🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists now referring to real women as "bleeders"

You put up with it all the time but just complain when it is done by the right…

Fact is many politicians from the past to the present have use vulgar language to get their point across from Teddy Roosevelt to Trump, so why act so shock it is common in today times?

I mean you are bitching about the usage of Bleeder when for decades now Gays have called straights Breeders and yet the left sat silent and allow the insulting comments to roll on and why?

Simple, gays are a protected class within the Democratic Party, so their insulting words are condoned while someone from the right will be bashed if they are as vile and vulgar as the left.

Also let remember Trump was best friends with the Clintons, donated to many Democrats, and until he became a birther he was accepted amongst the left and watched all the time, so let stop with the hypocritical nonsense and admit the left is as full of shit as the right!
Nope. I don't care what their politics are if they are stupid and vulgar. Just means they don't have brains enough to communicate. I despise snake oil salesmen and Carney Barkers. Birtther was about as stupid as one can get.. you'd think Trump never had a US passport, but Trump was trash long before his birther crap.

Nope. I don't care what their politics are if they are stupid and vulgar. Just means they don't have brains enough to communicate. I despise snake oil salesmen and Carney Barkers. Birtther was about as stupid as one can get.. you'd think Trump never had a US passport, but Trump was trash long before his birther crap.
Actually it wasn’t Trump that coined the Birther named and just become one, so let remember that and stop blaming him for what others have done.

Actually it wasn’t Trump that coined the Birther named and just become one, so let remember that and stop blaming him for what others have done.
Hillary tried it. Trump pursued it and persistented. I can't believe Trump is so incredibly stupid. Nobody can bring babies in thru Customs and Immigration without a passport. If by some miracle of time travel in 1961 Obama had been born in British East Africa, his birth would have been registered at the nearest US embassy

Hillary tried it. Trump pursued it and persistented. I can't believe Trump is so incredibly stupid. Nobody can bring babies in thru Customs and Immigration without a passport. If by some miracle of time travel in 1961 Obama had been born in British East Africa, his birth would have been registered at the nearest US embassy
And yet it was Hillary his friend who tried it and Obama was born in Hawaii and if I am correct on the Big Island in the city of Kona…

A Swede who owns a company in London uses a phrase and suddenly all leftists in America are guilty of doing so.

How can anyone argue with such logic :cheers2: :cheers2:

In the spirit of inclusion the leftists say they’re for, they actually need three terms to describe girls and women:

1) Pre-bleeders: girls up to 12
2) Bleeders: 12 to 50
3) Post-bleeders: 51+

And yet it was Hillary his friend who tried it and Obama was born in Hawaii and if I am correct on the Big Island in the city of Kona…
Honolulu... In the women's hospital. If they are going to promote some asinine conspiracy theory at least get their facts before they make total monkeys of themselves.

In the spirit of inclusion the leftists say they’re for, they actually need three terms to describe girls and women:

1) Pre-bleeders: girls up to 12
2) Bleeders: 12 to 50
3) Post-bleeders: 51+
What is wrong with you?

The only time I have heard reference to women menstruation was when Trump said a woman newscaster was bleeding from her eyes and wherever. Trump is a trashy man.
Trump was referring to her being angry---------not to her having a period..but watch the libs spin shit.

A Swede who owns a company in London uses a phrase and suddenly all leftists in America are guilty of doing so.

How can anyone argue with such logic :cheers2: :cheers2:
Because in the inevitable Prog movie the blond hair and blue eyed swede will be played by the darkest pigment of African descent actors. Your talk is one thing. teh reality we experience everyday is quite another. Your allegiance to the Progs will end up killing people who do not agree with the totalitarian state they are preparing. To many known people make those comments.

Because in the inevitable Prog movie the blond hair and blue eyed swede will be played by the darkest pigment of African descent actors. Your talk is one thing. teh reality we experience everyday is quite another. Your allegiance to the Progs will end up killing people who do not agree with the totalitarian state they are preparing. To many known people make those comments.

Are you drunk again....does this look like blonde hair?

1647602809664.png

Trump was referring to her being angry---------not to her having a period..but watch the libs spin shit.

since when does bleeding from "wherever" have anything to do with being mad? Can you find one other person in history that used such a phrase to indicate someone is bad?

Nothing. I’m just demonstrating the ridiculousness of leftists. If they want to demean women as bleeders, they should be accurate about it.

So, if I can find something off the wall that a single person on the right said, you are cool with me blaming you for it and saying you agree with it?

The only time I have heard reference to women menstruation was when Trump said a woman newscaster was bleeding from her eyes and wherever. Trump is a trashy man.
That was awesome!!!!

Forum List

Back