Leftwing - Rightwing and the Political Axis

Please folks, let us not devolve into name calling.

yes, let's just make up lies about people instead...that is so much fucking better. :290968001256257790-final:

That seems to be one of your favorite tactics. You also seem to like using the laughing emoji when you don't have an argument to counter a point. That is the mark of a troll. I am not calling you a troll, i am merely pointing out that you use the tactics of the troll when you begin to flail.

And, once again, let us keep this discussion civil.

you quit lying about me and I can be as civil as Jesus himself.

Where did I lie about you?

And you didn't bother to learn the reason why. I pointed out to you why they are almost as developed as we are. One of my favorite ways to measure a country's development is the ready accessibility of public restrooms. Also the condition of those restrooms. Travel in Europe sometime. Then travel to any major city in the US and compare the differences.

I would be willing to bet I have been to more countries than you.

And you would lose.

Very doubtful.

Nobody has better public restrooms than Japan by the way! Just saying

yes, let's just make up lies about people instead...that is so much fucking better. :290968001256257790-final:

That seems to be one of your favorite tactics. You also seem to like using the laughing emoji when you don't have an argument to counter a point. That is the mark of a troll. I am not calling you a troll, i am merely pointing out that you use the tactics of the troll when you begin to flail.

When you posted this...You decided to trot them out as examples of European superiority.

And yes, it IS a leftist principle. It's culturally liberal. What makes it libertarian is absence of authority mandating it.
Liberal and leftist are NOT the same thing.

Liberal means the opposite of restrictive or authoritative.

Just because some communists hijacked the label "liberal" to hide their goose-stepping agenda does not mean that I must accept said hijack.

Leftists are NOT liberals. They are the exact opposite. You cannot be a liberal (libertarian) and advocate for the divestment of individual property rights (leftists).

Is taking care of people, and loving your neighbor as you would yourself immoral?

No but KILLING BABIES is.

Anymore dumbass questions?

And yes, as a business owner I am one of many that speak for the state of the economy

And yes, you don't actually have to be a business owner to be able to speak on the stage of the economy, in case you didn't know.

Killing mothers is immoral too.

Is taking care of people, and loving your neighbor as you would yourself immoral?

No but KILLING BABIES is.

Anymore dumbass questions?

And yes, as a business owner I am one of many that speak for the state of the economy

And yes, you don't actually have to be a business owner to be able to speak on the stage of the economy, in case you didn't know.

Killing mothers is immoral too.
What rightie advocates that?

You idiots ALWAYS try to equate the death penalty to abortion. Thing is the death penalty is a punishment rendered on THE GUILTY. Abortion is rendered on the innocent and defenseless

Morality ?

That some believe our political stances hail from some moral highground juxtaposed to human behavior screams cognitive dissonance .

I'm far more comfortable and accepting of sorts that see us as we are, admit to their real motivations advocating issues, than hiding behind some holier than thou tude

~S~

When you posted this...You decided to trot them out as examples of European superiority.

How is that a lie? You did use them in your post, did you not? If you did, why?

And you didn't bother to learn the reason why. I pointed out to you why they are almost as developed as we are. One of my favorite ways to measure a country's development is the ready accessibility of public restrooms. Also the condition of those restrooms. Travel in Europe sometime. Then travel to any major city in the US and compare the differences.

And you would lose.

Very doubtful.

I agree theirs are very good, but Singapore beats them. And, no, there is no doubt.

yes, I used them as examples of countries just a developed as the US, not as superior countries.

are your stupid or just dishonest? The "same as" does not equal "superior"

And you would lose.

Very doubtful.

I agree theirs are very good, but Singapore beats them. And, no, there is no doubt.

perhaps you were in a better district of Singapore I was! Hard to beat gas station bathrooms with heated toilet seats!

I found the one's in Bali to be exceptionally nice as well. And with as much drinking as I did in Bali I used a lot of them!

yes, I used them as examples of countries just a developed as the US, not as superior countries.

are your stupid or just dishonest? The "same as" does not equal "superior"

In some ways they are as developed as the US. In others though, they are not. For someone who claims to have traveled all over i find it interesting that you don't seem to know this.

In some ways they are as developed as the US. In others though, they are not. For someone who claims to have traveled all over i find it interesting that you don't seem to know this.

They are are peers in the developed world.

We could quibble all day over what is more developed or less so, but would be a stupid waste of time and would depend on what parts you have seen.

If someone from Norway just came to St Louis they may leave with not a great view of America.

I spent 4.5 years in Iran, traveling to different countries every summer on our way back to the states when I was a kid.. I spent time in more countries before I was in the 8th grade than most will ever dream of seeing.

Last edited:

And you would lose.

Very doubtful.

perhaps you were in a better district of Singapore I was! Hard to beat gas station bathrooms with heated toilet seats!

I found the one's in Bali to be exceptionally nice as well. And with as much drinking as I did in Bali I used a lot of them!

Pretty much all of Singapore is good, but Little India would probably be the worst. Sim Lim Square, in addition to being a den of thieves also has a large tourist contingent, and they can be quite dirty at times.

We could quibble all day over what is more developed or less so, but would be a stupid waste of time and would depend on what parts you say.

If someone from Norway just came to St Louis they may leave with not a great view of America.

I spent 4.5 years in Iran, traveling to different countries every summer on our way back to the states when I was a kid.. I spent time in more countries before I was in the 8th grade than most will ever dream of seeing.

Denmark certainly is, Norway is not, and Sweden will soon be in trouble if their current situation continues as it is. I have friends in Persia, and it is a true shame what the mullahs have done to an extraordinarily beautiful country. I used to visit them when the Shah still ruled. He was an absolute prick, but a choir boy compared to the fuckers who run the country now.

Denmark certainly is, Norway is not, and Sweden will soon be in trouble if their current situation continues as it is. I have friends in Persia, and it is a true shame what the mullahs have done to an extraordinarily beautiful country. I used to visit them when the Shah still ruled. He was an absolute prick, but a choir boy compared to the fuckers who run the country now.

The Shah started off as a prick, but had pretty much mellowed out by the time of the revolution, which lead to his downfall, the country had become too "western".

His son was educated in the US and would have been a staunch ally. One of the biggest mistakes the CIA ever made was allowing that to happen.

We left about 6 months before he did.

The Shah started off as a prick, but had pretty much mellowed out by the time of the revolution, which lead to his downfall, the country had become too "western".

His son was educated in the US and would have been a staunch ally. One of the biggest mistakes the CIA ever made was allowing that to happen.

We left about 6 months before he did.

Yup, one of the many CIA screwups.

We could quibble all day over what is more developed or less so, but would be a stupid waste of time and would depend on what parts you say.

By the way, how the hell is Norway less developed than the US?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back