Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting

You did not follow any plan from the left. Asshole.

Who came up with gun free zones, then?

Yeah, that's right, Joe Biden. A liberal. A leftist.

I present Exhibit A: The Gun Free School Zones Act of 1990, introduced by Biden and signed by George H.W. Bush.

Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 - Wikipedia

And Exhibit B: The overall success (or lack thereof) of the GFSZA. In the past 28 years, there have been 65 school shootings (not counting the one in Parkland, FL)

United States school shootings, 1990-present - Ballotpedia

My conclusion? These schools (including Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School) followed a plan introduced by a leftist, and judging from the number of lives lost since the GFSZA was enacted, I would consider this "plan from the left" an abysmal failure.

Your honor, I rest my case.

Whoa! You really worked overtime on that one, tubby. Problem. The fact that the crazy guy had an AR-15 isn't the lefts plan. Dumb shit.

Not the right's plan, either, but the fact that the crazy guy had a mass of unarmed targets WAS the left's plan.

Oh look! Another one!

Another what? Person speaking logic in the face of your gabbling denial and utter lack of anything useful and productive?

Am not.

Who came up with gun free zones, then?

Yeah, that's right, Joe Biden. A liberal. A leftist.

I present Exhibit A: The Gun Free School Zones Act of 1990, introduced by Biden and signed by George H.W. Bush.

Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 - Wikipedia

And Exhibit B: The overall success (or lack thereof) of the GFSZA. In the past 28 years, there have been 65 school shootings (not counting the one in Parkland, FL)

United States school shootings, 1990-present - Ballotpedia

My conclusion? These schools (including Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School) followed a plan introduced by a leftist, and judging from the number of lives lost since the GFSZA was enacted, I would consider this "plan from the left" an abysmal failure.

Your honor, I rest my case.

Whoa! You really worked overtime on that one, tubby. Problem. The fact that the crazy guy had an AR-15 isn't the lefts plan. Dumb shit.

Not the right's plan, either, but the fact that the crazy guy had a mass of unarmed targets WAS the left's plan.

Oh look! Another one!

Another what? Person speaking logic in the face of your gabbling denial and utter lack of anything useful and productive?

Am not.

You aren't what?

Ban manufacture, sale and possession of any semi-automatic firearm with the exception of LE or military personnel.

Stop.

There are semiautomatic handguns. That's not wise. What are you going to do? Raid people's homes?

Semi-automatic pistol - Wikipedia
Require extensive background checks prior to purchase of any handgun.

We already do that.

National Instant Criminal Background Check System - Wikipedia
How a Federal Gun Background Check Works

Require a license to possess any firearm.

Have you not heard of conceal carry permits? Even so, what would the grounds be for accepting/rejecting issuance of said license?

Require yearly registration ( including testing ) for any handgun.

That's unconstitutional on its face. Fail to register one year, and the government gets the right to take your handgun(s). Egads, this isn't a solution at all!

Require training and periodic registration for shotguns and long guns used for hunting.

That's also unconstitutional for the same reasons I stated previously, save for the training part. Would it surprise you to know the NRA provides such training?

NRA Explore | Student Courses

Oh but wait, we're too busy blaming them for the mass shootings that take place. Imagine that.

Require firearm owners to purchase liability insurance for their firearms.
Seriously? Isn't that like saying the firearm has a life of its own? How patently ludicrous.

Return our mental health system to pre-Reagan era effectiveness.
I see, so we just dump people we deem mentally disturbed in a federally funded asylum and forget about them without addressing their mental health issues? No.

The biggest apology we nee to get from these Moon Bats is why were they so stupid as to elect Democrats who voted down the Grassley Cruz bill that would have strengthen the NICS background check system and would have increased the mentally ill reporting.

The blood of Parkland is on their hands. As is the blood of the Texas church shooting and the DC and Las Vegas shootings.
Lying fuck. Your buddy Ted Cruz made that claim & fact checkers called it bullshit.

Beez6DJzEGJ6YMa6l9puDVTV82inZED0r6ggUmEzyAM.jpg

What reason were they supposed to be arrested?

BTW, the FBI knows about your orange buddy.

Nope...sorry. The selection is immaterial. More kids will be shot in schools if there are more guns in schools.

Because teachers are unstable loons who are going to go wild and start shooting students? Why, then, are they allowed to teach?
tenor.gif

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

You owe us an explanation. What is wrong with your plan? Why isn't it working?

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

Conservatives and Trump made their very first piece of major legislation passed, giving the mentally ill the right to buy guns.

That's what you'd like to believe happened. Never mind the fact that reality refuses to conform to your fever dreams.

Welcome back Cecilie, long time no see!

Oh, I've been around, but I have one of those life thingies that kinda interferes with hanging out on the Interwebs. ;)

But of course!

Because teachers are unstable loons who are going to go wild and start shooting students? Why, then, are they allowed to teach?
tenor.gif
You’re doing that over her strawman?? Dayam, are you rightards desperate. <smh>

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

You roll a doobie, you don't buy one...

dope.

tenor.gif
Come get them scumbag.

tenor.gif

Perhaps you aren't aware of the phrase

"blown out of the water."

To which LL's argument was.

So please, go troll someone else.

tenor.gif

No strawman involved, hon. It's a fairly obvious question, given LoneLaughedAt's statement.

dope.

I'm sure Kaz is covered in shame that his drug experience doesn't equal yours.

But hey, FINALLY something you're knowledgeable about!

dope.

Actually, you can get pre rolled joints in all of the 420 shops in CO.

They run from 7 to 15 dollars each, depending on the strain.

Ha. What part of "select" did you not understand?

Nope...sorry. The selection is immaterial. More kids will be shot in schools if there are more guns in schools.

tenor.gif
Come get them scumbag.
Come get what?

Forum List

Back