlments!!!! The UN and President Obama have got this right!!! When ya got Net-N-Yahoo complaining and crying all day.........You are in the right.
All you fascists would....

The only problem here is Hitler ordered 6 million jews to their deaths! Not President Obama........
Link?
President Obama hasn't killed Jews.
Neither did hitler, right? :lol:
Speaking of "Hitler".......Trump used to read Mein Kaumpf before bed time. The Trump's "GERMAN"!!!!! Donald Trump come from a small village in western Germany.

Cool. I am enjoying Israel's continued hissy fit. 14 countries AT LEAST decided they had enough of Israel being allowed to do as it pleased. I bet 95% of the countries in the UN would have voted yes to condemn the illegal settlements....awesome to see the world tiring of Israel's bullshit.

The only problem here is Hitler ordered 6 million jews to their deaths! Not President Obama........
Link?
Speaking of "Hitler".......Trump used to read Mein Kaumpf before bed time. The Trump's "GERMAN"!!!!! Donald Trump come from a small village in western Germany.
You want to burn books now?

This is what you get when you spend eight years ignoring communications security and then try to pull a fast one. I guess that’s called “smart diplomacy.”

Leaked Document: U.S. Colluded With Palestinians 10 Days Before UN Settlements Vote

Even National Journal says Obama’s just helping Trump win in 2020 here:

Obama’s Parting Shot Against His Party
Foreign Fake News

snopes-fake-news-sites.jpg

Cool. I am enjoying Israel's continued hissy fit. 14 countries AT LEAST decided they had enough of Israel being allowed to do as it pleased. I bet 95% of the countries in the UN would have voted yes to condemn the illegal settlements....awesome to see the world tiring of Israel's bullshit.
Trump will end your fascism....

We rejected your hate.....see Trump...
By electing Trump! Trump will be protested for 4 long years. Enough said.

Trump will end your fascism....
The GOP and conservative voters elected a Corporate Fascist to the WH!!!!

Doc or no doc, this abstention was an act of cowardice.

He's been doing it since he was voting 'present' as a senator to avoid taking a position.

You don't stab your friends in the back. When you're doing it in plain site anyhow it only makes it worse, IMO, and stupid to boot.

Link?
You want to burn books now?
Why did Trump burn his copy of Mein Kaumpf??????

If the Arabs would put down their guns, there would be peace.
If the Israelis put down their guns,they would be dead.
The land belongs to Israel because they won the 6 day war in 1967.
For the U.S.A. to snub the only democracy in that region, is a slap in the face of both countries.

Forum List

Back