Lesbian Teacher: How I convince kids to accept "gay marriage" starting at 4

Are other teachers free then to 'teach' whatever topics they want?

Should Billy Bob teach the finer points of handguns, hunting and survivalism?

Should a Catholic teacher teach that abortion is killing babies?

Want to make it part of the curriculum, that's one thing, but allowing any teacher to just decide they can/should/will 'teach' whatever they want because of their personal belief system, whatever it is, is a slippery slope indeed.

What is being "taught" by a teacher saying "I'm gay"?

Want to make it part of the curriculum, that's one thing, but allowing any teacher to just decide they can/should/will 'teach' whatever they want because of their personal belief system, whatever it is, is a slippery slope indeed.

Is that all she did?

It would seem not.

Is that all she did?

It would seem not.

Then tell us exactly what she "taught".

Is that all she did?

It would seem not.

That homosexuality is normal. It is a perversion.

If you're teaching them 'why' homos live together, you're teaching them to accept homo secual advances. Grooming.
So with that logic teaching 4 year olds about hetro relationships is teaching their 10 year old future selves to accept hetro sexual advances from adults? You're nutz
Could be. If you had a male teacher talking about how he tickled his daughters and how much they liked it, I guarantee you that teacher would be out on his ass within the hour. He would, of course be grooming that child to accept contact from him.

Children mostly learn about Hetero relationships at home from parents, grand parents and even the boyfriends and girlfriends of divorced parents. It is normal. The child learns how to relate to others of the opposite sex. When they are men and women they have the tools to enter into healthy normal relationships.
I hope the lord blesses you with a homosexual child or grandchild... perhaps then you will learn some perspective and think twice about how our society speaks and treats them. It starts at a very young age.

My son is 53, he and his wife have no children together. I would have no problem teaching a child what abnormality is or perversion. It is homosexuals who need to accept that they are abnormal and live within their perversion. Not demand that everyone else consider them normal.

If you had a child born blind, that child would have to learn how to live in a sighted world, not demand that everyone blind themselves.

Homosexuals are not demanding that people become homosexuals

But like that blind person, they want to be acknowledged by our society
They are acknowledged. They are perverts and degenerates.

Is that all she did?

It would seem not.

Read the article to find out for yourself.

Or address whether or not teachers should be allowed to teach their own belief systems, whatever they may be, to 4 year old children.

I can see a lot of effort has gone into explaining this to the backward types on here.

I really wonder if it is a waste of time. They are blinded by their hate. Dinosaurs have brains the size of peas and perhaps it is too much information for them to compute.

The good news is that they are slowly dying out.In a generation they will be regarded in the same light as flat earth with burners.

...We're not going to get anywhere with you spouting this crap about "sexual deviancy"...
1. "We" don't HAVE to get anywhere.

2. There is nowhere to "get" - homosexuality is sexual deviance and perversity - period - end of convo.

3. It is not "crap" - it is Truth.

...Simply said, it's none of your business what people do when it comes to sex...
4. I don't give a good goddamn what they do behind closed doors.

5. When they try to mainstream and legitimize at-law, and put their filth out in the public eye, however, it becomes EVERYBODY's business.

6. Decent folk don't what that filth and degeneracy within a million miles of their children.

...You can feel it's wrong to do fun stuff with the people you want to do it with, you can live your life a miserable bastard if you choose, but this debate goes nowhere with you not willing to talk about anything else...
7. There can be no compromise with Wickedness and Degeneracy... Evil is Evil.

...So, while I accept that you can think this way, and you're free to do so, I'm not going to waste time on a topic you won't talk about properly.
8. Bye.

Bye!

But then again, shouldn't tolerance be a part of the curriculum? I mean, it's essential to avoid bullying in schools, for a start.

Behavior management isn't necessarily a part of the curriculum, but teachers will teach what they feel is necessary to get kids to behave.

Should teachers no teach kids to cover their mouth to cough because it isn't on the curriculum?

Now you've found a great slippery slope.

Is that all she did?

It would seem not.

Or address whether or not teachers should be allowed to teach their own belief systems, whatever they may be, to 4 year old children.

The actual role of a primary school teacher is undefined. Why? Because they teach everything, from hygiene to social skills to literacy and math.

But then again, shouldn't tolerance be a part of the curriculum? I mean, it's essential to avoid bullying in schools, for a start.

Behavior management isn't necessarily a part of the curriculum, but teachers will teach what they feel is necessary to get kids to behave.

Should teachers no teach kids to cover their mouth to cough because it isn't on the curriculum?

Now you've found a great slippery slope.

Then make it part of the curriculum. I've got no issues there, and stated so initially.

I do have problems with some individual teacher taking it upon themselves, as I would if a Mormon decided to teach polygamy. Or a kkk member decided to teach whatever nonsense they teach.

Put it to the school board first. Allow the parents to decide.

Lesbian teacher: How I convince kids to accept gay ‘marriage’, starting at 4 years old

Disgusting bitch. So glad I am very involved in my kids schooling....this shit would have been stopped before it started.
My wife and I approve that she's trying to help spread tolerance, but 4 is way too young to discuss such.
Her job is to not spread "tolerance" its to teach the basic educational tools kids need. Forcing pro homosexual propaganda on them is NOT it. If any teacher did this crap to my kids I would have their license. :)

Is that all she did?

It would seem not.

It's not a belief system, it's the teacher life. She is merely pointing out fact. She is a lesbian. She has a life. That's it.

A lot of kids go to school full of their parents foul pollution. It really is a form of child abuse.

Some of the rhetoric on this thread is appalling and it is horrific to think that kids will be infected by the poison of their parents.

The poor teachers have a lot to do to detox the kids so that they can take their place in normal civilised environment. Its a bit more important than algebra and will sand them in good stead when they want to get decent jobs and so on..

Children at that age do not EVEN need to enter the realm of sexuality, gay, straight or otherwise.

LOL. Dude, when daddy has a girlfriend do you think he talks about sexuality? Or just the lesbians?

"This is my wife and I love her....and her vagina, I eat it alot, Ok Kids?"

Is that all she did?

It would seem not.

It's not a belief system, it's the teacher life. She is merely pointing out fact. She is a lesbian. She has a life. That's it.
She has a private life that should be kept private. Her primary goal is to groom children to accept homosexual contact and think it is normal.

Forum List

Back