LESTER HOLT WAS WRONG ABOUT STOP AND FRISK - Wall Street Journal

You poor ill educated child....your boy Bill Clinton signed an Executive Order ok'ing Physical searches WITHOUT a warrant.
you just made that up

You've SO much to learn.....

"Section 1. Pursuant to section 302(a)(1) of the Act, the Attorney General

is authorized to approve physical searches, without a court order, to acquire

foreign intelligence information for periods of up to one year, if the Attorney

General makes the certifications required by that section.

Sec. 2. Pursuant to section 302(b) of the Act, the Attorney General is authorized

to approve applications to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court

under section 303 of the Act to obtain orders for physical searches for

the purpose of collecting foreign intelligence information.

Sec. 3. Pursuant to section 303(a)(7) of the Act, the following officials,

each of whom is employed in the area of national security or defense,

is designated to make the certifications required by section 303(a)(7) of

the Act in support of applications to conduct physical searches:"

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-1995-02-13/pdf/95-3671.pdf

You walked right into that one child.
. A racist don't want facts, because it won't fit with their agenda don't you know.
so true
. Glad you agree racist.
your the racist

Are you really that stupid?
Did he not sign an executive order authorizing WARRANTLESS physical searches?
Yes or no dumbass?
what does this have to do with stop and frisk you fucking racist hillbilly

Your deflection and refusal to answer the question is duly noted Nigga.
the fact that you married your sister is duly noted

You seem tom like my dick in your ass, keep being stupid and it will become a regular fixture for you. Niggra.
stupid nazi

You're an idiot kid, you aren't up to this.

you just made that up

Sec. 2. Pursuant to section 302(b) of the Act, the Attorney General is authorized

. A racist don't want facts, because it won't fit with their agenda don't you know.
so true
. Glad you agree racist.
your the racist

You meant "you're", right?
You uneducated too, color me "surprised".

so true
. Glad you agree racist.
your the racist

You meant "you're", right?
You uneducated too, color me "surprised".
stupid nazis

I get stopped and frisked whenever I fly on an airliner. I'm told it increases safety and saves lives. Stop and frisk saved lives in new york city, so what's the big deal?
so you would have no problem if police stopped and frisked you everyday?

If I were living in a crime ridden area, and stop and frisk saved lives, yes I wouldn't mind it since it would make my neighborhood safer in the long run. Better frisked than dead should be the motto.
stop and frisk diidnt save lives it was highly innefective and a waste of time and money on top of being a violation of rights

if you think black people shouldn't have the same rights as you, than your a racist thats the defintion of the word racist
. Trust me if white people were terrorizing their communities, killing their fellow citizens, robbing and abusing their fellow citizens, then stop and frisk would be also an option if need be in that situation the very same way. In fact during the 30's & 40's the gangsters found it out, and the Mafia did as well etc. etc.

what does this have to do with stop and frisk you fucking racist hillbilly

You seem tom like my dick in your ass, keep being stupid and it will become a regular fixture for you. Niggra.
stupid nazi

up to what? dealing white supremacist neo nazis? who do nothing but spew hate speech and complain aout their ugly cousin wives and tiny dicks? its not hard

stupid nazi

up to what? dealing white supremacist neo nazis? who do nothing but spew hate speech and complain aout their ugly cousin wives and tiny dicks? its not hard

You've been bitch slapped boy.

I get stopped and frisked whenever I fly on an airliner. I'm told it increases safety and saves lives. Stop and frisk saved lives in new york city, so what's the big deal?

If I were living in a crime ridden area, and stop and frisk saved lives, yes I wouldn't mind it since it would make my neighborhood safer in the long run. Better frisked than dead should be the motto.
stop and frisk diidnt save lives it was highly innefective and a waste of time and money on top of being a violation of rights

if you think black people shouldn't have the same rights as you, than your a racist thats the defintion of the word racist
. Trust me if white people were terrorizing their communities, killing their fellow citizens, robbing and abusing their fellow citizens, the stop and frisk would be also be an option if need be in that situation the very same. In fact during the 30's & 40's the gangsters found it out, and the Mafia did as well etc. etc.
Im not a racist so i see black and white communities as "american communities"

stupid nazi

You've been bitch slapped boy.
by what racial slurs? you think your the first nazi to use those? I get it your racist you hate black people and love donald trump do you have anything else to add?

Holt said stop-and-frisk was ruled unconstitutional in New York and it was, because it was conducted in New York without reasonable suspicion.

