Let's compare W's last year with Obama's last year

12310537_10153922105899767_5077534478032173054_n.jpg

Anymore questions?

Lol if you think this economy is good. The collapse that's about to happen will make 2007-08 look like the magical kingdom.

Sure....tell me why....

Almost 50 trillion wealth transfer
19 trillion in debt
wealth confiscation
low velocity of movement
schilling pe is almost double the normal at 27 to 16.
retail sales have tanked

2007-08 will look like the greatest of times real soon.

Lone wolf episodes.......vs.........smoking crater in Manhattan....
There were more acts of terrorism in the US in 2015 than 2012, 2013,2014 combined
And there were still more nutjob incidents than foreign nationalist.

But be optimistic. I look for everyone in Texas to start shooting at any moment.
Obuthole and libtards are lying pos scum.

Gotta Gall you to see a Nigra do so well.:badgrin:
Dosen't gall me at all since that nigra as you call him isn't doing well at all, idiot.

Easy to say when ignore the FACTS.

12310537_10153922105899767_5077534478032173054_n.jpg

Anymore questions?

The uninsured rate is a bullshit number designed to get people to think that this must approach a 100%. The idea of having health insurance is a choice that we make in the same way having car insurance, life insurance, home, etc, etc, and etc is a choice or at least it use to be before Obamacare.

The real irony about the unemployment number is that it never ever ever reached the lowest number reached by three earlier presidents as Reagen, Clinton, or Bush which is close to 4% and those were the days when we actually counted the unemoployed in those numbers.

People aren't seriously blaming teen pregnancy on presidents are they?

In an age when we expect the government to do something to solve XYZ problem we now blame the government when those problems exist. We no longer blame our own choices that we make.

It is obvious this is going to be a campaign thread for the democratic party so it is going to attack the last republican president so lets compare Obama's last year with Clinton's last year this way we can clearly show how bad this president has been.

There were more acts of terrorism in the US in 2015 than 2012, 2013,2014 combined

But be optimistic. I look for everyone in Texas to start shooting at any moment.

Dosen't gall me at all since that nigra as you call him isn't doing well at all, idiot.

Like the fact obuthole actually didn't teach constitutional law at u of Chicago according to a colleague of his. He was a lecturer hired because of a book deal which obuthole reneged on. Funny, no wander obuthole didn't want this getting out.

Like the fact obuthole actually didn't teach constitutional law at u of Chicago according to a colleague of his. He was a lecturer hired because of a book deal which obuthole reneged on. Funny, no wander obuthole didn't want this getting out.

Wow! Let it go. He is finishing his second term. Take s few shots of whiskey and go to sleep.

Wow! Let it go. He is finishing his second term. Take s few shots of whiskey and go to sleep.
Get your head out of the assholes ass and you might be worth listening to. Obuthole is a prick commie liar, like you, asshole.

Get your head out of the assholes ass and you might be worth listening to. Obuthole is a prick commie liar, like you, asshole.
See Democrats dont care about results. They care about intentions and they care about winning.
Ask what Hillary has accomplished and you get a list of things like "woke up every morning" and "wanted world peace." Ask about Obama and it's "Was elected twice." Nixon was elected twice.

You cons can't ever come up with real facts based on objective criteria .

You just make shit up.

Forum List

Back