Let's Crucify Trump next?

Because if all else fails? Because nothing else worked. Multiple impeachments and various failed legal measures haven't worked.
No need. He's already, metaphorically, set himself on fire.

More and more Republicans agree with the Democrats and Independents.

November 8, 2024. Remember that date.
I admit, with the amount of voter fraud democrats bring to elections, it certainly looks that way. One party tyranny, remember that.

I admit, with the amount of voter fraud democrats bring to elections, it certainly looks that way. One party tyranny, remember that.

Yeah, it's the Republicans. Why do you hate democracy and America so much?

You whore for an authoritarian who attempted a coup and has had over 4,000 legal charges against him.

Maybe your inability to process this is why you don't have a place on the beach anymore.

Keep lying about the fraud if it makes you feel better.

Some of the only provable frauds have been from Republicans trying to vote twice for Trump.

And Trump lost ALL lawsuits, including trying to include the Supreme Court, and they would have none of it.

Remember that :)

America is dead. Dead and gone. All that's left is a Democrat zombie.
Move.

2024 elections do not satisfy, you there are plenty of countries one can choose including Cuba, Russia, Venezuela, where there is no fraud but the dictators do reelect themselves somehow.

Oh, yeeh of little faith. Without knowing what the charges are. Without any trial starting. By a jury of his peers, just as the Grand Jury was.

HIs peers are not going to be good enough for him?
Vindictive Democrat voters are not his peers

Vindictive Democrat voters are not his peers
You have no idea what party they were from. They saw the evidence.

Read the 49 pages, it is all there.

THEY VOTED based on the evidence, not any party affiliation, as it has to be.

Cry more crocodile tears. Trump needs them, and your donation. Badly.

Move.

2024 elections do not satisfy, you there are plenty of countries one can choose including Cuba, Russia, Venezuela, where there is no fraud but the dictators do reelect themselves somehow.
Just as bad as we are. Just as bad. Of course we will end up in a dictatorship. That's how this story goes. It's what democrats have been striving for my entire life.

America is dead. Dead and gone. All that's left is a Democrat zombie.

wrong-drumpf.gif

Just as bad as we are. Just as bad. Of course we will end up in a dictatorship. That's how this story goes. It's what democrats have been striving for my entire life.
You are sick. But do not change.
Trump needs your vote, badly.
Won't keep him from prison, but....he will appreciate it.

Well, that's what you've been whoring for with the 1/6 coup attempt.

I can't believe anyone would hire you as a lawyer.
The mistake on 1-6 was that all 60 thousand people present didn’t do what needed to be done. Instead, the path was left open for political prosecutions, kangaroo courts and show trials.

You are sick. But do not change.
Trump needs your vote, badly.
Won't keep him from prison, but....he will appreciate it.
Of course not. Democrats only need one night in prison to Epstein him. Everyone, including democrats know that assassination is the next step. Yes they can use fraud to win. Winning doesn't shut people up. Murder does.

The FBI still can't come up with a motive for Stephen Paddock who opened fire on what the media called a "Trump rally" in Vegas and killed about 50 people. Sanders fan James Hodgkinson opened fire on a republican baseball team and wounded Rep. Scalise. My point is that there is a lot of simmering hatred on the left and I hope Trump has a good security staff.

Of course not. Democrats only need one night in prison to Epstein him. Everyone, including democrats know that assassination is the next step. Yes they can use fraud to win. Winning doesn't shut people up. Murder does.
You are sick.
And are going to stay that way.

No hope for you.

And Trump will not win with more Republicans being repelled by his actions.

See you in November 2024. :)

Forum List

Back