Leftists and the Deep State

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Imagine you have a friend who works for Ford Motor Company. He is a car genius. He has a PhD in Electro-Mechanical engineering, an MBA from Wharton, and 30 years at Ford. He is the smartest "car guy" in the whole company. And he says to you: These bastards in management are crazy, getting out of the car market and focusing on trucks and SUV's. I do the engine programming on our F-series trucks and I'm going to sabotage the engine computer, making the trucks get horrible gas mileage in real-world driving.

If you are a true friend, you will advise him that he needs to either get with the program or GTFO. Making company policy is not his job, and if he can't support management he really needs to go someplace else.

Now, imagine you have a similar friend who works for the EPA, or the State Department, or the Justice Department. Same thing. Brilliant careerist for the Feds. He tells you, That Donald Trump is a stupid ass-hole, and his initiatives are ridiculous, stupid, and counter-productive, so I'm going to do everything I can to cause him trouble.

And if you are a Leftist, you applaud him. It happens every day in these hearings.

What the fuck? The President sets the agenda. Deep Staters have no right to set policy, or to evaluate it as to whether they agree with it, or will work for it to succeed or fail. If they can't support the President's policies, then they need to GTFO - even if they are career, decorated military. They work for the President, and he sets the agenda. They are not "heros," but saboteurs.

Why can you see that?

Imagine you have a friend who works for Ford Motor Company. He is a car genius. He has a PhD in Electro-Mechanical engineering, an MBA from Wharton, and 30 years at Ford. He is the smartest "car guy" in the whole company. And he says to you: These bastards in management are crazy, getting out of the car market and focusing on trucks and SUV's. I do the engine programming on our F-series trucks and I'm going to sabotage the engine computer, making the trucks get horrible gas mileage in real-world driving.

If you are a true friend, you will advise him that he needs to either get with the program or GTFO. Making company policy is not his job, and if he can't support management he really needs to go someplace else.

Now, imagine you have a similar friend who works for the EPA, or the State Department, or the Justice Department. Same thing. Brilliant careerist for the Feds. He tells you, That Donald Trump is a stupid ass-hole, and his initiatives are ridiculous, stupid, and counter-productive, so I'm going to do everything I can to cause him trouble.

And if you are a Leftist, you applaud him. It happens every day in these hearings.

What the fuck? The President sets the agenda. Deep Staters have no right to set policy, or to evaluate it as to whether they agree with it, or will work for it to succeed or fail. If they can't support the President's policies, then they need to GTFO - even if they are career, decorated military. They work for the President, and he sets the agenda. They are not "heros," but saboteurs.

Why can you see that?

You think the deep state is a real thing That's as dumb as the president HaHaHaHaHaHahaha

Forum List

Back