Lesbian Teacher: How I convince kids to accept "gay marriage" starting at 4

It is not teaching children to accept homosexuality in others. It's teaching them that homosexual contact has to be accepted as normal and acceptable.

What the religious right wants to teach 4 year olds

Now class, most of you have normal God fearing families with a mommy and daddy.......but Tommie and Susie have whores for mommies who never married. Jimmie has two mommies who God hates. Jimmie is going to hell.
That is the problem with allowing the teaching of morals and agenda's in school rather than educating them. At some point those values are not going to be ones that you agree with.
It is about acceptance and understanding for that which is different or unknown. You all being up morals, sex and relationships but that has nothing to do with it. It's similar to having a lesson about Down syndrome because a new student was coming to school with that disability. There is nothing wrong with schools teaching students how to be accepting of others, I'd go so far as to say that it's part of their duty
Homosexuality is not the same kind of disability as Downs Syndrome.
It's not about the homosexuality, or the disability, or the skin color, or the cultural difference. It can be any or all of those... The point is acceptance. Children don't know how to react to things they don't understand and some make fun of or bully those who are different.

Now class, most of you have normal God fearing families with a mommy and daddy.......but Tommie and Susie have whores for mommies who never married. Jimmie has two mommies who God hates. Jimmie is going to hell.
That is the problem with allowing the teaching of morals and agenda's in school rather than educating them. At some point those values are not going to be ones that you agree with.
It is about acceptance and understanding for that which is different or unknown. You all being up morals, sex and relationships but that has nothing to do with it. It's similar to having a lesson about Down syndrome because a new student was coming to school with that disability. There is nothing wrong with schools teaching students how to be accepting of others, I'd go so far as to say that it's part of their duty
You don't have to teach them anything about homo love to teach them to be polite.
How is homo love coming into this? You call me a pervert? Look at your posts... You take an article about a teacher explaining that some family have two dads and turn it into sex, Pedophilia and homo love... YOU are the pervert in this conversation.

If you're paid to interact with four year olds, you're a babysitter.
Shows how much you know about child development... You probably shouldn't be voicing opinions about stuff you know nothing about
You're creeping me out, freak. Stay away from kids. You don't have to understand, just do it. Because if you get this worked up over not being allowed to groom four year olds, you have issues.
Idiot bigots like you just piss me off. I hope you haven't raised children
Perverts like you piss me off. I've raised four of my own and a couple extra, and have two beautiful grandchildren. And none of them are perverts.
I can only hope they aren't prejudice assholes.
Nope.

We're not going to get anywhere with you spouting this crap about "sexual deviancy". Simply said, it's none of your business what people do when it comes to sex. You can feel it's wrong to do fun stuff with the people you want to do it with, you can live your life a miserable bastard if you choose, but this debate goes nowhere with you not willing to talk about anything else.

So, while I accept that you can think this way, and you're free to do so, I'm not going to waste time on a topic you won't talk about properly.
This isn't about your feelings, weirdo. It's about whether or not it's appropriate to sexually groom children in your care. It is not.
You are the only one putting sex into the conversation.

It's been happening a lot on this thread.

Gay families = sex
Straight families = just normal stuff.

Makes no sense, but then when your whole political belief is based on twisted views of the world, that's what will happen.
A boy, raised in a gay household of two men will think nothing of two men kissing. That boy will think it is normal for him to kiss that boy in his class. Then he will be beaten within an inch of his life, if not shot in the head.

Er..... You're talking bull.

Many kids grow up seeing their parents kissing. Do they then go around kissing children of the opposite sex?

Some might, but probably more due to their own brain than because they think it's acceptable.

But hey, you see a problem, then what you do is you teach kids what is appropriate, ie, that they should only be kissing people who consent to being kissed.

Your view is "kid might think it's normal so we should ban this". Kind of like Islam making women wear headscarves because men get hard ons looking at pretty women.

