Leftard Oregan: Week In Jail for Punching 90 Year Old Woman In Face

View attachment 219550

She walked by him while he was pissing on the street.
Leftards love criminals.
Man accused of punching woman, 90, released due to jail crowding

Why are trash posts like this allowed to be in the Politics section?
Shouldn't this be in the White People Love to Find Obscure Articles About Black People Crimes section?
Whites are a far superior race. You know it. Now go make me some pancakes, Aunt Jamima.

Democrats, that party of crime, the scum you support, let him go after a week.

But he was sexual pervert, and you adore violent sexual perverts, like Trump and Kav. So why aren't you slurping his rectum too? Is he the wrong color of violent sexual pervert? Are you racist concerning which violent sexual perverts you tongue bathe?

As events now show, conservatives love violent sexual perverts. They consider them the apex of humanity. So why don't you love this new conservative hero?
Yo are a lying troll pos.

If Mamooth is a lying troll pos, what the fuck does that make you?

But he was sexual pervert, and you adore violent sexual perverts, like Trump and Kav. So why aren't you slurping his rectum too? Is he the wrong color of violent sexual pervert? Are you racist concerning which violent sexual perverts you tongue bathe?

As events now show, conservatives love violent sexual perverts. They consider them the apex of humanity. So why don't you love this new conservative hero?

A patriotic American that sees you filth for what you are.

View attachment 219550

Leftards love criminals.
Sounds more like he was crazy.

Remember, under Reagan, Republicans evicted the mentally ill. I remember when it happened. All of a sudden, there were all these mentally ill people living on the street.

We all know how heartless Republicans are. Look at what they do these days. Their meanness and evil can't be denied.

Stripping parents of their babies? Oh man, these are some dirty, dirty people.

View attachment 219550

Leftards love criminals.

Remember, under Reagan, Republicans evicted the mentally ill. I remember when it happened. All of a sudden, there were all these mentally ill people living on the street.

We all know how heartless Republicans are. Look at what they do these days. Their meanness and evil can't be denied.

And Democrats with a super majority did absolutely NOTHING about it, shitforbrains.

View attachment 219550

Leftards love criminals.

Shouldn't this be in the White People Love to Find Obscure Articles About Black People Crimes section?
Whites are a far superior race. You know it. Now go make me some pancakes, Aunt Jamima.

Really?
I suggest, you fuck-faced pigheaded bigot, that you stroll the campuses of the best ranked universities in this country, or attend a regional or national spelling bee.
Check the stats for where the U.S. ranks in math and science in our schools.
The Indians and Asians are kicking your stupid cracker ass to the curb at every turn.

Says the guy who's got a cow's udder for an avatar.......
You are just an assemblage of teats....

View attachment 219550

Leftards love criminals.

Really?
I suggest, you fuck-faced pigheaded bigot, that you stroll the campuses of the best ranked universities in this country, or attend a regional or national spelling bee.
The Indians and Asians are kicking your stupid cracker ass to the curb at every turn.
Gangsta Rap Nigga Nigga Nigga lyrics

Kicking your old white asses because you keep your children in Republican ignorance.

34879675642_f546cc52eb_k_1496376263522_60572510_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

View attachment 219550

Leftards love criminals.

Really?

That's the stupidest response from one of the dumbest people on this board.

View attachment 219550

Leftards love criminals.

Really?

That's the stupidest response from one of the dumbest people on this board.
Says swastika boy.

View attachment 219550

Leftards love criminals.

Actually RETARD the democrats did that get your facts straight.

Says the guy who's got a cow's udder for an avatar.......
You are just an assemblage of teats....
Thanks criminal.

View attachment 219550

Leftards love criminals.

I hope that posting this news put a little joy in your otherwise boring and lonely weekend.

Second that.
I don't have the time or inclination to spend all day on the internet finding some isolated story to post on an anonymous message board that other washed-up, myopic fuck ups would find newsworthy.
O/P must be one miserable piece of white trash.

Forum List

Back