🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists now referring to real women as "bleeders"

Isn't "women" the appropriate terminology to use outside of LibTardia / the Twilight Zone?

No, because post menopausal women have no use for her products either, nor do women who have had hysterectomies. The market she's really after is the younger girls, to build brand loyalty, and they're not "women" at all. They're girls.

Her market is menstrating women and girls, average ages 13 - 50.

you can take it from him....the Woman of The Year.:rolleyes:

The Left is sick. that's all it is

1647568747960.png

No, because post menopausal women have no use for her products either, nor do women who have had hysterectomies. The market she's really after is the younger girls, to build brand loyalty, and they're not "women" at all. They're girls.

Her market is menstrating women and girls, average ages 13 - 50.
So you good with a guy that states he is a woman. To take away all the progress that women have fought for?

The only time I have heard reference to women menstruation was when Trump said a woman newscaster was bleeding from her eyes and wherever. Trump is a trashy man.
Lol, you're fixing to find out how sick your party is. They have already taken records from real women, in sporting events. I guess the glass ceiling has been extended .

The only time I have heard reference to women menstruation was when Trump said a woman newscaster was bleeding from her eyes and wherever. Trump is a trashy man.
But this is you turning on yourselves. With Repub voters and others still having to suffer for all of this.

But this is you turning on yourselves. With Repub voters and others still having to suffer for all of this.
Trump talked about women bleeders. I have never heard any other man say anything like that. Who would get down in the gutter with such vulgar, low rent creeps?

Friends of yours, actually. I'm not a leftist misogynist.
That's correct, you are a paid, 8 hour a day, russian paid troll.
I give you credit, Marvin Martian. You are a master of taking 1 word or 1 sentence completely out of context, thinking you understand the entirety based off reading said 1 sentence - and then proceeding to open your mouth and spew vomit all over the forums.
Marvin does this M-F, 8 hours a day, while on the clock for the trump organization.

Trump talked about women bleeders. I have never heard any other man say anything like that. Who would get down in the gutter with such vulgar, low rent creeps?
Compared to the alternative?

The gutter looks like a skyscraper.

The scumbag progressives make Donald Trump look like a saint.

Compared to the alternative?

The gutter looks like a skyscraper.

The scumbag progressives make Donald Trump look like a saint.
I don't care about the politics of Trump or anyone else who is so crude.

Gays call straights Breeders, and that is before Trump made the rude comment about how Megan Kelly was bleeding from her eyes or something like that…

People insult each other all the time and Trump ain’t that special even though you attempt to make him that way!

Gays call straights Breeders, and that is before Trump made the rude comment about how Megan Kelly was bleeding from her eyes or something like that…

People insult each other all the time and Trump ain’t that special even though you attempt to make him that way!
Well, for me... I walk away and never look back. Why put up with stupid and vulgar?

Well, for me... I walk away and never look back. Why put up with stupid and vulgar?
You put up with it all the time but just complain when it is done by the right…

Fact is many politicians from the past to the present have use vulgar language to get their point across from Teddy Roosevelt to Trump, so why act so shock it is common in today times?

I mean you are bitching about the usage of Bleeder when for decades now Gays have called straights Breeders and yet the left sat silent and allow the insulting comments to roll on and why?

Simple, gays are a protected class within the Democratic Party, so their insulting words are condoned while someone from the right will be bashed if they are as vile and vulgar as the left.

Also let remember Trump was best friends with the Clintons, donated to many Democrats, and until he became a birther he was accepted amongst the left and watched all the time, so let stop with the hypocritical nonsense and admit the left is as full of shit as the right!

Forum List

Back