Teach kids how the skills they need for the modern world, and you'll have less problems, rather than trying to hide things from kids and forcing people to act against their will in order to "protect" others.
Yes children do kiss members of the opposite sex, There are depictions of such on the walls of caves.

Yes. We are supposed to protect children. That includes protecting them from grooming by a pervert.

It's not about the homosexuality, or the disability, or the skin color, or the cultural difference. It can be any or all of those... The point is acceptance. Children don't know how to react to things they don't understand and some make fun of or bully those who are different.

They do, however if you teach kids to accept others then they won't bully because they won't see it as different.

It's only different when kids are kept in ignorance.

You don't have to teach them anything about homo love to teach them to be polite.
How is homo love coming into this? You call me a pervert? Look at your posts... You take an article about a teacher explaining that some family have two dads and turn it into sex, Pedophilia and homo love... YOU are the pervert in this conversation.
Wrong. I object to a lesbian bragging about how she capitalizes on her proximity to children to push the homo agenda. That's not her job, it's a violation of trust, and she has no business having that discussion with four year olds.

Lesbian teacher: How I convince kids to accept gay ‘marriage’, starting at 4 years old

Disgusting bitch. So glad I am very involved in my kids schooling....this shit would have been stopped before it started.

There is nothing wrong with gay marriage.
Incorrect. Homosexual marriage legitimizes and mainstreams sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) at law. This cannot be allowed to continue.

Then don't engage in it. Nobody is forcing you to.

Stop pushing it on grade school and junior high aged kids.....

There is nothing wrong with explaining to children why some of their classmates may have two mommies or two daddies. It's a fact of life. Deal with it.
It has NOTHING to do with teaching kids math,science,reading,social studies etc. Its social engineering at its best.
Good for her.
Of course scum like you would think brainwashing 4 year old's against their parents wishes is good.
So you expect Muslims who live here to subscribe to western culture however when it comes to LGBT you want a pass? How does that work?
No one asked Muslims to come here...they can leave.

This isn't about your feelings, weirdo. It's about whether or not it's appropriate to sexually groom children in your care. It is not.

Gay families = sex

Makes no sense, but then when your whole political belief is based on twisted views of the world, that's what will happen.
A boy, raised in a gay household of two men will think nothing of two men kissing. That boy will think it is normal for him to kiss that boy in his class. Then he will be beaten within an inch of his life, if not shot in the head.

Many kids grow up seeing their parents kissing. Do they then go around kissing children of the opposite sex?

Some might, but probably more due to their own brain than because they think it's acceptable.

But hey, you see a problem, then what you do is you teach kids what is appropriate, ie, that they should only be kissing people who consent to being kissed.

Your view is "kid might think it's normal so we should ban this". Kind of like Islam making women wear headscarves because men get hard ons looking at pretty women.

Teach kids how the skills they need for the modern world, and you'll have less problems, rather than trying to hide things from kids and forcing people to act against their will in order to "protect" others.
Yes children do kiss members of the opposite sex, There are depictions of such on the walls of caves.

Yes. We are supposed to protect children. That includes protecting them from grooming by a pervert.

So, again, let's protect children by making them aware of what they are doing is right or wrong.

That's how kids learn, by understanding how to act in certain situations.

Keeping them in ignorance doesn't make them act better.

They do, however if you teach kids to accept others then they won't bully because they won't see it as different.

I bet these two yahoos only read the heading of the article then stopped there... The rest of their argument is all fantasy and prejudicial venting.

Incorrect. Homosexual marriage legitimizes and mainstreams sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) at law. This cannot be allowed to continue.

There is nothing wrong with explaining to children why some of their classmates may have two mommies or two daddies. It's a fact of life. Deal with it.
It has NOTHING to do with teaching kids math,science,reading,social studies etc. Its social engineering at its best.
Good for her.
Of course scum like you would think brainwashing 4 year old's against their parents wishes is good.
So you expect Muslims who live here to subscribe to western culture however when it comes to LGBT you want a pass? How does that work?
That Trump banner is so appropriate... your POV on this stuff reflects all thats wrong with America

I bet these two yahoos only read the heading of the article then stopped there... The rest of their argument is all fantasy and prejudicial venting.

