Leftard Oregan: Week In Jail for Punching 90 Year Old Woman In Face

Why punch an old 90 year old woman in the face? why??

Too sad for words.:(

Unforgivable.

Democrats, that party of crime, the scum you support, let him go after a week.

But he was sexual pervert, and you adore violent sexual perverts, like Trump and Kav. So why aren't you slurping his rectum too? Is he the wrong color of violent sexual pervert? Are you racist concerning which violent sexual perverts you tongue bathe?

As events now show, conservatives love violent sexual perverts. They consider them the apex of humanity. So why don't you love this new conservative hero?

This coming from the party of bill clinton:fu:

I would rather break a hand ...a thousand times over......rather than punching an elderly 90 years old!

what sort of human beings are we dealing with nowadays? what sort of scum???????????

I'm sure this guy will be a VIP guest at the Democrat's 2020 convention.

I'm sure this guy will be a VIP guest at the Democrat's 2020 convention.

I am so repulsed by the Left ....I can not begin to explain!

it's just beyond mere hatred....it's total repulsion!

I would rather break a hand ...a thousand times over......rather than punching an elderly 90 years old!

what sort of human beings are we dealing with nowadays? what sort of scum???????????
Criminal scum that have no moral character whatsoever and believe they can do whatever they want,

Criminal scum that have no moral character whatsoever and believe they can do whatever they want,
I left the comma so buttstains can rail over my punctuation.

JFK must be turning in his grave! he would not believe what his party has become!

He'd be totally shocked and disgusted!

Like we all are!

libtard voters is what they are....

libtards support scum.

But he was sexual pervert, and you adore violent sexual perverts, like Trump and Kav. So why aren't you slurping his rectum too? Is he the wrong color of violent sexual pervert? Are you racist concerning which violent sexual perverts you tongue bathe?

As events now show, conservatives love violent sexual perverts. They consider them the apex of humanity. So why don't you love this new conservative hero?
Just think, Roe v Wade gone by next summer.
Care to make a wager?

Just think, Roe v Wade gone by next summer.
Care to make a wager?

I think Weatherman is just flucking with you....

You libtards can kill each other any way you want...

We are really fine with it...

View attachment 219550

She walked by him while he was pissing on the street.
Leftards love criminals.
Man accused of punching woman, 90, released due to jail crowding
What system/device did you use to determine his political leanings?

He’s a criminal…

We all know that makes him a libtard…
Was that the system/device used? :71:

Was your brain function when you typed that?

I think your Pussy hat is on too tight….

Portland, Oregon is a liberal infested cesspool. Here's the rap sheet on this fine upstanding citizen...He has six other pending cases on allegations including sex abuse, aggravated harassment and assault. County officials noted that he's a "danger to the community!!''

Forum List

Back