Let's compare W's last year with Obama's last year

Obama is so awesome the people gave control of the House and the Senate to the GOP :laugh: You libs and your spin.
yeah guess we did BIG mistake Look what the f you did with it Nothing but crash and bash

Why did the left throw Obama under the bus, why didn't they turn out to vote? Obama the poor guy did his part he got elected twice then the liberals screwed him over by letting the GOP take over congress.

Do a llittle research Barney and see how many Presidents last Congress in their second term. If you can read, that is.

FACT: You people hung Obama out to dry crippling his presidency with a GOP congress, why? Too busy smoking pot to get to the polls?

Two term President, the First African American President, who began in earnest a program to give quality health care to all Americans. While many Presidents have tried, he actually has been able to reach an agreement for Iran to dismantle its Nuclear Program. The GOP nutjobs tonight argued that Obama is helping the Iranians build a bomb. The facts just say the complete opposite.

And if I am not mistaken, Obama hasn't exchanged any weapons for hostages...aka Ronald Reagan.

Bureau of Labor Statistics, November 2006: Every year after 2000, the rate declined gradually, from 66.8 percent in 2001 to 66.0 percent in 2004 and 2005. According to the BLS projections, the overall participation rate will continue its gradual decrease each decade and reach 60.4 percent in 2050.
Among the reasons cited for the trend:
1) The aging of baby boomers. A lower percentage of older Americans choose to work than those who are middle-aged. And so as baby boomers approach retirement age, it lowers the labor force participation rate.

2) A decline in working women. The labor force participation rate for men has been declining since the 1950s. But for a couple decades, a rapid rise in working women more than offset that dip. Women’s labor force participation exploded from nearly 34 percent in 1950 to its peak of 60 percent in 1999. But since then, women’s participation rate has been “displaying a pattern of slow decline.”
3) More young people are going to college. As BLS noted, “Because students are less likely to participate in the labor force, increases in school attendance at the secondary and college levels and, especially, increases in school attendance during the summer, significantly reduce the labor force participation rate of youths.”
So no matter who was president, and independent of the health of the economy, BLS projected in 2006 that labor force participation rates were going to go down.
But it’s also true that the decline has been even steeper than projected. For example, in that 2006 report, BLS projected the participation rate would decline to 64.5 percent in 2020. It’s already 1.7 percentage points below that in 2015.
According to an analysis by the Congressional Budget Office in February 2014, “[T]he unusually low rate of labor force participation in recent years is attributable to three principal factors: long-term trends, especially the aging of the population; temporary weakness in employment prospects and wages; and some longer-term factors attributable to the unusual aspects of the slow recovery of the labor market, including persistently low hiring rates.”

CBO estimated that between the end of 2007 (a year before Obama took office) and the end of 2013, about half of the decline in participation rates could be pegged to long-term demographic trends, about a third to “temporary weakness in employment prospects and wages,” and about a sixth to “unusual aspects of the slow recovery.”

Too detaily.......cannot be reduced to a slogan...

FAIL!

12310537_10153922105899767_5077534478032173054_n.jpg

Anymore questions?

Lol if you think this economy is good. The collapse that's about to happen will make 2007-08 look like the magical kingdom.

Don't forget US troops killed in the MID east.

2008- 600
2015- 30

I know this stat ain't important to conservatives .
Acts of terrorism on US soil???

Lone wolf episodes.......vs.........smoking crater in Manhattan....
There were more acts of terrorism in the US in 2015 than 2012, 2013,2014 combined

Oh please . Kooky gun men? Maybe we should do so,thing about guns huh?

2008- 600
2015- 30

There were more acts of terrorism in the US in 2015 than 2012, 2013,2014 combined

Oh please . Kooky gun men? Maybe we should do so,thing about guns huh?
I'm trying to make sense for this??? But I don't think I can shove my head up my ass far enough.

2008- 600
2015- 30

Let's start counting heads.

9/11= 3000 dead from terrorist
Since 9/11= <50 dead

I don't think you have a link to your data.
ya, let's compare a sucker punch, with no follow up with all the incidents while on obama's watch.

