Leaving the left. You should too.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

More and more people are waking up to what the left is.

For those of us who have always been WOKE to the left and have told you for decades what they are..

We can all say, "we told you so."

Another conservative trying to tell us how to live our lives.
Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the opposite I walked away from the right after really getting to know how other righties felt about everyone who did not thing and act liked them, ugly to say the least on most political forums and said damn, what scum low life of the earth.

More and more people are waking up to what the left is.

For those of us who have always been WOKE to the left and have told you for decades what they are..

We can all say, "we told you so."

A better choice would be to leave the duopoly. Moving from one sheep pen to the other does not really change much

Just the opposite I walked away from the right after really getting to know how other righties felt about everyone who did not thing and act liked them, ugly to say the least on most political forums and said damn, what scum low life of the earth.
do tell....

LOL, imagine being dumb enough to believe this after the midterms.
Democrats won with dumb people.
Actually, trump is the one who won with simpletons like yourself voting for him.

Independents and Democrats are the ones trying to undo the damage brought on by you fools.

damage? this from a guy who defends killing babies, 700 genders, and helping criminals, because they had a hard life.....you people are fucking stupid

LOL, imagine being dumb enough to believe this after the midterms.
Democrats won with dumb people.
Actually, trump is the one who won with simpletons like yourself voting for him.

Independents and Democrats are the ones trying to undo the damage brought on by you fools.
Actually it was the lowest common denominator that made up the vast majority of the Democrat growth in 2018. Mexico now completely controls your party and you are too stupid to realize it.

The average Democrat is a glorified urban hillbilly with a double digit IQ(this includes many college graduates hilariously). The average Republican is a triple digit IQ lower middle class citizen.

You win for now because your party is the party for idiots and idiots are the majority, nothing more.

Another conservative trying to tell us how to live our lives.
Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Notice these people don't know what political parties are anymore they have tried to pigeonhole and entire party..

Forum List

Back