Leftard Oregan: Week In Jail for Punching 90 Year Old Woman In Face

Portland, Oregon is a liberal infested cesspool. Here's the rap sheet on this fine upstanding citizen...He has six other pending cases on allegations including sex abuse, aggravated harassment and assault. County officials noted that he's a "danger to the community!!''

Agree! Oregon is a liberal infested cesspool.

Worst of the worst!

(sad because Oregon is nice....throw them out of there....throw all those liberal communist scum out of there)

Portland, Oregon is a liberal infested cesspool. Here's the rap sheet on this fine upstanding citizen...He has six other pending cases on allegations including sex abuse, aggravated harassment and assault. County officials noted that he's a "danger to the community!!''

Worst of the worst!

(sad because Oregon is nice....throw them out of there....throw all those liberal communist scum out of there)

That battle has been lost, hundreds of thousands of freaks from California flooded into Oregon and took over. Which explains how it became a filthy cesspool infested with depraved liberals, homeless people, and illegals. My family goes back 5 generations here, I'm leaving and taking all my money with me.

Worst of the worst!

That battle has been lost, hundreds of thousands of freaks from California flooded into Oregon and took over. Which explains how it became a filthy cesspool infested with depraved liberals, homeless people, and illegals. My family goes back 5 generations here, I'm leaving and taking all my money with me.

I'm sorry to hear.

liberals are like a cancer

SCUM!

wherever they go they bring misery.....like a plague

Worst of the worst!

I'm sorry to hear.

liberals are like a cancer

SCUM!

California liberals also invaded Seattle and turned that city to shit. All the same control freak laws they passed in California are now being passed in both Oregon and Washington. Nevada and Montana are also under liberal assault. This may shock you but east coast liberals have nothing in common with west coast liberals, entirely different animals. I know east coast Democrats who would tell these control freaks on the west coast to go to hell.

All I can say is!

Thanks GOD for President Trump! :clap2:

DRAIN THE SWAMP MR PRESIDENT!

all over America! :2up:

All I can say is!

Breaking news, the Dem candidate in Georgia's governors race...82% of the $23 million she raised came from California and New York. It is a cancer.

All I can say is!

Lady, you are out of your fucking mind. I hate to break it to you. If anyone is a Trump supporter at this point, you are weak-minded and part of a cult.

Democrats, that party of crime, the scum you support, let him go after a week.

But he was sexual pervert, and you adore violent sexual perverts, like Trump and Kav. So why aren't you slurping his rectum too? Is he the wrong color of violent sexual pervert? Are you racist concerning which violent sexual perverts you tongue bathe?

As events now show, conservatives love violent sexual perverts. They consider them the apex of humanity. So why don't you love this new conservative hero?
He's not white and rich.

If the Kavanaugh controversy has given me anything it will be a sense of joy when democrats meet their well deserved ends. Including the black guy pissing in the street. There is a lamppost with his name on it.

The Trumptards here have been rage-weeping particularly hard recently. I wonder why.

Oh, that's right. They all tongue-bathed a rapist and got called on it. Things didn't turn out how they planned. Thus, they haz a sad.

Trumptards, weeping at us won't get us to stop pointing out that you've been tongue-bathing rapists. Quite the contrary. Your tears encourage us, by demonstrating that what we're doing is working.

Forum List

Back