Although there is room to say that stop-and-frisk COULD be conducted in a constitutional way, Holt was still correct, because Trump SPECIFICALLY talked about New York's stop-and-frisk policy.

Complaining about judges doesn't change the fact of ruling and Wall Street Journal along with Trump are full of shit.

Last edited:

Everything I've heard says stop and frisk worked. One link below. Maybe there is no real answer. Better employment prospects so people can move out of high crime areas maybe is all that can be hoped for. Some poverty stricken inner cities are lost and maybe there is no hope. I've seen this in South America, and I'm afraid we have it here too, more and more.

EXCLUSIVE: NYC stop-and-frisk plunges as crime climbs

. Not everyday, but until the situation is under control. Out of control means do what is nessesary to stop crime in high crime cities or areas. Anyone having a problem with it, then start a missionary in the inner city where it is bad, and start bringing people to the Lord, and help to stop the violence.
what situation murder rates are down across all major cities? just because you precious flowers are hearing about it for the first time doesn't mean its getting worse
. Precious flowers eh ? Yeah I guess where not hardened by the constant fear of living in the inner cities where thugs and gangs kill and threaten their own on a daily basis, and even kill on a daily basis, so thanks for reminding us how we are unscaved by such a thing thus far. Still young flowers all bright with life, peace and love we are eh, but mean while it is from your point of view when it comes to the inner cities or hood, that your a wilted, lifeless hardened human being who can't stand the fact that people have put themselves in a situation that cause the stop and frisk program to have been enacted or considered.

Everything I've heard says stop and frisk worked. One link below. Maybe there is no real answer. Better employment prospects so people can move out of high crime areas maybe is all that can be hoped for. Some poverty stricken inner cities are lost and maybe there is no hope. I've seen this in South America, and I'm afraid we have it here too, more and more.

EXCLUSIVE: NYC stop-and-frisk plunges as crime climbs

no it doesn't work no matter what a supermarket tabloid from 2 years ago says

Not only is 'stop and frisk' unconstitutional, it doesn't work, no matter what Trump or Giuliani say

. Not everyday, but until the situation is under control. Out of control means do what is nessesary to stop crime in high crime cities or areas. Anyone having a problem with it, then start a missionary in the inner city where it is bad, and start bringing people to the Lord, and help to stop the violence.
what situation murder rates are down across all major cities? just because you precious flowers are hearing about it for the first time doesn't mean its getting worse
. Precious flowers eh ? Yeah I guess where not hardened by the constant fear of living in the inner cities where thugs and gangs kill and threaten their own on a daily basis, and even kill on a daily basis, so thanks for reminding us how we are unscaved by such a thing thus far. Still young flowers all bright with life, peace and love we are eh, but mean while it is from your point of view when it comes to the inner cities or hood, that your a wilted, lifeless hardened human being who can't stand the fact that people have put themselves in a situation that cause the stop and frisk program to have been enacted or considered.
have you ever been to the inner city or like most republicans are you too afraid to even step foot in one? I bet you call the cops whenever you see a black person in your town

. Trust me if white people were terrorizing their communities, killing their fellow citizens, robbing and abusing their fellow citizens, the stop and frisk would be also be an option if need be in that situation the very same. In fact during the 30's & 40's the gangsters found it out, and the Mafia did as well etc. etc.

The Mafiosi used to keep their neighborhoods safe, or the criminals that violated their neighborhoods regretted it. Maybe they still do. Lots of white criminals have a saying. "Don't s__t in your own backyard, and they will enforce it, too.

The Mafiosi used to keep their neighborhoods safe, or the criminals that violated their neighborhoods regretted it. Maybe they still do. Lots of white criminals have a saying. "Don't s__t in your own backyard, and they will enforce it, too.
yeah but when mafia said Don't s__t in your own backyard they meant shit black peoples yards because the cops wont stop you, are black people supposed to go white neighorhoods to commit crimes?

. Me too, so why all the race baiting here by you ??

. Me too, so why all the race baiting here by you ??
talking about racism isn't race baiting you stupid nazi

try again

yeah but when mafia said Don't s__t in your own backyard they meant shit black peoples yards because the cops wont stop you, are black people supposed to go white neighorhoods to commit crimes?

From what I know, white criminals don't go down to the black section to do crime. For one it's too dangerous. For another, poor black folk don't have much money to steal.

Forum List

Back