Leftwing - Rightwing and the Political Axis

You either DESPISE dimocrap scum

Or you're part of the problem

And that sentiment IS the problem.

No, it is the solution --

From the Covington Kids to dimocrap efforts to derail the Electoral College in November of 2016, to the riots that occurred immediately afterwards to getting a bike lock upside your head to Brian Sims accosting an Old Lady and her teenage daughters, etc, etc, etc......

dimocraps have gotten completely out of control.

If you don't understand that, you ARE part of the problem.

If you can't condemn the most hideous of conduct by those you vote for, YOU are the problem.

You need to take your party back.

But you won't because -- You can't. It's gone and it ain't coming back to you any time soon.

The party of JFK and FDR is no more. It has been subsumed by the most radical elements in our society. It is no longer a party of Americans that believe in a different path to freedom and prosperity. It is a radical, violent un-American and Anti-American hate cult.

That you don't see that is telling.

And the media is their Toady.

In some ways they are as developed as the US. In others though, they are not. For someone who claims to have traveled all over i find it interesting that you don't seem to know this.

They are are peers in the developed world.

We could quibble all day over what is more developed or less so, but would be a stupid waste of time and would depend on what parts you say.

If someone from Norway just came to St Louis they may leave with not a great view of America.

I spent 4.5 years in Iran, traveling to different countries every summer on our way back to the states when I was a kid.. I spent time in more countries before I was in the 8th grade than most will ever dream of seeing.

Denmark certainly is, Norway is not, and Sweden will soon be in trouble if their current situation continues as it is. I have friends in Persia, and it is a true shame what the mullahs have done to an extraordinarily beautiful country. I used to visit them when the Shah still ruled. He was an absolute prick, but a choir boy compared to the fuckers who run the country now.

By the way, how the hell is Norway less developed than the US?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

List three scientific discoveries from Norway. Hell name two. Or even one would be good.

In some ways they are as developed as the US. In others though, they are not. For someone who claims to have traveled all over i find it interesting that you don't seem to know this.

We could quibble all day over what is more developed or less so, but would be a stupid waste of time and would depend on what parts you say.

If someone from Norway just came to St Louis they may leave with not a great view of America.

I spent 4.5 years in Iran, traveling to different countries every summer on our way back to the states when I was a kid.. I spent time in more countries before I was in the 8th grade than most will ever dream of seeing.

Denmark certainly is, Norway is not, and Sweden will soon be in trouble if their current situation continues as it is. I have friends in Persia, and it is a true shame what the mullahs have done to an extraordinarily beautiful country. I used to visit them when the Shah still ruled. He was an absolute prick, but a choir boy compared to the fuckers who run the country now.

List three scientific discoveries from Norway. Hell name two. Or even one would be good.

This might be the worst logic I have seen in a long time.

Norway has a higher literacy rate

A lower poverty rate

a higher life expectancy

a higher GDP per capita

a higher educational index

Norwegian CoEs behind major scientific breakthroughs

The most important scientific breakthroughs of 2017

This might be the worst logic I have seen in a long time.

Norway has a higher literacy rate

A lower poverty rate

a higher life expectancy

a higher GDP per capita

a higher educational index

Norwegian CoEs behind major scientific breakthroughs

The most important scientific breakthroughs of 2017

Wow, you tell me how that might be so. Maybe it's because our ILLEGAL population is more than twice the size of their whole country. Every one of the metrics you list are all driven down by the fact that they have no illegal population and their population is three quarters that of my State.

Wow, you tell me how that might be so. Maybe it's because our ILLEGAL population is more than twice the size of their whole country. Every one of the metrics you list are all driven down by the fact that they have no illegal population and their population is three quarters that of my State.

Seems they are smarter than we are also since in keeping illegal population out of their country.

Forum List

Back