Let get the truth about South Africa

where's asclepias been lately? I bet he was arrested.

I doubt that. Especially since whites are arrested far more than we are, your comment makes no sense.
Biggest black lie of the month! Blacks are about 12 percent of the population and commit over half the crime. Avoid blacks like the plague they have allowed themselves to become. Thank their race baiting masters like Je$$ie Ja¢k$on, etc.

Now that's the lie.
Say it all you want. Until you fools fix your own problems and stop blaming everybody else, you'll always be losers.

I doubt that. Especially since whites are arrested far more than we are, your comment makes no sense.
Biggest black lie of the month! Blacks are about 12 percent of the population and commit over half the crime. Avoid blacks like the plague they have allowed themselves to become. Thank their race baiting masters like Je$$ie Ja¢k$on, etc.

Now that's the lie.
Say it all you want. Until you fools fix your own problems and stop blaming everybody else, you'll always be losers.

Fix whatever problems we have incudes ending white racism.

Now that's the lie.

Yes, there it is! Always with troll racist like you. Blame everyone else for your problems. Let me ask you something liar, many people are racist, how do you propose to to end they way they feel? lol and how about ending black racism and brown racism? What? Nothing?

Now that's the lie.

Yes, there it is! Always with troll racist like you. Blame everyone else for your problems. Let me ask you something liar, many people are racist, how do you propose to to end they way they feel? lol and how about ending black racism and brown racism? What? Nothing?

I am not blaming. I'm stating facts that have supporting evidence. How many laws and policies have those black and brown racists made that have denied whites of anything?. You're too ignorant to even understand the first word I'm saying.

'south africa' is very violent , probably one of the most violent places in the world . Farmers are tortured and murdered and most of them are White , descendants of good hard working people . Get rid of them and you just might starve IM2 .
Yeah black people in SA are gonna starve with these high IQ whites ?

Because of course growing crops and mechanized agriculture is such a complicated science (lol Get the fk out my face

DYrJC0VWkAAY4Pi.jpg

DYrJDseW4AE1YP_.jpg

DYrJEdOW0AACCnR.jpg

As long as USAID, IMG and World Bank don't try and send in there economic hitmen. Black people will be al right.

And NOT just for Agriculture only but other forms of development including Mining, Infrastructure development, building malls n modern houses etc

Just be thankful I'm not running shit in SA. I'd open up the gates of hell on those robbing white supremacist bastards down there. I'd destroy them economically. I'd turn them into a total underclass. I'd make sure they're begging on the streets. I'd reduce them to nothing and then laugh and mock them for being in that position.

Do exactly to them as they delight in doing to us.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Now that's the lie.

I am not blaming. I'm stating facts that have supporting evidence. How many laws and policies have those black and brown racists made that have denied whites of anything?. You're too ignorant to even understand the first word I'm saying.
Ok racist. You refuse to answer the question and you keep blaming, but with word games. You deserve every fail you make for yourself. Enjoy it racist. So how you gonna stop people form being racist huh? Got an answer? No you don't, all you got is gimmee gimmee gimmee and then when you don't get it, cry racist. lol!

'south africa' is very violent , probably one of the most violent places in the world . Farmers are tortured and murdered and most of them are White , descendants of good hard working people . Get rid of them and you just might starve IM2 .

Because of course growing crops and mechanized agriculture is such a complicated science (lol Get the fk out my face

DYrJC0VWkAAY4Pi.jpg

DYrJDseW4AE1YP_.jpg

DYrJEdOW0AACCnR.jpg

As long as USAID, IMG and World Bank don't try and send in there economic hitmen. Black people will be al right.

And NOT just for Agriculture only but other forms of development including Mining, Infrastructure development, building malls n modern houses etc
Looks like those slaves are well fed on the white bosses farm huh?

Just be thankful I'm not in charge in SA. If I told what I'd do white SA's I'd shock the pants of you.

Do you white people have conferences annually and discuss talking points ? How can white people who lives thousands of miles apart from each other, have grown up in different countries with different cultures still rely on the same tired arguments ?

The truth of the matter is white South Africans (especially Boers) have known that their time is soon to be up in the country. Thousands have already left, and others have been playing for time.

Black people in Africa have survived for countless thousands of years, before whites ever set foot on the continent

Just be thankful I'm not in charge in SA. If I told what I'd do white SA's I'd shock the pants of you.

Do you white people have conferences annually and discuss talking points ? How can white people who lives thousands of miles apart from each other, have grown up in different countries with different cultures still rely on the same tired arguments ?

The truth of the matter is white South Africans (especially Boers) have known that their time is soon to be up in the country. Thousands have already left, and others have been playing for time.

Black people in Africa have survived for countless thousands of years, before whites ever set foot on the continent
Indeed. We've seen many of the shit filled villages and huts they live in. Perhaps you should go there and meet some whites that are tired of stinking racist blacks.

We don't doubt you can be very murderous and most racist. Hate filled idiots like you, cause great harm.

