Legalizing drugs = More Democrats...Careful what you wish for.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Legal drugs = More drug users = More taxpayer dependent degenerates = More Democrats.

Legal drugs = More drug users = More taxpayer dependent degenerates = More Democrats.

What is the average life expectancy of a heroin addict?

About 4 years.

Leave the stupid people alone and the problem will sort itself out.

So, I take it that the only thing preventing you from taking drugs are the laws against them, huh?

Nah...I smoked lots of weed through my highschool and college years...then I grew the fuck up and realized drugs were for the most part for lowlifes with little ambition.

Actually, the countries which have legalized drugs have FEWER drug users. There are no pushers encouraging people to start using, so the numbers go DOWN, not up. And since those addicted don't have to pay pusher prices and can get heroin for cheap, crimes like robbery, break and enters, and other means of getting enough money to support their habits, also goes DOWN.

Once people are able to be productive and support themselves, it becomes easier for them to get off the drugs and just be productive members of society.

Actually, the countries which have legalized drugs have FEWER drug users. There are no pushers encouraging people to start using, so the numbers go DOWN, not up. And since those addicted don't have to pay pusher prices and can get heroin for cheap, crimes like robbery, break and enters, and other means of getting enough money to support their habits, also goes DOWN.

Once people are able to be productive and support themselves, it becomes easier for them to get off the drugs and just be productive members of society.

Do these countries you speak of have 50-100 million thirdworld wetbacks and tons of taxpayer dependent Negroes?

Why would we do that? The War on Drugs has been a smashing success.

About 4 years.

You understand pot is the only thing being legalized, don't you?

Us sane folks know the flood gates have been opened...it won’t stop at weed. As the average class of human continues to decline here laws will continue to change and trend in favor of bottom feeders.

Makes me wonder about the Republican-Democrat-Independents ratio among alcoholics and if drug abuse would yield similar result?

1995:

"We have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods, which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up."

2006:

limbaugh.jpg

but no sendingthe hypocrite oxyboy to prison....

Limbaugh Deal Avoids Drug Prosecution, Defense Says

:scared1:

So, I take it that the only thing preventing you from taking drugs are the laws against them, huh?
loser is someone who thinks only democrats do drugs...

Nah, I’m just sane enough to know that those who come from good families, don’t have daddy issues, understand consequences, are accountable and ambitious tend to be Republican minded...Mexicrats on the other hand...well, you can connect the dots. I’ll venture a guess the number of Liberals doing drugs far exceeds the number of conservatives doing drugs...would you debate that?

About 4 years.

You understand pot is the only thing being legalized, don't you?

Us sane folks know the flood gates have been opened...it won’t stop at weed. As the average class of human continues to decline here laws will continue to change and trend in favor of bottom feeders.

Sorry, but I'll need to see some verification of your sanity before you can get on that list.

1995:

"We have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods, which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up."

2006:

limbaugh.jpg

Cool story bro...you found a needle in a haystack. I’m sure you changed everybody’s mind.

1995:

2006:

limbaugh.jpg

Cool story bro...you found a needle in a haystack. I’m sure you changed everybody’s mind.

just pointing out one of yours.

you're welcome.

1995:

2006:

limbaugh.jpg

you're welcome.

Cool thanks...that changes everything...after all he is one in 330 million.

1995:

2006:

limbaugh.jpg

you're welcome.

Cool thanks...that changes everything...after all he is one in 330 million.

oh no doubt, it changes nothing among deplorable dittoheads.

Forum List

Back