🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists now referring to real women as "bleeders"

I have always heard, from straight men, how women can bleed for seven days and not die, or how if women had no legs they'd leave a trail like a snail. I have also heard them referred to as bitches and whores, ***** and atm robbers, trophy award winners and meal ticket recipients. There are lots more names they are called by straight men but you get the point.

I have always heard, from straight men, how women can bleed for seven days and not die, or how if women had no legs they'd leave a trail like a snail. I have also heard them referred to as bitches and whores, ***** and atm robbers, trophy award winners and meal ticket recipients. There are lots more names they are called by straight men but you get the point.
All this time I thought YOU were a straight man!

You can purchase books or look up sites on the net on every type of insult and joke on every type of individual in the world. I am sure in the "hood" a Black guy may have some incredible names for a Gay guy even though both vote Prog.

The only time I have heard reference to women menstruation was when Trump said a woman newscaster was bleeding from her eyes and wherever. Trump is a trashy man.
/——/ Only a moronic libtard thinks women menstruate through their eye and believe that is what Trump meant. Fail high school health class much?

You can purchase books or look up sites on the net on every type of insult and joke on every type of individual in the world. I am sure in the "hood" a Black guy may have some incredible names for a Gay guy even though both vote Prog.
So what. You don't have to buy it it is free on the internet.

this is not new. Gays have been referring to women as bleeders my entire life. Bleeders and breeders for men that aren't gay. It's surprising that you have not heard this before.
You must come from a pretty low life environment.

How many Dem leaders have been caught abusing women but then Dems circle the wagons protecting the abusers and instead attack the women accusers. That tells you all you need to know, Dems are phony and LIE constantly.
Trumpsters...lecturing someone on "circling the wagons to protect abusers"?

You do know you sound like fucking clowns don't you?

landscape-1488989526-hbz-trump-iwd-tweets-comp.jpg

This thread delivers. "Breeders and Bleeders" Wow. So now it appears we have "verbiage" that potentially could give us all some much needed clarity. Are you a man or a woman? That question can get some people "bogged down". Now we can ask "Are you a breeder or a bleeder?" Soooo much easier. The Bleeder basketball team. The Breeder swim team. The Bleeder history month. etc.. Good grief

Pre Breeders ...Pre Bleeders...Post Breeder...Post bleeder..... Those terms combined with Breeders and Bleeders effectively encompasses most human beings. Of course there will be a small fraction of people that will need further verbiage. However the days of putting on a wig and calling yourself a woman are over. You will now simply be a Breeder with a wig on.

Forum List

Back