DYrJC0VWkAAY4Pi.jpg

DYrJDseW4AE1YP_.jpg

DYrJEdOW0AACCnR.jpg

Just be thankful I'm not running shit in SA. I'd open up the gates of hell on those robbing white supremacist bastards down there. I'd destroy them economically. I'd turn them into a total underclass. I'd make sure they're begging on the streets. I'd reduce them to nothing and then laugh and mock them for being in that position.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DYrJC0VWkAAY4Pi.jpg

DYrJDseW4AE1YP_.jpg

DYrJEdOW0AACCnR.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- i just point out the starvation or huge price increases for food that i have HEARD happened in some 'african' countries after White farmers were run off . Course i have only HEARD of starvation in 'african' countries that killed or ran off their White farmers . I have also HEARD that some 'african' countries are asking for displaced White farmers to come to some 'african' areas to start farming again Paul .

Last edited:
and i think that one of those starving 'african' countries is Rhodesia / zimbabwe . If i am correct about starvation in Rhodesia / zimbabwe then we may see the same thing in 'Sud Africa' Paul and IM2 .

and i think that one of those starving 'african' countries is Rhodesia / zimbabwe . If i am correct about starvation in Rhodesia / zimbabwe then we may see the same thing in 'Sud Africa' Paul and IM2 .

Rhodesia doesn't exist. Secondly, you need to go do some research before you talk about any African nation.

well , if i put up info on Rhodesia / zimbabwe you will probably report that my info is off topic . Anyway , the new 'zimbabwe; has quite a record of starving its 'zimbabs' while 'mugabe' eats baby elephant at his birthday parties IM2 !!

well , if i put up info on Rhodesia / zimbabwe you will probably report that my info is off topic . Anyway , the new 'zimbabwe; has quite a record of starving its 'zimbabs' while 'mugabe' eats baby elephant at his birthday parties IM2 !!

You apparently don't know shit as long as you think Rhodesia is a country. I knw plenty about Mugabe. Enough to know had the nation never been colonized by whites someone like ,Mugabe would never gave come into power.

Last edited:
because the new 'zimbawe' is starving , at least it was starving in 2016 . Its my opinion that if 'Sud Africa' follows 'zimbabwe' policies and practices that its poor native people will also starve . Only makes sense ehh IM2 ??

because the new 'zimbawe' is starving , at least it was starving in 2016 . Its my opinion that if 'Sud Africa' follows 'zimbabwe' policies and practices that its poor native people will also starve . Only makes sense ehh IM2 ??

No it doesn't. But to you it does given to the fact you're a racist.

silly guy , hey , if 'Sud Africa' follows the same policies and practices as 'mugabes' he11hole' it only makes sense that there will be starvation . Hey , i can put up info comparing the 2 countries and info on 'zimbabwes' starvation but you'd only whine , cry and call names IM2 .

i just point out the starvation or huge price increases for food that i have HEARD happened in some 'african' countries after White farmers were run off . Course i have only HEARD of starvation in 'african' countries that killed or ran off their White farmers . I have also HEARD that some 'african' countries are asking for displaced White farmers to come to some 'african' areas to start farming again Paul .
Look. As long as whites in SA are not examining their prejudices, then black people in SA should stay hard on them

Black settlement in South Africa predated European by hundreds of years. Blacks had displaced Khoikhoi as far as the Fish river before Europeans first rounded the Cape. Bantus were in the areas currently occupied by the Zulu people as early as 250 BCE.

Also it's not just about farmland. You ignore the hundreds of thousands of people who were forcibly removed from urban areas. We are talking about home owners who had their land confiscated and their houses bulldozed because the area was declared whites only.

But it's interesting that whites around the world seem to think that non-violence is great for black people but don't believe in non-violence for themselves.

But once violence goes ethnic...........it goes real primitive.

Even if (And this is a massive if) whites SA's hijacked the entire SA military there simply isn't enough firepower there to succeed against massed pitchfork assaults by the far more numerous black people.

As to the rest of the world's reaction:

This could not happen overnight. To be sure, a coup-like assault on the government would be the overt headline kick-off event. But it isn't a "race war" until the races themselves decide it is. Until then it's simply politics by violent means. Just as in happened in Turkey couple of years ago..

i just point out the starvation or huge price increases for food that i have HEARD happened in some 'african' countries after White farmers were run off . Course i have only HEARD of starvation in 'african' countries that killed or ran off their White farmers . I have also HEARD that some 'african' countries are asking for displaced White farmers to come to some 'african' areas to start farming again Paul .
Look. As long as whites in SA are not examining their prejudices, then black people in SA should stay hard on them

Black settlement in South Africa predated European by hundreds of years. Blacks had displaced Khoikhoi as far as the Fish river before Europeans first rounded the Cape. Bantus were in the areas currently occupied by the Zulu people as early as 250 BCE.

Also it's not just about farmland. You ignore the hundreds of thousands of people who were forcibly removed from urban areas. We are talking about home owners who had their land confiscated and their houses bulldozed because the area was declared whites only.

But it's interesting that white around the world seem to think that non-violence is great for black people but don't believe in non-violence for themselves.

And once violence goes ethnic...........it goes real primitive. Even if (And that's a massive if) whites SA's hijacked the entire SA military there simply isn't enough firepower there to succeed against massed pitchfork assaults by the far more numerous black people.

As to the rest of the world's reaction:

This could not happen overnight. To be sure, a coup-like assault on the government would be the overt headline kick-off event. But it isn't a "race war" until the races themselves decide it is. Until then it's simply politics by violent means. Just as in happened in Turkey couple of years ago..
-------------------------------------------------------- ok with me Paul , i like reading the news on the failure of 'zimbabwe' and Sud Africa as they both follow similar policies and practices Paul

Forum List

Back