🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists now referring to real women as "bleeders"

She's not a leftist. She's the head of a company selling "menstration wellness" products. "Bleeders" are her targeted market.

Offending the target market, and any other women reading that, right off the hop is sure to boost sales. NOT.

But claiming this has anything to do with the left, or that the left hates women is ridiculous, which is par for the Martian. Earthlings are smarter than Martians any day of the week.

Another article on the issue, with the CEO doubling down

Period product company slammed for referring to women as 'bleeders'

We also understand there are many women who don't have periods, and some people who menstruate who are not women.

How many Dem leaders have been caught abusing women but then Dems circle the wagons protecting the abusers and instead attack the women accusers. That tells you all you need to know, Dems are phony and LIE constantly.

Like Anthony Weiner, who is currently in jail for sending "dick pics" to children? Nobody rallied around him. Or Elliott Spitzer. Who rallied around him?

The people that the Democrats rallied around were the people who were NEVER accused of abusing women, until Republicans accused them. Corey Booker being a case in point. Republicans accused him of abusing his ex-girlfriend, and posted an unflattering video obtained from her son. But his ex-girlfriend has NEVER accused him of abusing her.

Tara Reade accused Joe Biden, but no one backed up her story - not even her own brother. Every legitimate news outlet refused to publish her story, and she posted it on FaceBook. Even her lawyers dropped her case.

Republicans can't discern between the women who are telling the truth, and the women who are lying. So they tout the liars attacking Dems for fame and fortune, and ignore the truth tellers for calling out the misogyny which is one of the Republican Party platform planks, these days. What with denying votes to poor women, denying abortions to any women, and generally acting like women shouldn't be allowed to make their own decisions.

The 1920's called and want their agenda back. Women have been refusing this bullshit since I was a kid, and we're not about to turn back the clock.

I give you credit, Marvin Martian. You are a master of taking 1 word or 1 sentence completely out of context, thinking you understand the entirety based off reading said 1 sentence - and then proceeding to open your mouth and spew vomit all over the forums.
Wow! Look at who, in actuality, is spewing vomit all over the forums. That would be you.

Like Anthony Weiner, who is currently in jail for sending "dick pics" to children? Nobody rallied around him. Or Elliott Spitzer. Who rallied around him?

The people that the Democrats rallied around were the people who were NEVER accused of abusing women, until Republicans accused them. Corey Booker being a case in point. Republicans accused him of abusing his ex-girlfriend, and posted an unflattering video obtained from her son. But his ex-girlfriend has NEVER accused him of abusing her.

Tara Reade accused Joe Biden, but no one backed up her story - not even her own brother. Every legitimate news outlet refused to publish her story, and she posted it on FaceBook. Even her lawyers dropped her case.

Republicans can't discern between the women who are telling the truth, and the women who are lying. So they tout the liars attacking Dems for fame and fortune, and ignore the truth tellers for calling out the misogyny which is one of the Republican Party platform planks, these days. What with denying votes to poor women, denying abortions to any women, and generally acting like women shouldn't be allowed to make their own decisions.

The 1920's called and want their agenda back. Women have been refusing this bullshit since I was a kid, and we're not about to turn back the clock.

It's simple, the woman is only telling the truth if a non-progressive is the one being accused.

Or the evidence is so overwhelming against a progressive that they can't be saved.

Personally I find it quite vulgar to refer to a woman as a "Bleeder". The other manifestations of that term are even more offensive to me. But this is where we are. I say bring it on. You want to claim that a man is a woman, and that a woman is a man? OK lets change the words and just wallow in vulgar.

Now I'm not saying we should call women "bleeders". But do we have to stop saying "bleeding heart liberals" too? Or is that different somehow?

No, that's okay ------ :)

Is that because the heart is a more socially acceptable organ than the vagina? Or is it because of the whole Grinch Stole Christmas thing? You know....we only like to publicly display the things that grow.

Political correctness just confuses me sometimes.

Is that because the heart is a more socially acceptable organ than the vagina? Or is it because of the whole Grinch Stole Christmas thing? You know....we only like to publicly display the things that grow.

Political correctness just confuses me sometimes.
Yeah, all that. I think.

Especially the last part. :wink:

Forum List

Back