The problem seems to be like that. And then they seem to want kids to think like they do, without deep thought. Jealousy? Envy? That sort of thing that adults have for children. I know this sort of thing well, my own mother had it about her own children.

Wrong. I object to a lesbian bragging about how she capitalizes on her proximity to children to push the homo agenda. That's not her job, it's a violation of trust, and she has no business having that discussion with four year olds.
You should read the article before you comment... If you did read it then you need to work on your comprehension skills

Gay families = sex

So, again, let's protect children by making them aware of what they are doing is right or wrong.

Teach your own children whatever nonsense you choose. But you do not call the shots when it comes to other ppls children.

Good for her.

What's wrong with social engineering?

We live together in huge communities, much larger than ever seen in history, and we're just not very good at it.

Social engineering has always happened, just on a lower level in previous times. Kids need to know how to live in society, so we need to teach them. This is social engineering. Sometimes we want people to act in a different way to have the adults act, like teaching kid in China not to spit.

What needs to happen is a big discussion on the way we want our society to go. The problem is that some people seem to want hate ans anger as the main course.

The problem seems to be like that. And then they seem to want kids to think like they do, without deep thought. Jealousy? Envy? That sort of thing that adults have for children. I know this sort of thing well, my own mother had it about her own children.
Your twisted weird is showing. Again, you don't get to groom other ppls children. We don't want them broken in.

Teaching very young children the normalcy and acceptability of homosexuality is nothing more than grooming them to accept homosexual advances as desirable. Start at 4, and by 10 they are ready for a homosexual relationship with an older person. Usually a teacher.

We used to not allow such grooming. Now, it's preferable.
That's a stinking load of crap... Teaching children how to understand and accept that which is different is not teaching them to accept sexual advances, your sick to even suggest it.
If you're teaching them 'why' homos live together, you're teaching them to accept homo secual advances. Grooming.
So with that logic teaching 4 year olds about hetro relationships is teaching their 10 year old future selves to accept hetro sexual advances from adults? You're nutz
Could be. If you had a male teacher talking about how he tickled his daughters and how much they liked it, I guarantee you that teacher would be out on his ass within the hour. He would, of course be grooming that child to accept contact from him.

Children mostly learn about Hetero relationships at home from parents, grand parents and even the boyfriends and girlfriends of divorced parents. It is normal. The child learns how to relate to others of the opposite sex. When they are men and women they have the tools to enter into healthy normal relationships.

Good for her.

What's wrong with social engineering?

We live together in huge communities, much larger than ever seen in history, and we're just not very good at it.

Social engineering has always happened, just on a lower level in previous times. Kids need to know how to live in society, so we need to teach them. This is social engineering. Sometimes we want people to act in a different way to have the adults act, like teaching kid in China not to spit.

What needs to happen is a big discussion on the way we want our society to go. The problem is that some people seem to want hate ans anger as the main course.

Social engineering is pernicious. Human beings are not engineered like machine parts.

Gay families = sex

Teach your own children whatever nonsense you choose. But you do not call the shots when it comes to other ppls children.
Schools have every right and even a responsibility to teach the children social etiquette, empathy, acceptance and social emotional behavioral lessons. Educating them about people of different race, sex, and orientation is part of that. I feel us going in circles so lets agree to disagree then agree that you shouldn't voice your opinion about this anymore because it makes you look like moron.

Your twisted weird is showing. Again, you don't get to groom other ppls children. We don't want them broken in.

As you can now tell, this has nothing to do with teaching children to accept what is different. It's teaching children to accept what others might do to them. It's grooming plain, simple and blatant.

Forum List

Back