2008- 600
2015- 30

And there were still more nutjob incidents than foreign nationalist.

But be optimistic. I look for everyone in Texas to start shooting at any moment.

2008- 600
2015- 30

But be optimistic. I look for everyone in Texas to start shooting at any moment.
Obuthole and libtards are lying pos scum.

2008- 600
2015- 30

Gotta Gall you to see a Nigra do so well.:badgrin:

Gotta Gall you to see a Nigra do so well.:badgrin:
Dosen't gall me at all since that nigra as you call him isn't doing well at all, idiot.

Bureau of Labor Statistics, November 2006: Every year after 2000, the rate declined gradually, from 66.8 percent in 2001 to 66.0 percent in 2004 and 2005. According to the BLS projections, the overall participation rate will continue its gradual decrease each decade and reach 60.4 percent in 2050.
Among the reasons cited for the trend:
1) The aging of baby boomers. A lower percentage of older Americans choose to work than those who are middle-aged. And so as baby boomers approach retirement age, it lowers the labor force participation rate.

2) A decline in working women. The labor force participation rate for men has been declining since the 1950s. But for a couple decades, a rapid rise in working women more than offset that dip. Women’s labor force participation exploded from nearly 34 percent in 1950 to its peak of 60 percent in 1999. But since then, women’s participation rate has been “displaying a pattern of slow decline.”
3) More young people are going to college. As BLS noted, “Because students are less likely to participate in the labor force, increases in school attendance at the secondary and college levels and, especially, increases in school attendance during the summer, significantly reduce the labor force participation rate of youths.”
So no matter who was president, and independent of the health of the economy, BLS projected in 2006 that labor force participation rates were going to go down.
But it’s also true that the decline has been even steeper than projected. For example, in that 2006 report, BLS projected the participation rate would decline to 64.5 percent in 2020. It’s already 1.7 percentage points below that in 2015.
According to an analysis by the Congressional Budget Office in February 2014, “[T]he unusually low rate of labor force participation in recent years is attributable to three principal factors: long-term trends, especially the aging of the population; temporary weakness in employment prospects and wages; and some longer-term factors attributable to the unusual aspects of the slow recovery of the labor market, including persistently low hiring rates.”

CBO estimated that between the end of 2007 (a year before Obama took office) and the end of 2013, about half of the decline in participation rates could be pegged to long-term demographic trends, about a third to “temporary weakness in employment prospects and wages,” and about a sixth to “unusual aspects of the slow recovery.”

Too detaily.......cannot be reduced to a slogan...

FAIL!

too many facts that dispute RW talking points, they'll ignore it.

Umm, scuse me, I have a couple of questions. What happened to the radical crazy Cindy Sheehan anti war protesters? The Military situation was the same when Barry Hussein took over but the anti-war protesters disappeared. Why did Barney Frank say that Fannie Mae was solvent and stable when it was on the verge of collapse? Did democrats and Barney intend for Fannie to collapse as the biggest October surprise in history?

Obama is so awesome the people gave control of the House and the Senate to the GOP :laugh: You libs and your spin.
yeah guess we did BIG mistake Look what the f you did with it Nothing but crash and bash

Why did the left throw Obama under the bus, why didn't they turn out to vote? Obama the poor guy did his part he got elected twice then the liberals screwed him over by letting the GOP take over congress.

Do a llittle research Barney and see how many Presidents last Congress in their second term. If you can read, that is.

FACT: You people hung Obama out to dry crippling his presidency with a GOP congress, why? Too busy smoking pot to get to the polls?

Two term President, the First African American President, who began in earnest a program to give quality health care to all Americans. While many Presidents have tried, he actually has been able to reach an agreement for Iran to dismantle its Nuclear Program. The GOP nutjobs tonight argued that Obama is helping the Iranians build a bomb. The facts just say the complete opposite.

And if I am not mistaken, Obama hasn't exchanged any weapons for hostages...aka Ronald Reagan.

We are still waiting to hear why you people left Obama standing at the altar handing control of congress to the GOP.

Forum List

Back